PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Good afternoon. My holiday, kotr comes nearer. I am going to to spend on the sea...
  2. Tell or Say, please, what clinics in Moscow spend buki-therapy of cicatrixes?...
  3. Hello. At me very thick upper lip of not so beautiful form. Sk...
  4. And vsyo-taki, prompt, please, where is better to address and that business or affairs...
  5. Hello! I wish to clean or remove a birthmark on a leg or foot. Advise what to do or make....
  6. I search for courses on a cosmetology. I the doctor dermatovenerolog. I want uznnat prodolzh...
  7. Hello, prompt how to use please Darsonvalem? Thanks!...
  8. Whether tell or say it is possible to clean or remove freckles from the face - chemical pillingom? Or it tol...
  9. Interestingly somebody in general will answer my question?...
  10. Zdravstujte, the Doctor! At me the same history, as at Vicks (4 ye fingers on n...
  11. Hello! Today at a nose has arisen (I do not know as correctly it to name, so...
  12. Thanks for the answer about inadmissibility of a citric acid, but explain, pozhalujst...
  13. Whether clear please the photoepilation is safe? Whether it is valid after it or her...
  14. In what surgical ways probably elimination from extensions on a breast on...
  15. At me in a breast prostheses cost or stand. Now I live abroad and I plan is pregnant...
  16. The dear doctor! After sorts or labors there was a big, flabby tummy. To me of 26 years...
  17. Good afternoon! To me of 30 years. On the right temple at me is big darling p...
  18. Hello, be not too lazy, pozh-that, to read through my request, and very much I wait from...
  19. After vytjagivanija extremities (leg or foot) remain Yelizarov's apparatus scars. Mozh...
  20. Whether probably to increase a breast by means of piljul/push-ap. blussan, etc...
  21. Tell or Say please, whether it is possible to do or make injections of diclofenac: on last n...
  22. Hello, the doctor. At me very small breast, is mine edinstvenn...
  23. Hello. At me a problem: in district of a chin, on the right and at the left pojavilis...
  24. I wish to change a teeth for the porcelain teeth strengthened on platinum grids....
  25. To me of 17 years. At me slightly curve nose. Tell or say the doctor, whether to be corrected it to...
  26. To the girl have performed operation on the face ("labium leporium") there was a cicatrix, prompt...
  27. Hello the doctor! Recently (1 one month ago) to me have performed operation on udaleni...
  28. Excuse, if to the wrong address: but to itself to address - I do not know. Business in that, cht...
  29. Hello! Prompt, please, what kinds of an epilation (for n exist...
  30. Thanks that have responded to my report. To me 16 it is put. For a year I have grown on 2...
  31. Hello! Has decided to remove on the face a vascular asterisk (the area approximately...
  32. Whether and there is any ointment for burning Adeps in the certain places t...
  33. What for to look after a skin of blepharons since a youth if it is possible to make then podtjazhku...
  34. Hello! At me a question! Never was acnes, has arrived to another of the countries...
  35. Tell or Say please, with skolkih minutes it is necessary to start to sunbathe in a sun deck, esl...
  36. Thanks for attention. It would be desirable to learn or find out still how this is done or made operas...
  37. Dear Toropov E. ! I understand that at you a lot of job, but very much you pr...
  38. I the bottom sexual labiums have more than whether it would be desirable probably for them slightly mind or wit...
  39. How to achieve silky hair? That I would not try or taste, the result is not present. Znam...
  40. Tell or Say, where it is possible to perform operation on disposal from lopouhosti in the south Ross...
  41. Prompt, please, where in Moscow it is possible to reduce a tattoo a method mehani...
  42. At me wide pores on a nose. Advise, please, to me any sreds...
  43. I had any strange extensions on femurs, though to me of 17 years?...
  44. HELLO! ABOUT 8 YEARS AGO TO ME HAVE CLEANED or REMOVED tatuirovku.ostalsja THE BIG SCAR. IT IS POSSIBLE...
  45. To my daughter 4 months, she has just learned to overturn on a tummy...
  46. The doctor! At me on a neck pojavljaetsja a plenty popilomok is constant...
  47. :, yes, heard and saw women of this tribe. And if to try or taste - a floor go...
  48. How in the Center of laser correction clean or remove cracks proctal or anal otverst...
  49. Hello the Doctor. 10 years ago in a drugstore was Preparation AETHAMIDUM. Now, g...
  50. Whether the truth that in the certain days of a cycle 9 monthly) it is impossible to do or make kosm...