PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Non-uniformly grows rastielnost on the face - at the left time in two more quickly. To shave...
  2. Good afternoon! Sent the report to doctor Didkovskomu, he has advised proko...
  3. Tell or Say pozhajlusta, whether it is dangerous and whether harmfully to do or make operation on ears, that a log hut...
  4. The diagnosis - a tuberculosis of lymphonoduses. As well as than to treat? Than dangerously it zabolevan...
  5. I had 2 operations: excision of a meniscus, plasika PKS. Has now passed or has now taken place 5 mes....
  6. Hello! At me such situation: to me now 20, years in 5 6.. Precisely n...
  7. To me 20 years, live on Kamchatka, for a year hair have dropped out or blurt out almost half. To as...
  8. At my mum of 62 years, for last years very strongly vyrsli ossicles or bonelets on legs or foots...
  9. Hello! I ask to inform, where it is possible to perform operation on pulling up ve...
  10. The dear doctor. To me 33 years. Recently began to notice, that at me...
  11. Good afternoon. Tell or say, whether it is possible to remove ossicles or bonelets at greater or big poltsev legs or foots at p...
  12. Hello! Whether Sushchestvuet-any way, that in house uslov...
  13. To me of 35 years. Whether there is any way to struggle with nosogubnymi cords or crimps...
  14. HELLO THE DOCTOR!! QUESTION At me SUCH - - ALMOST ONE YEAR AGO In RESULT...
  15. For how much it is really possible to get rid of a double chin surgical p...
  16. Happy New Year! The doctor, tell or say please, whether it is possible kak-to make that more...
  17. Good afternoon! Excuse, if to the wrong address... A question following: at me with it is put...
  18. So it would be desirable to have a greater or big beautiful breast. There were ideas to make a plasty....
  19. Good morning! To me yesterday in private or individual clinic the laser have removed warts, in general...
  20. Me addresses good kosmetologicheskih clinics in Moscow interest - in i-are not present...
  21. Whether prompt, please, is in a modern cosmetology of an agent for log huts...
  22. Whether it is possible to change a cut or section of eyes, he at me amygdaloid, if yes, what r...
  23. At my daughter (1 8 months) on the face of a scratch from fingernails or nails (have sticked with a fingernail when...
  24. The dear doctor and all present girls! Prompt, pliz, as izbavi...
  25. Hello. Tell or say, pozhajlusta where in Moscow (the post address) it is possible sdel...
  26. Within 3 years vrostajut fingernails or nails on greater or big fingers of legs or foots. It was treated by all vozmo...
  27. TELL or SAY PLEASE CLEANING OF THE FACE HOW MUCH or AS FAR AS HELPS or ASSISTS AT PRISHCHAH...
  28. Good afternoon! I already asked this question in other conference. Me trivozhit...
  29. In November, 2003 has performed operation braces of the face with a blepharoplasty and rino...
  30. At my friend demodeks 4 years what to do or make?...
  31. Hello! At me after failure or accident a scar during a century or blepharon, whether dangerously to do or make plastichesk...
  32. At me byly a trauma of the right arm or hand in the field of a brush, now I test strong bo...
  33. To me 34 years and at me always were tumescences under eyes and dark circles, I...
  34. Tell or Say how to find please clinic kostoprava Kasjana....
  35. Question to Soldatov I.V.after elektoroepiljatsii on the face in the field of short moustaches an image...
  36. Help or Assist urgently! I from Yakutsk where has performed plastic operation on udaleni...
  37. At the son (6 mes) the big finger from the top phalanx "razdvaevaetsja", t. e. raste...
  38. Hello. I would like to learn or find out here that. At me approximately since three years skolio...
  39. Kto-somebody did or made belefroplastiku on upper eyelids? How long remain sinja...
  40. At me such problem: hair have started to lose color and brightness. Paints for in...
  41. Hello!. During winter time for the face appear red vzdutye maculae, oso...
  42. Hello. After a birth of the child has passed or has taken place 2 years. Muscles stenok vaginas...
  43. At me from time to time hair strongly drop out. I drink vitamins and I use henna...
  44. The dear doctor, hello. To me of 16 years. At me joints bolshi are increased...
  45. The dear doctor! Would like to learn or find out through what minimal break it is possible on...
  46. zdrastvujte the doctor tell or say please what is the time should pass or take place after l...
  47. Hello! After plastic operation on correction of a nose (decrease covered...
  48. At what age it is necessary (and it is possible) to start to use a cream against folds...
  49. Hello! Tell or Say please, on how much shampoo is effective...
  50. Correction of small sexual labiums. How much or As far as it is safe? What it is necessary for this purpose?...