PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. At me a curvature of a nose (an azygomorphous locating on the face), and in the course of time, to...
  2. If data about results of application of a preparation push- and kokovy protivopokaz...
  3. Good afternoon (night, morning, etc.), the doctor! Tell or Say please, why at me...
  4. Zdrastvujte, the doctor! Very much I ask you to help or assist: podska- Whether zhite are known to you...
  5. I wish to perform operation on restoration of a hymen, but I do not know ost...
  6. Some time has appeared a strange feeling back: to me hardly to breathe, t. e....
  7. Dear sirs! To me 24 years and in connection with accident has received grazes...
  8. At my wife raslaivajutsja fingernails or nails on fingers of legs or foots, what you advise? Thanks!...
  9. After sorts or labors hair began to drop out strongly, has tried very much much - bal...
  10. Good afternoon! Prompt, please, clinic in Moscow, whether where it is possible to make...
  11. The doctor, why the right leg or foot, the right arm or hand and the right breast more left., persons...
  12. Good afternoon! To me 33 years. In the age of three years there has passed or there has taken place operation on excision to...
  13. Anti-advertising!!! Do not buy a cream for blepharons of firm "a"!!! posl...
  14. Hello. Whether it is real and how for ever to get rid from "root"...
  15. Hello the dear doctor. Istori washing it is those: wished to grow or grow up and has entered the name...
  16. I wish to correct a nose. The matter is that he at me is a little bit expanded. The girlfriend...
  17. Iz-for what it is formed folds on the face...
  18. The skin of the face when sweats, becomes covered by pimples. I do or make masks in day --...
  19. How to get rid of nevuses pigmentosus on the face and from what they have appeared?...
  20. One year ago I have got in a road accident and umenja there was a break of a lien....
  21. Dear Alexander Aleksandrovich! The greater or big request to you: cannot to me so...
  22. One year ago I had some furuncles, I have made a hemotransfusion and in...
  23. In current of several years hair intensively drop out. To establish or install the reason to...
  24. Hello! How much is operation on augmentation of a breast?...
  25. Somebody knows the remote results liposaktsii, abdomenoplastiki, voobshch...
  26. Upper lip
  27. Hello! To me 32 years. Body height 164, weight of 55 kg. After 2 h sorts or labors of strongly races...
  28. Consequences of a trauma
  29. At what age at the child of a bone of a skull priobretabt necessary tvyordast (...
  30. The dear doctor! The surgeon to me has advised to address for konsultatsijej to or...
  31. The dear doctor. Wished to learn or find out your opinion here in what occasion. At mine up to...
  32. Hello! Help or assist, please! For not clear reasons, there is an edema...
  33. The doctor, prompt please. A problem that at me is TOO MUCH vol...
  34. Dear experts! Whether it is expedient to do or make, in your opinion, plastiches...
  35. Good afternoon the doctor! At me a following problem, after homing from the south at m...
  36. Please, where also to that is better to address in Moscow or the ST.-P.: in rezulta...
  37. Tell, please, more in detail about operation on augmentation of a breast. Naprim...
  38. 23. posl. Time became very much bysto pachkatsja a head, and strongly drop out in...
  39. What to do or make to me prompt? At menjay very much a greater or big head 20 see As it is possible et...
  40. Hello! I have one problem from which I am already tired to struggle...
  41. At me very delicate subject, probably, to the plastic surgeon. Help or assist m...
  42. Hello, the Doctor:) To me 34 years, and are a lot of years my life poison anat...
  43. Whether it is possible to remove a postoperative scar on a back along a backbone, what...
  44. Skazhitie, and operation on augmentation of body height is how much complex or difficult? Bones completely...
  45. In due time I suffered ugrevoj an eruption, now all this has practically passed or has practically taken place, n...
  46. On one eye konjuktivit has appeared, and on the face appear prishchiki, as a waggon...
  47. Tell or Say please, whether the electroepilation of hair growing around sosk is harmful...
  48. Whether prompt, please, there are any contraindications primenitelno...
  49. GOOD AFTERNOON! skazhte please where it is possible to perform operation on vosstanovleni...
  50. Good afternoon! At me some years were acnes. Now they have almost passed or have almost taken place, but on...