PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. U menya malenkaya grud. Moqno lu yvelichit bez operazee? Naprimer s cremom...
  2. Zdravtsujte the doctor! There was a lot of report about mezoterapiju, koto...
  3. GOOD AFTERNOON!!! Me the PROBLEM of NEVUSES PIGMENTOSUS ON the FACE DISTURBS TWO YEARS (...
  4. Hello!!!! Tell or say please as it is possible to get rid of cicatrixes, sledo...
  5. Hello the doctor. At me after operation on an ankle joint (z/per...
  6. Many times did or made an electroepilation, but the result is not present! I am going to to make a manhole...
  7. The vacuum masseur gives effect for ever or while you continue daily mas...
  8. I in the childhood had a panaritium on the big finger of an arm or a hand, have performed operation, on...
  9. Whether tell or say, please, there is a difference between essential oils and medical?..
  10. Good afternoon! Prompt as to get rid of dark maculae after a furuncle?...
  11. Dear Genady Gavrilovich! Prompt, please, at me lomfogranulema...
  12. Hello! At me such question: now widely advertise or promote cosmetics from..
  13. The doctor, tell or say, plz, what kind of an epilation can be applied on axillas? Nask...
  14. To me of 25 years. I have a shave every morning (tried or tasted different machine tools and agents for to shave...
  15. Skin - simultaneously fat and flaccid. What to do or make?...
  16. The wife after failure or accident still had scars vsledstvii sections of a skin of the face around g...
  17. Hello, the doctor! Whether prompt, please, it is possible to correct h-are figurative...
  18. How much is operation on uvelecheniju and corrections of the form of a breast. Very much I ask about...
  19. Where in Moscow do or make operations on vyrezoniju "shishek" on legs or foots, through how much m...
  20. Hello, the doctor! At me simply awful black circles under the eyes. Became polz...
  21. One and a half year ago at me on a nose has jumped pryshchik. After it or him remains krasn...
  22. Whether the truth, that after antitselljulitnogo wrappings volumes decrease on 5...
  23. The doctor where I can reduce and tighten a breast and how much it costs or stands....
  24. Respond please to a question how to recover from a streptoderma, it is simple...
  25. After a blepharoplasty on upper eyelids (3 months) above the right eye all e...
  26. Alex, tell or say please how you measure length of legs or foots, if at patsi...
  27. Good afternoon! Skin transplantation on the big site (18 kv is necessary for me. Sm)....
  28. At me jump out boljuchie deep pryshchiki on cheeks-not much, one-two, but...
  29. pozhaljsta, respond me. In May to me have performed operation - laparoskopicheskaja hol...
  30. Zdrastvujte. Tell or say please, whether it is possible to perform operation on a nose at probl...
  31. Hello, prompt please, whether it is possible to correct the form and to increase g...
  32. dravstvujte! In the childhood when to me there were 17 days, I have had been ill with a phlegmon...
  33. I wish to treat in interior a cellulitis. Has stopped on miostimuljatsii and antitselljul...
  34. The doctor! At me on a cheekbone about the right eye after falling it was formed a heme...
  35. At me a problem. Baggies lower eyelids after a dream. Swells up a upper eyelid too, not...
  36. The doctor, that you can tell or say about a method of elongation of extremities of A.I.Bliskuno...
  37. Hello the Doctor! The matter is that at me very not nice face, that with...
  38. Hello. Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to remove an atavism (-to mine so...
  39. At the husband of the beginning noticeably to thin the head of hear. Advise, that it is possible to apply for...
  40. HOW TO STRUGGLE WITH EXTENSIONS??? THANKS....
  41. Tell or Say please, after operation on a nose which took place in the extremity or end March...
  42. At me on a chin is flat rodinka from which hair grow. I them in...
  43. Hello. Prompt as it is effective bezoperatsionnyj a method of excision morshch...
  44. Burn down testicles, what's the matter not clearly. Can be iz-for that that has chilled? (et...
  45. The dear doctor!!! It would be desirable to consult. Literally month naza...
  46. Good afternoon, would like to hear from you the reference on a following question:...
  47. Hello! Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to use for udalenja hair...
  48. Hello the doctor! Tell or say please as I could with you skontaktirova...
  49. Good afternoon, whether it would be desirable to know correspondence in online, and on e-is possible or probable...
  50. zdrastvujte. At me the second fingers of legs or foots too long. Iz-for it or this I can not...