PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Zdrastvuite doctor mne 35 let, u menya silno otekayut i bolat nogi, mnogoch...
  2. The dear doctor! Help or assist with advice or council! After operation on excision cholic p...
  3. In what ways (if it is possible, list all possible or probable) it is possible to reduce r...
  4. Kto-somebody knows, whether it is possible to put or render a voice-frequency cream for a problem skin (an...
  5. The last July has burnt boiled water an anticnemion in front of (2 items of a combustion). After went...
  6. Hello! At me a problem - srosshiesja I and II ribs at the left, that has led...
  7. Hello! To me of 26 years. In the childhood I was bitten by a dog, since then at me...
  8. Whether tell or say, please, apparatus Vitafon from namechajushch can help or assist to get rid...
  9. One and a half year ago at me fingers of both arms or hand have been freezed. In consequence or investigation cheg...
  10. Hello! I wish to reduce the size of a breast. Whether it is possible or probable after operation nalad...
  11. The doctor tell or say, at me on sheke in the field of shaving 2 rodinki, one size 3...
  12. After a month received more of back bruise under a lower eyelid it was formed sk...
  13. The dear Doctor! At me always very much greater or big "bags" under eyes. Kosmetich...
  14. Hello! Whether tell or say please it is possible small kosolapie to correct with p...
  15. Prompt, please, that does not suffice, if sekutsja hair. Can eat vi...
  16. Tell or Say please how to struggle with morshchinkami under eyes. To me of 27 years. To op...
  17. Between 4 m and 5 m the finger on the left leg or foot has appeared something of type of a callositas, koto...
  18. The dear doctor. At me very much often wet palms, especially when I nervn...
  19. Hello, the doctor! I would like to learn or find out how it is possible at you use...
  20. Hello, the doctor! To the son 15, diagnoz-asymmetry of a thoracal muscle on the right...
  21. The doctor, hello, to me of 40 years, recently I have fallen and have strongly damaged or injured;hurt a knee...
  22. asidora. h1. ru LEARN or FIND OUT THE SECRET OF THE YOUTH!!!...
  23. At me on lower eyelids already for a long time have appeared, any white shishechki malenk...
  24. Advise please good gigiencheskuju lipstick or something in it or this r...
  25. Where and how much is operation on disposal from lopouhosti? What term on rea...
  26. Hello, the doctor! I have to you 2 questions: 1. After excision shchitovi...
  27. Hello! At me thick shchikolotki and calfs, whether it is possible in these places of business or affairs...
  28. At me constant circles under eyes. How of it or this to get rid? And more: with what...
  29. To the husband 53 years. Requires in endoprotezirovanii a hip joint. podska...
  30. Good afternoon, Whether tell or say it is possible to change the form of a papilla?...
  31. The dear doctor! Whether probably to combine medical and plastic operations...
  32. At me a problem, quick starts to grow a breast and have appeared silno-appreciable races...
  33. Hello the doctor. Has read through in magazine the test about predisposition To about...
  34. The dear doctor, advise, whether it is possible to perform plastic operation on gr...
  35. I on the face, on a nose had 2 red maculae, like as pryshchiki, and vro...
  36. Good evening. Was on reception at the surgeon in occasion of liposaktsii beder. He posov...
  37. After rodo the belly-button was turned out on ruzhu and the skin around was a little stretched or a little dragged out, mozhn...
  38. If it will be necessary, I can send a photo......
  39. The doctor, prompt: When I trim a pubis (inguinal area that is called...
  40. The help is very necessary. 2 h the years or summer child was bitten on January, 11th by a dog (rotvejle...
  41. The doctor, I has gone cleaning, but I do not know what agents it is necessary proterat l...
  42. Tell or Say, please, why baggies lower eyelids, not so greater or big (patologiches...
  43. Good evening! Advise - at me a fat skin on the face. After sorts or labors I pohud...
  44. Hello! Till 28 years I had absolutely pure or clean face, without uniform a spot...
  45. Whether tell or say, please, the sun deck and how much or as far as is harmful? What harmful posledstv...
  46. Hello. At me a funneled or funnel breast. Tell or say how much dangerously primen...
  47. I have very quickly grown, iz-for it or this on a back in the field of a loin is stretched or dragged out...
  48. Tell or Say, please, to me thirty years. When I smile, about eyes to...
  49. CHtto such autogematerapija...
  50. The doctor forgive or excuse that to the wrong address. I have subscribed for conference, and now hoch...