PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. On sale there was a cream for depilation and wax VEET. Prompt, please...
  2. The dear doctor! Very much it would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion. At me from the some people...
  3. After the first circumcision something has inflamed, and the bottom flesh sroslas c golo...
  4. Whether it is possible to cure atrofirovannuju mucous labiums as a result of application of cortexes...
  5. To me of 16 years and at me very much ugrivaja a skin. Acnes on the face of a breast and a back. That you...
  6. Whether it is possible to spend autogematerapiju in the summer?...
  7. Prompt, as it is possible to get rid (it is desirable without surgical vmeshatelst...
  8. Several months ago someone from doctors has written, that can help or assist under with...
  9. After the use of an electrodepilator on legs or foots and in the field of bikini of steel ppoja...
  10. ? The age of 17 years passes or takes place treatment from 6 years, there was an operation in 6 years. On given...
  11. To me 22 years, and I do not accept the form of my nose (to me he seems too...
  12. After excision rodinok ostalis-keloid cicatrixes. What it is possible to make? And mozh...
  13. How much now there is an operation on correcting curvature of legs or foots?...
  14. 6 The Doctor. I wished to learn or find out where I can perform operation on uvelich...
  15. At me in the field of bikini a strong pilosis. After usual shaving pojavljaets...
  16. Several weeks ago on mammary glands there were reddish strias (r...
  17. Hello. To my aunt recently rassekli a skin nalitse-the scar on a cheekbone is provisional...
  18. After herpes repeatedly transferred or carried by the childhood on labiums remains neskol...
  19. The doctor, tell or say, please, how much dangerously excision rodinok on a body. Affairs...
  20. The dear doctor! Has started to use a new cream for a skin (she at me it is dry...
  21. Hello! At me a similar question. When and as it is possible to clean or remove a scar after ke...
  22. Good afternoon! Explain, please, what physiological processes conduct to...
  23. Heard, that abaissement of hair can be not only Hereditary, but also iz-...
  24. Good afternoon. Tell or say how to get rid, please, of red points on legs or foots...
  25. URGENTLY! Dear Dignity Sanych! I Ask to respond as soon as possible, because not...
  26. Prompt, please, than it is possible to spread a crack in an angle of a mouth - does not heal...
  27. At devochi 10 years on a sole stops a birthmark. Whether it is necessary to delete it or him? If...
  28. At me 5 gel back has been entered into legs or foots (inside beder) has now darkened as...
  29. At me a dry skin after sunburn in a sun deck (3 procedures) has appeared razdrazheni...
  30. My body height already 192 see... To me of 18 years. It is not excluded, that I grow till now....
  31. Hello. U menya posle rodov gemoroi i ne odin a 3. kak ego lechit? u menya o...
  32. At me such problem: baggies lower eyelids in rather early age, problems with...
  33. How it is corrected or adjusted lopouhost, how much it costs or stands also what collateral...
  34. To me 20 years, but since the childhood me the nightmare, at me pursues constant bags and...
  35. Prompt how to get rid of maculae which have remained after furuncles. In advance...
  36. Tell or Say, I heard, that exists bezoperatsionnyj a way of change of the form...
  37. Good afternoon! Whether there Are ways to get rid of a scar on a neck after operation on shch...
  38. The dear doctor! As you concern to "Moldingmaske", whether it is valid...
  39. The doctor the dermatologist has advised to address to the cosmetician in occasion of excision " holes...
  40. Proshu pomoch s informaciej, k komu i kuda nado obratitsa, kto delaet opera...
  41. How it turns out, 100 ue for the first operation, and for alteration again to pay?...
  42. Uv. The doctor! Allow to ask you advice or council. At me after standard protse...
  43. zdravstvuyte, y menya vopros k doctoru. y moei devochki na lice gemangioma...
  44. How much is, approximately, plastic operation on decrease of a nose?..
  45. Prompt how correctly to look after very dry skin of the face and a body, sklo...
  46. To tell the truth, I do not know, likely I to you address to the wrong address, but to mine...
  47. Hello! To me of 16 years. Since January me have started to hurt or be ill;be sick and began to drop out r...
  48. Hello! After sorts or labors has passed or has taken place 4 months, and at me it can not be cleaned or removed in any way...
  49. Tell or Say please, I nesk. Days used tonic which dries up skins...
  50. The doctor, prompt, please, what implontanty breasts now most the priest...