PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Hello Dock.! U nenja s detstva na nage rast and *246; t vosle bolshogo...
  2. Hello. That will advise at extensions and terrible after beremennost...
  3. 12 years or summer daughters hurt mine kolenki. Traumas was not. Also there is a crunch in kol...
  4. Uv. D-r Rabaev. How to you to get on consultation?...
  5. Hello! Whether tell or say please it is necessary to use elektromiostimul...
  6. Prompt please where it is possible to define or determine objectively in Moscow a degree plo...
  7. Whether tell or say, please, probably after operation on decrease of milk or dairy jelly...
  8. In the last days off I went to have a rest on the nature and under beams of the sun at me...
  9. Hello. To me of 25 years, I very slouching, scapulas stick out, shoulders very much uz...
  10. Prompt pozhalujsto, I was performed operation of a breast on decrease with auras. With...
  11. To me 33 years. I hereditary ossicles or bonelets on both legs or foots, have enough bolshi...
  12. At me pores on the face especially on wings of a nose and on cheeks are very expanded. CHt...
  13. perebolela wetrjankoi w 29 let. na lize ostalis dirki. podskasite kak ot ni...
  14. The dear doctor! Now leading cosmetic firms (Oriflejm, Avon, Lore...
  15. To me of 26 years. At me a congenital curvature of the nasal septum, two plastiche...
  16. At me under eyes dark circles, have appeared about one year back. Has had been ill GLP...
  17. Above the right papilla is rodinka, which in difference from others "volumetric" (t....
  18. To me have performed operation on shchitovidku (a multinodal struma) therefore to a floor...
  19. Tell or Say please, whether the truth, that cosmetics of " wide marketing " on most...
  20. Tell or Say H-the figurative form of legs or foots it is hereditary defect. Or it it is got...
  21. Good afternoon. I wish to make a rhinoplasty, but I do not know in what clinic better about...
  22. Hello. After a birth of the child at me hair began to drop out. Has passed or Has taken place...
  23. Hello, the Doctor! How much is podtjazhka skins of the face, and from whom age e...
  24. To the boy of 7 years, obviously lags behind in body height contempoparies. Long time not polucha...
  25. Hello, I for a long time wish to clean or remove a small hump from a nose and a little it or him to make narrower. ..
  26. Hello uv. The doctor. Very much it would be desirable to receive the answer to the question. I oche...
  27. liposaktsija
  28. Hello. To me of 17 years, my body height 172 see On it or this he became. Whether is metodi...
  29. Dear Denis Mihajlovich. To my three-year son 3 weeks ago was sdel...
  30. At me constantly jumps out herpes on labiums, it awfully is not aesthetic, as...
  31. So why if zones are opened or open, by means of GR nelja vyrosti. There are they about...
  32. How to get rid of warts on arms or hand? Thanks....
  33. I ask to inform what way of excision of warts and t. The item is least tr...
  34. Very much it would be desirable to receive from you the information (help): how "to remove" pigmen...
  35. Skagite pogaluysta ot chego poyavlyayutsya cherniye tochki na litse (v osnov...
  36. I wish to perform plastic operation on change of the form of a nose. You could not...
  37. Prompt how to get rid of black points on a nose and cheeks?...
  38. Hello. Zdelala operation on auricles. Dressed a bandage 2 m-tsa in...
  39. Hello! I had very strange thing. Yesterday has washed the face pe...
  40. If it is possible or probable, prompt, please where it is possible to correct " the beaten off fingernails or nails " n...
  41. Hello! At us 18 the remarkable kid was born. But at it or him zajach...
  42. Zdrastvujte. At me such problem. Month 2 nazal I rabil a upper lip. Mn...
  43. Hello! At my husband have operated varices - have removed one vein. posl...
  44. Hello. After I shall wash up a head, day through 3 4 starts to hurt or be ill;be sick to...
  45. There is such trouble - vitiligo. To cure it I and I do not hope, it would be desirable...
  46. zdarstvuyte doctor. ya sobirayus sdelat operaciyu nosa. doctor skazal 4to l...
  47. Hello! It would be desirable to learn or find out what the most effective and not so up to...
  48. Whether on a cheek of 2 pigmental or pigmentary maculae It is possible to remove them? A technique of Thanks...
  49. I was interested with a question about extensions. Really and the truth from them is impossible and...
  50. Dear Gennady Gavrilovich! Tell or Say it is how much safe cosmetic...