PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Prompt, please, where better stdelat an otoplasty, how much is such...
  2. Explain, please, action plastinok otoform and a silicon. Thanks....
  3. PROMPT PLEASE! A SERIES OF CREAMS "SINZHI" APPROACHES or SUITS FOR 18 YEARS OR FOR BOL...
  4. On the back party or side of a neck began to appear small (polsantimetra in diameter)...
  5. Prompt, please, how, except for Surgical intervention...
  6. Advise, I plan pregnancy in it or this to year, but for a long time wished to make lindens...
  7. Hello! On a skin it is a lot of papillomas. What method and where it is better to delete? On...
  8. Whether it is possible to do or make at presence of gold strings miostimuljatsiju, ultrasonic mA...
  9. Black points on a nose. How of them to get rid?...
  10. How disease rozatseja is treated? As the doctor defines or determines, what exactly rozatseja at...
  11. The doctor, tell or say it is possible to make a thickening of bones of extremities. If yes - that ka...
  12. HOW, I CAN GET rid OF BLACK PORES ON the FACE? THANKFUL IN ADVANCE....
  13. Hello, Dotor! Prompt, if at me are inserted lilikonovye saccules...
  14. Tell or Say, to what doctor men it is necessary to address, if at me a little curve poses...
  15. Advise how to get rid, please, of a red speck on a cheek - vozm...
  16. Dear Doctor Ajbolit! Please give advice or council as well as where to perform operation...
  17. I am going to to do or make a rhinoplasty. What is the time there is an aftertreatment? Through sk...
  18. Hello, the Doctor! Prompt, if at me are inserted silikonovye saccules...
  19. The dear doctor! Whether there Are ways of decrease (not due to otkachki Adeps) and on...
  20. Hello! To my daughter 13, I want prokalot to her ushki, but recently...
  21. Good afternoon! At me a fat skin on the face. Advise, what agent on ka...
  22. Within a year hair, after abortion began to drop out strongly. Whether it is possible ostano...
  23. To me of 19 years. When to me there were 4 months I has had been ill with a chicken pox. On a forehead at m...
  24. Good afternoon! Whether advise me to do or make cleaning expediently, please...
  25. Dear doctor Ishchenko A., I in occasion of all of that question with aural cancers...
  26. By the way, I all time am engaged and I feel any improvements, at me in a leg or foot...
  27. Hello! Would like to learn or find out, that for hair it is more safe, daily way...
  28. Tell or Say poealujsta at a metatarsus latus (1 2 degrees) what treatment...
  29. On breeches, namely on places "sedentary", there were dark maculae. As from...
  30. Hello! Help or assist please, at me on a head There was a bald spot r...
  31. Hello, the doctor. To me now 20 years, tell or say, please, in how much le...
  32. I wish to learn or find out where in Moscow do or make operations on augmentation of a breast. How much it with...
  33. At me a wart on a leg or foot, I use Pheresolum, does not help or assist. Tell or say, to a sting...
  34. Hello. After a birth of the child I, likely year went and hmurilas. Those...
  35. How to get rid from zhirovikov under (above) eyes in house conditions?...
  36. Raskazhite pozhajlusta about such procedure as microdermabrasion and what it or her efek...
  37. Tell or Say please where luchshche in Moscow to make a plasty of a breast. I do not believe komme...
  38. Help or Assist! Hair on temples after plastich do not grow. Operations (fejsing), about...
  39. At me very fat sebaceous hair, any more I do not know than them to dry. Mine everyone de...
  40. Tell or Say, whether it is possible to get rid of a scar after a puncture of a belly-button....
  41. Dear doctor! To me 22 years but already are folds on a forehead and under eyes I think...
  42. Tell or Say, podtjazhka breasts, how it or her do or make?...
  43. What it is necessary to do or make charging or charge and how much to clean or remove a stomach or belly after sorts or labors...
  44. Tell or Say please, whether the sun deck is harmful?...
  45. At me shankr on the most visible place of a perineum. CHe to do or make? Can has eaten not that...
  46. Whether you recommend to delete birthmarks and where etomozhno to carry out naibole...
  47. zdrastvujte I wish to make a rhinoplasty That will be after operation what m...
  48. Whether autosunburn (cream) is harmful???...
  49. To me 29 years and at my age (I yet did not give birth or travail) at me very much often lift...
  50. People how often it is possible to use skrabom?...