PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Whether tell or say, please, does or makes somebody in Israel a mastectomy with formirov...
  2. Hello, to me of 17 years. What to do or make if a member as a banana will bend downwards and hundred...
  3. At me every spring hair and I terribly start to climb so I understand, what is it pr...
  4. Hello, the dear doctor! Please, help or assist me. I cannot resh in any way...
  5. And here it is interesting, and actors do or make to themselves plastic operations, there podtjagiva...
  6. Hello the doctor! I do not know to the address of or not. A problem in the following: on 3...
  7. In November, 2003 to my child 2, 5 years have imposed seams on area stops (chu...
  8. Hello! At me the left angle nizhnjaj labiums noticeably above, than right. It is possible...
  9. Hello! At me the big birthmark on a forehead. Prompt, whether it is possible...
  10. Good afternoon! In the extremity or end of the first pregnancy at me the umbilical ring has missed....
  11. Advise how effectively to remove natoptyshi on stupnjah. Tried or tasted Pa...
  12. Hello. To my mum have made circular podtjazhku faces, very strong edema...
  13. WHY it is impossible to use bleaching creams in the summer, when it especially...
  14. Many thanks for the answer, the doctor. Whether will respond to such question - hundred...
  15. I Beremena, there were strong nevuses pigmentosus. Do not prompt as from them from...
  16. UVAJAEMY DOKTOR, POJALUYSTA OTVETYTE VOZMOJNO LI ISPOLZOVANIE IMPLANTANTOV...
  17. Zdravstvjte, the dear doctor! pozhskazhite please. As it is possible izbav...
  18. Hello the Dear Doctor! Tell or Say please, that such "Boteks" ef...
  19. Hello, the doctor! To me of 15 years. Was engaged in gymnastics. Muscles were pumped up...
  20. Whether there are any contraindications at drawing tattooes or ispo...
  21. HELP or ASSIST!!!!! At me soon wedding!!!!! It is necessary urgently to something to solve!!!...
  22. Good afternoon, the doctor, Whether tell or say please there are any tablets, And...
  23. Hello the Doctor! Prompt, please, at me on 3 and 4 fingers stops...
  24. Skzhite, the method of cauterization of a wart liquid nitrogen is how much effective. Business...
  25. Hello the doctor, whether respond pozhlujsta modzhno to get rid what nibud about...
  26. The dear doctor. At me thick kolenki and shchikolotki, prompt please...
  27. To a question 14 November 15 : 22 : 30. Can send me to you a photo with mine defekto...
  28. At me a contracture of the left knee joint. Iz-for road accident in 2000 was per...
  29. At me very big nose, whether it is possible to reduce it or him, and how much is such ope...
  30. 11 years ago there was a fracture of a nose with shift. Whether time is possible later so much...
  31. Hello! Prompt please a way of struggle against " a goose skin ". That...
  32. The doctor, prompt, please, at me on stop at the basis of the big finger...
  33. Prompt, please.-what kinds of cleanings of the face most effektivny-vacuum...
  34. I high and hudenkaja the girl, but my calfs such full! I dream about are beautiful...
  35. At the child different ushki. Whether It is possible to perform plastic operation for them vyravn...
  36. Hello, the Doctor! You wrote to me, that if I rub the face with tonic before...
  37. I here all life constantly struggle with weight - and, than it is less on it or this zatsiklivaju...
  38. Artekol
  39. Hello, the doctor. Advise please where it is possible to address on an occasion...
  40. Hello! Situation: the boy of 14 years, an atresia of acoustical passage, deforma...
  41. Prompt, please as it is better to get rid of a scar on a forehead to the girl 4 on...
  42. Under rodinkoj on the face there was a spot. Whether it is dangerous?...
  43. How to get rid of a porous skin. What cosmetic operations will help or assist me....
  44. What to do or make, if do not arrange results of plastic operation in occasion of at...
  45. Whether tell or say, please, there can be in 20 years extensions on breeches?...
  46. I wish to make correction of one ear. How much it will cost. Galina. 22 year...
  47. I searched on the Internet of clinic on plastic surgery, but have not found niodnoj...
  48. At me the nose and an erythema longly quickly reddens does not pass or take place... Heard, that e...
  49. The dear doctor, at me is broken a nose, whether operation except for excision will help or assist me...
  50. To me of 19 years and at me on legs or foots very long and dense hair! If it is fair...