PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Prompt please as it is possible to get rid from killoidnyh seams on thoracal to...
  2. Hello, the dear doctor. I know, that my problems is anything in with...
  3. Would like to make an epilation in a zone of bikini. Prompt, please, what met...
  4. Tell or Say, where it is possible to learn or find out objective data on mammoplastike. I wish to make...
  5. How women with plentiful hair pokrovon on a skin of the face can struggle?...
  6. Help or Assist to cope, please, ugrevoj with an eruption. This problem pursues m...
  7. Hello, the doctor! At my mum (her 43 years) on the face often appear kr...
  8. Dear doctors! The friend asked to learn or find out, after the general or common pohudanija at it or her about...
  9. The doctor, at me a question. I do not know even, to you or I to the wrong address:) At me in...
  10. Tell or Say, through what period of time after operation it is possible to begin polzovat...
  11. Whether there is an opportunity of augmentation of the size of a man's member?...
  12. The dear doctor! I after a combustion still had cicatrixes, I would like from them...
  13. The dear doctor, to me 40 years and I would like to tighten upper eyelids and more at m...
  14. Augmentation of a breast in Bryansk
  15. Prompt, please about vydergivanie/podstriganie brows that is better and e...
  16. The dear doctor. To me of 29 years, 164 sm, 62 kg. Children are not present. From the very beginning of times...
  17. Hello the doctor! Whether tell or say please it is possible to make a pit or hole;dimple on shchechke, ch...
  18. Hello, at me problemma. At me on the face spots and here with what to agents...
  19. Help or Assist please! My son has small pryshchiki on the face, but he them...
  20. Oh, forgive or excuse a photoepilation:-)))...
  21. Last time I delete hair from area of bikini plucking out. All others...
  22. Hello, to me 40 years but so it would not be desirable to grow old. At me under eyes...
  23. The dear doctor, write please as the epilation (on faces can affect or influence...
  24. Hello, at me the quantity or amount of folds (in the form of rings) n began to increase or be enlarged...
  25. The doctor at me a problem at me thin and whether little bit curve legs or foots it Is possible ispr...
  26. zdrastvujte my problem consists in that shto 2 back nachelas nebol...
  27. Hello, at me the problem with a nose, is constantly shelled, if in the morning pol...
  28. Dear Gennady Gavrilovich! My problem in the following. A skin at me it is healthy...
  29. Help or Assist! Addresses of clinics of Russia on cheljustno-are necessary to facial surgery!!!...
  30. In the child of 9 years have found out Keller's illness or disease. I can not find data about anywhere...
  31. The doctor, hello, My husband have beaten and have torn a mouth (from the left party or side)...
  32. At me after pregnancy terrible extensions on a stomach or belly. WHAT DELAAAAAT?!...
  33. genekomastija
  34. Prompt how to get rid from zhirovikov on centuries or blepharons?...
  35. Komu protivopokazan "Roacutan" i nackolko on effektiven?...
  36. Uv. The doctor, whether is any methods ustranija consequences focal skle...
  37. Whether it is possible to give birth or travail to the child after implantation of a breast?...
  38. Growing thin
  39. Prompt please, that can pomoch at a fat skin of the face. All floats kos...
  40. To me 44 years and I want full elimination morshchinok. In what center it is possible turn...
  41. The dear doctor, at mine 4 years or summer daughters very strongly drop out hair. Snach...
  42. Hello, the doctor. For a long time wished to make a permanent make up (tatuazh) on...
  43. Good afternoon the doctor. Can to me, certainly not to you to address it is necessary, but not zna...
  44. Hello! To me of 25 years and at me such problem: on a nose and cheeks of a reticulum r...
  45. Whether you will prompt how to get rid from podglaznikov. Whether is any...
  46. Help or Assist to solve a problem. After sorts or labors, and gave birth or travailled 4 years ago, have appeared uzha...
  47. HELLO, to me 33 years slightly the oval of the face also began to blur. It not from about...
  48. Hello. What methods of plastic correction postoperative ru are...
  49. U mena posle perehodnogo vozrasta bolit praviy sosok, on kakoy-to tverdiy....
  50. Good afternoon! At me such problem... 7 years ago to me have pierced ears. protse...