PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. The dear doctor! Whether Remains at the surgeon. Treatment of an eversion of a lower eyelid kos...
  2. Advise how to cope, please, ugrevoj with an eruption...
  3. Washing the spouse wishes to get device " i?OO? ". (Like he would treat a psoriasis...
  4. To me 4 years ago have removed "ossicles or bonelets" on stops, but they have again begun rosti, n...
  5. Tell or Say, it is how much effective miostimuljatsija at the second stage of a cellulitis?..
  6. Tell or Say who luchshii plasticheskii the surgeon in Russia...
  7. Whether G-n Rabaev prompt there is a cream promoting decrease of bags...
  8. Hello, the doctor! With me after laporoskopii has remained very ugly and...
  9. Prompt please, in what way to get rid from dark better and more quickly...
  10. Whether it is harmless miostimuljatsija?...
  11. Hello, What responses about Aesthetics. RU - unit Aesthetic, Plastich...
  12. Hello! After pregnancy there was a hernia of a white line, speak what well...
  13. At the girl of 11 years a plenty pryshchikov on a forehead. Advise what obra...
  14. Prompt please how to get rid of black points on a nose (and on wings...
  15. Hello! JAsdelala yesterday plastic operation on a nose. Narrowed a little...
  16. My daughter, bossing an acute knife, cut off a fingernail on a finger of the left arm or hand. Ostals...
  17. Hair drop out. What to do or make?...
  18. The doctor I ask you answer my question please as soon as possible I ochen...
  19. The dear doctor! Tell or Say please, what quantity or amount can be pumped out for about...
  20. Hello! Perhaps, I address to the wrong address, but it would be desirable to ask...
  21. Hello! Whether Skazhit, please, do or make in Sankt-Petreburge operations on...
  22. At me a scar on kolenki. What to do or make what there are variants that it or him to clean or remove? ...
  23. The doctor, help or assist me at me krevye legs or foots. Prompt where and as it is possible sdela...
  24. Please respond, whether power or force exercises (simulators, upr are harmful. With from...
  25. Hello! During sorts or labors to me have made epiziotomiju, a seam from which it is long...
  26. Hello! To me of 46 years. The diagnosis: a primary hypothyrosis. Results the analysis...
  27. Dear doctor Artemyev! As I have understood you the surgeon, but in fact correction a fig...
  28. Hello! Here some years as at me fingernails or nails have started to spoil. " Mountains...
  29. To me sewed up a dissect labium, having made local anesthesia by an aqueous solution but...
  30. Hello. At me a problem. Long also it is possible to tell or say a fleshy nose. Iz-for...
  31. Question to the cosmetician. As will get rid of abaissement of hair what agents nuzhn...
  32. Whether do or make gde-nibud a plasty of eyes? An eye, not century. It is necessary chelove...
  33. Uvazhaemjy the doctor! You will advise what operation, if one lower eyelid below...
  34. Whether it is possible to make the aristocratic face of the Ryazan muzzle (to clean or remove thick...
  35. Daily the face in the mornings, especially eyes swells. With kidneys it's OK...
  36. posle rodov zivot stal drjablii i rjaboi. kakimi sredstvami eto ubratj?...
  37. Prompt, whether there are any exercises for "diskrivizatsii" legs or foots?...
  38. What cream from folds advise after 40 years. On experience. Thanks...
  39. Hello, the doctor. Recently me the doctor looked and has told or said, that at me right...
  40. Krem-autosunburn At me very much chuvtvitelnaja the skin, is subject to pokrasn in the summer...
  41. Prompt how better to delete, please, nevuses (rodinki on a leg or pinch) on the face...
  42. Whether prompt, please, it is possible gde-nibud to correct surgical by...
  43. Hello! Several years ago I took a great interest or was fond in glueing of waybills a fingernail...
  44. At the girl volumetric rodinki. At the reference or manipulation to the cosmetician in occasion of excision...
  45. I already once wrote. At me viteliga. Whether Is not present sejsas sredsv, that if dazh...
  46. Hello, the doctor! Respond please, with how much years it is possible to do or make plas...
  47. Kvazhaemyj the doctor! You where do or make operations on umenshe could not tell...
  48. HELLO the DOCTOR. I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN or FIND out ABOUT AUGMENTATION of BODY HEIGHT SURGICAL..
  49. Prompt, please, that it is possible to make with a seam after cesarean (operation...
  50. Two weeks ago has was traumatized a nose. It has now appeared, that there is a fracture (...