PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Hello. At me kilevidnaja the form of a thorax and plus to it or this malenk...
  2. Hello! At me a problem skin of the face, dry, very sensitive, and in...
  3. Hello, the dear doctor. pochemu-that to my question on how it is possible r...
  4. Zlravstvujte, the doctor! I do not know, whether to you I have addressed or not... Two months...
  5. Hello. Please prompt please, me 29 years, at me pojavi...
  6. Hello! Please prompt what is Agent from a pigmentation on...
  7. In January, 2003, occasionally, has decided to sit down in a pose "lotus" (without warm-up)...
  8. Good afternoon! At me a so-called nose a potato, whether change eg is possible or probable...
  9. Tell or Say, please, what of procedures - mikrodermobrazija, chemical pilin...
  10. Alexander Aleksandrovich, big to you thanks for helped...
  11. Will not prompt, escalating hair is how much effective? Whether repetition Is required...
  12. Hello. At my mum enough for a long time have appeared shishechki on stops. To fight...
  13. Good afternoon! At me very dense brows. By tweezers it was already tortured vydergiva...
  14. How to get rid of nevuses pigmentosus on a back? In advance thanks....
  15. kak mojno vostanovit devstvennuyu plevu, povrejdenniy po ne ostorojnosti?...
  16. The doctor, tell or say please, what is this a method of escalating of cartilages (augmentation...
  17. The doctor! Tell or say, ugrevoj eruptions you consider or count what method of treatment optimum (...
  18. What masks are good for hair that they not zhirneli too quickly? Still hearing...
  19. Tell or Say, please, as it is possible will get rid of dark blue circles under eyes? (they...
  20. The doctor, at washing a head drops out decent quantity or amount of hair (20...). Kog...
  21. Hello! I ask to respond if on the face much valos what obrozom...
  22. The doctor! As experts concern to any sort to techniques sports...
  23. The effective nutritious masks promoting body height And to improvement of hair....
  24. Tell or Say it is useful or to sunbathe harmfully at a fat skin and ugrevoj eruptions of average...
  25. Zdravstvujbe! Me the question in occasion of an agent from spots " Zinerit interests...
  26. Prompt, at operation after change of the form of auricles, how much it is necessary on...
  27. At me on a head of a penis pryshchiki, what to me to do or make??????? HELP or ASSIST...
  28. Prompt, please somebody. To me of 40 years. Began to notice on the photos...
  29. How to clean or remove dark circles under eyes? Thanks....
  30. Whether it is possible to perform operation on decrease of a breast sick of a chronic hepatitis...
  31. Hello! It is very grateful for your attention and many thanks for with...
  32. It would be desirable to learn or find out, whether it is possible to level a teeth on a mandible, if they dru...
  33. The doctor how to get rid of spots on popki and why they appear?...
  34. Hello! I would like to learn or find out about preparation ROAKKUTAN! At me acnes! 20 years...
  35. Hello! It is not assured, that I address to the correct address, but m.. You...
  36. Hello. I am am excited with a question, concerning or touching my hair. The matter is that in...
  37. Tell or Say, please, how much is operation on augmentation of a breast?...
  38. Whether there are scars after excision rodinok? (on the face)...
  39. Hello! Tell or Say please, how much roughly there is an operation on...
  40. Dear sir Artemyev! As it is possible nonsurgical to reduce by ra...
  41. I wish to perform operation on augmentation of a breast. You could not recommend m...
  42. At me simply trouble I a skin of a head. The dandruff has tortured, and it is not simple...
  43. That else for a miracle - malandy and why cosmetician Rabae does not answer questions...
  44. How much is operation on excision otvisshogo a stomach or belly rosle birthes of the child...
  45. How much approximately there is in Moscow an excising or a coretraction kiloidnogo cicatrix, and how much days...
  46. Hello! You could not explain such phenomenon: (me 23) When I n...
  47. Good afternoon! I wish to learn or find out more about the problem. Five years ago I was se...
  48. I would like to learn or find out how much is plastic operation on a nose and rasskazh...
  49. Zdravstujte! Prompt please, whether it is possible to get rid from keloid rubts...
  50. Good afternoon, at me two problems: 1. Since the early childhood, some times in g...