Вход

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Hello! During sorts or labors to me have made epiziotomiju, a seam from which it is long... (1 ответов)
  2. Please respond, whether power or force exercises (simulators, upr are harmful. With from... (1 ответов)
  3. The doctor, help or assist me at me krevye legs or foots. Prompt where and as it is possible sdela... (1 ответов)
  4. At me a scar on kolenki. What to do or make what there are variants that it or him to clean or remove? ... (1 ответов)
  5. Hello! Whether Skazhit, please, do or make in Sankt-Petreburge operations on... (1 ответов)
  6. Hello! Perhaps, I address to the wrong address, but it would be desirable to ask... (2 ответов)
  7. The dear doctor! Tell or Say please, what quantity or amount can be pumped out for about... (2 ответов)
  8. The doctor I ask you answer my question please as soon as possible I ochen... (1 ответов)
  9. Hair drop out. What to do or make?... (1 ответов)
  10. My daughter, bossing an acute knife, cut off a fingernail on a finger of the left arm or hand. Ostals... (1 ответов)
  11. Hello! JAsdelala yesterday plastic operation on a nose. Narrowed a little... (2 ответов)
  12. Prompt please how to get rid of black points on a nose (and on wings... (1 ответов)
  13. At the girl of 11 years a plenty pryshchikov on a forehead. Advise what obra... (1 ответов)
  14. Hello! After pregnancy there was a hernia of a white line, speak what well... (2 ответов)
  15. Hello, What responses about Aesthetics. RU - unit Aesthetic, Plastich... (1 ответов)
  16. Whether it is harmless miostimuljatsija?... (1 ответов)
  17. Prompt please, in what way to get rid from dark better and more quickly... (1 ответов)
  18. Hello, the doctor! With me after laporoskopii has remained very ugly and... (1 ответов)
  19. Whether G-n Rabaev prompt there is a cream promoting decrease of bags... (2 ответов)
  20. Tell or Say who luchshii plasticheskii the surgeon in Russia... (1 ответов)
  21. Tell or Say, it is how much effective miostimuljatsija at the second stage of a cellulitis?.. (1 ответов)
  22. To me 4 years ago have removed "ossicles or bonelets" on stops, but they have again begun rosti, n... (1 ответов)
  23. Washing the spouse wishes to get device " i?OO? ". (Like he would treat a psoriasis... (1 ответов)
  24. Advise how to cope, please, ugrevoj with an eruption... (1 ответов)
  25. The dear doctor! Whether Remains at the surgeon. Treatment of an eversion of a lower eyelid kos... (1 ответов)
  26. People how often it is possible to use skrabom?... (3 ответов)
  27. To me 29 years and at my age (I yet did not give birth or travail) at me very much often lift... (1 ответов)
  28. Whether autosunburn (cream) is harmful???... (1 ответов)
  29. zdrastvujte I wish to make a rhinoplasty That will be after operation what m... (1 ответов)
  30. Whether you recommend to delete birthmarks and where etomozhno to carry out naibole... (1 ответов)
  31. At me shankr on the most visible place of a perineum. CHe to do or make? Can has eaten not that... (1 ответов)
  32. Tell or Say please, whether the sun deck is harmful?... (1 ответов)
  33. What it is necessary to do or make charging or charge and how much to clean or remove a stomach or belly after sorts or labors... (1 ответов)
  34. Tell or Say, podtjazhka breasts, how it or her do or make?... (1 ответов)
  35. Dear doctor! To me 22 years but already are folds on a forehead and under eyes I think... (1 ответов)
  36. Tell or Say, whether it is possible to get rid of a scar after a puncture of a belly-button.... (1 ответов)
  37. At me very fat sebaceous hair, any more I do not know than them to dry. Mine everyone de... (1 ответов)
  38. Help or Assist! Hair on temples after plastich do not grow. Operations (fejsing), about... (1 ответов)
  39. Tell or Say please where luchshche in Moscow to make a plasty of a breast. I do not believe komme... (3 ответов)
  40. Raskazhite pozhajlusta about such procedure as microdermabrasion and what it or her efek... (1 ответов)
  41. How to get rid from zhirovikov under (above) eyes in house conditions?... (3 ответов)
  42. Hello. After a birth of the child I, likely year went and hmurilas. Those... (1 ответов)
  43. At me a wart on a leg or foot, I use Pheresolum, does not help or assist. Tell or say, to a sting... (1 ответов)
  44. I wish to learn or find out where in Moscow do or make operations on augmentation of a breast. How much it with... (1 ответов)
  45. Hello, the doctor. To me now 20 years, tell or say, please, in how much le... (1 ответов)
  46. Hello! Help or assist please, at me on a head There was a bald spot r... (5 ответов)
  47. On breeches, namely on places "sedentary", there were dark maculae. As from... (1 ответов)
  48. Tell or Say poealujsta at a metatarsus latus (1 2 degrees) what treatment... (2 ответов)
  49. Hello! Would like to learn or find out, that for hair it is more safe, daily way... (1 ответов)
  50. By the way, I all time am engaged and I feel any improvements, at me in a leg or foot... (1 ответов)