PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Hello! Tell or say please, that from itself represents a method ozono-pussycats...
  2. What most effective agent against folds around of eyes? It is possible also firm at...
  3. Tell or Say how much is operation on augmentation of a breast?...
  4. Dear doctors, advise the center or private or individual clinic in Sankt-Petersburg...
  5. Hello! Advise, please, what nonprofessional kosmetichesk...
  6. asido@chat. ru I KNOW HOW TO BECOME STOJNOJ AND BEAUTIFUL!!!...
  7. Kind Denis Mihajlovich! Closely or attentively having familiarized with your answer to mine...
  8. At me a problem with body height. To me of 20 years, and at me body height 171. The father at me vyso...
  9. At a daughter taliped legs or pinches since a birth (in the daddy and mum) Her 7 years. Not late...
  10. At me a scoliosis of 2 3 stages, on the left party or side of a back muscles they are very developed...
  11. Zdrastvujte! Whether tell or say salutarily the sauna influences a skin of the face?...
  12. After accident at me the face is strongly spoiled. It is required plastic...
  13. After excision of a share of a thyroid gland at me the ugly scar has turned out. pods...
  14. Always there was a pure or clean skin, at all do not know, that such youthful spots. At me se...
  15. It would be desirable to learn or find out about such preparations Esvitsin and Mival. It would Would be desirable that voos...
  16. poskazhite somebody... My daughter of 13 years wishes to pierce ears for sereg, but...
  17. Hello. My daughter 17. She the nice girl. But pochemu-that up to uzha...
  18. Whether influences kak-nibud cauterization of a wart by the laser (on a little finger of an arm or a hand) on...
  19. Hello! At me hair began to drop out. What to me to do or make?...
  20. Svetlana! Will suffice to be engaged in illegal free-of-charge advertising on this nekommer...
  21. Uv. The doctor! At me on legs or foots sideways on stop of an ossicle or a bonelet they grow and hurt, them...
  22. How to restore the form of a breast after a lactemia...
  23. The dear doctor, help or assist to solve such problem: at me it is constant treskajut...
  24. Prompt, whether probably to deduce or remove radimoe maculae from the face? Whether complex or difficult it operats...
  25. Where in Moscow do or make to a frost of folds (batoks?) and How much it costs or stands? (..
  26. How to get rid of a wart on a upper eyelid in 15 years?...
  27. Dear doktor Very much I ask prompt me where I can find the information p...
  28. At me true curvature of legs or foots, is desire it to correct and extend gde-that...
  29. Whether probably to clean or remove from a skin of the face and a back to clean or remove cicatrixes and "fossas", which ostal...
  30. Hello! To me 23 years. Hair recently have strongly started to drop out....
  31. Dear Alexander Aleksandrovich! Very much it would be desirable to learn or find out that predstav...
  32. Prompt, please, cosmetic agents that zamaskirovat...
  33. AT ME GREATER or BIG INTERNAL SEXUAL LABIUMS WHICH TO ME PREVENT TO WEAR TROUSERS, YES...
  34. The doctor, I under the right eye had a group of three pryshchikov, which...
  35. Zdrastvujte, at my wife one fingernail runs into a finger. Was at the doctor on obs...
  36. The dear doctor! Prompt ointment (or dr. An agent), which rassasyvaet l...
  37. Similar to the doctor with us to speak it would not be desirable - tell or say why nobody wants affairs...
  38. Scars
  39. The dear doctor! I practically was solved on operation on correcting krivizn...
  40. The doctor, whether tell or say, please, is fraught to remove rodinku? She at me under...
  41. Doktor, podskajite, kakie kliniki v Moskve nadejni dlia provedenia operazii...
  42. Prompt as it is possible to get rid of "bags" under eyes, me only 20, with z...
  43. Now to me 22 years. In the childhood and adolescence was the she-robber... Approximately in...
  44. To me 27 years, are fast 28 years. Is small mimic morshchinki on a forehead and nearby...
  45. Hello! I wish to reduce by the size the form of a breast. I so understand at an opera...
  46. How to spend the second circular podtjazhku faces it is correct, if after the first not...
  47. Hello! I on the face had hematomas of which I have got rid hardly men...
  48. The reason of disturbance of what system of an organism of the person can be dark pigme...
  49. Hello! At me belenkaja a skin, prompt please that except for soljar...
  50. Whether it is possible to wear round the clock a plate a silicon (to a daughter have appointed or nominated after a course...