PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Than treat so-called "perleches" (treshchinki in corners of a mouth)?...
  2. Tell or Say, whether only by means of plastic surgery it is possible to get rid from with...
  3. After operation on excision of a phlegmon from a finger during which has been made bo...
  4. Whether on the business Retinolum so chudodejstven as it or he is described by the some people zaru...
  5. Dear Gennady Gavrilovich! Why you respond on kosmetologicheskie vop...
  6. Hello. I on breeches had spots and do not know as well as why he...
  7. Where and how it is possible to remove rodinki? And whether it is necessary to do or make it in general (harmfully it and...
  8. Hello. I one month ago have removed rodinki not the face the laser. Crusts have disappeared...
  9. What laser you delete tattooes, how much it costs or stands? The Size of mine tatuir...
  10. And more one question - as can be restored drooped after feeding the child...
  11. How to increase a breast without selikona...
  12. Gde vzat konsultatsiyu pro zayachyu gubu...
  13. Hello! I wish to remove a capillary grid on the face by means of the laser...
  14. Good afternoon! Heard that there is such piece as " a plasty of greater or big and mA...
  15. Hello! At me a problem with fingernails or nails: they exfoliate, fractured, rebrjatsja...
  16. Hello. I wish to perform operation, at me a ptosis of a century or blepharon. Whether this is possible or probable operas...
  17. The doctor, give advice or council. To me of 40 years. At me on the face scars 20 years or summer prescription and...
  18. There was a big scar on a nose (fortnight) How to get rid of it or him?...
  19. Hello, the doctor, recently has put on new boots, they have appeared inconvenient...
  20. How to sunbathe for 5 days?...
  21. Hello. I after automobile failure or accident still had scars (cicatrixes?) n...
  22. The doctor, at me a problem with an intimal epilation. If I delete hair the razor...
  23. From what age of the baby it is possible to put or plant in an automobile armchair, a cat...
  24. Hello the doctor! As a result of complex or difficult fracture of an anticnemion has occured or happened ukoroch...
  25. CHTO TAKOE ulcus cruris? chem eto vizvana na nogax? kak eto lechitsia?...
  26. Hello the doctor. Kamimi in the ways, exercises (except for how to hang on t...
  27. Good evening. At me such problem. To me 24 years. My skin it is impossible to name n...
  28. Whether firms " " are harmful to health krema-autosunburn, for example? What...
  29. Than still it is possible to replace izoprinazin for deducing or removing warts?...
  30. Hello the doctor! To the son of 6 years on the face began to appear rodinki, if not about...
  31. The deformed labium
  32. The doctor, approximately one month ago at me baggies lower eyelids began to appear. Nau...
  33. To doctor Ishchenko A. of many thanks for the answer. Tell or say to me please, poche...
  34. At me very small breast - it or her simply in general is not present. As it is possible to increase it or her...
  35. 4 e year has given birth to the son after has fattened its or his breast of 8 months back...
  36. Tell or Say up to what age it is possible to extend and correct legs or foots. If age z...
  37. WHAT TO DO or MAKE WITH HAIR ON THE STOMACH or BELLY...
  38. Where can I make circumission? How much it cost? How long to be without s...
  39. I have enough redenkie a brow, not the form you will not give, you will not make up normaln...
  40. The dear doctor, prompt please, that such an achondroplasia. It genet...
  41. Good afternoon! Whether I know to the address of I address, but it would be desirable prokonsultir...
  42. Hello. At me on legs or foots of "ossicle or bonelet" at greater or big fingers and at little fingers. De...
  43. What medical establishments of Moscow and Penza are engaged in treatment vascular set...
  44. At me a cellulitis on femurs, it is constant with it or him I struggle (a diet, exercises, mass...
  45. Hello, the Doctor! Tell or say, please, as well as where it is possible painlessly ud...
  46. At me such a blank: I the guy, and at me here sisiki "vysoli" as at the woman...
  47. The doctor, zdravtvujte. At me a small breast and I would like to increase it or her with on...
  48. Good afternoon! In the street summer, and I cannot dress the open footwear.: (business in that...
  49. Hello, Rabaev! Whether tell or say, please, will help or assist mikrodermobrazija...
  50. At the husband hardly above a forehead in hair zhirovik. I ask it or him, that he it or him udalil-eg...