PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Whether you do or make correction of forms of anticnemions by means of implants?...
  2. The doctor! To the girl 13, 5 years, have repeatedly performed operation on correction of ears. To me...
  3. Through what time after sorts or labors it is possible to make liposaktsiju, what kinds obezbole...
  4. Hello Uv. The doctor! To me 23 years. Very much it would be desirable to pass or take place operation on...
  5. U meny poyvilis v 24 goda prishi na lice, krasnie vospalennie s belimi toch...
  6. At the son (18 years) O-a figurative curvature of legs or foots. Whether there are ways vyravniv...
  7. Hello, at me such question: how correctly to look after a skin of the face (to...
  8. Hello! Tell or say, please, through what period of time it is possible to do or make...
  9. The doctor, nemogli you, even approximately to tell or say in what treatment " will manage...
  10. Question - at me the left ear hardly below right so is not appreciable but when odevaesh...
  11. Hello! At me a small problem, namely, on breeches constantly at...
  12. After the second sorts or labors the stomach or belly was very much stretched or very much dragged out, all in extensions and the skin has drooped....
  13. Tell or Say, how it is possible to disguise moustaches, they are very much allocated for the sun and tone...
  14. Rabaevu G.G. (a question on porosity of a skin 13.8) I therefore have asked this question...
  15. Hello. At my relative an obesity of 4 degrees, she wishes to remove Adeps...
  16. Hello the doctor! You to me have advised to address to trihologu! Could not...
  17. I do not know in what section to address, therefore has decided to write here. At me in p...
  18. Hello. Prompt where it is possible to esteem about liposaktsiju and how much will be...
  19. The doctor, advise how to get rid, please, of postnatal or puerperal extensions on...
  20. Good afternoon the doctor! At me greater or big problema-at me very much greater or big, serious...
  21. Hello. To the boy 4 years. One month ago the machine or car has moved to him a leg or foot. In hectares...
  22. I have pinched a finger on an arm or a hand a door, to me have removed a fingernail, have passed or have taken place 2 weeks...
  23. Has read through a material about curvature of legs or foots. Has understood, that at me false curvature. Skazh...
  24. Hello, it seems to me, that my son (11 years) Has ceased to grow (for posledn...
  25. Dear Gennady Gavrilovich! After the second child on a breast without tears not in...
  26. Slyshala stolko strashnyx spleten - posle ydalenie rodinok, borodavok ludi...
  27. Whether there is in Israel a clinic on implantation of hair and where she nahodittsja?. And more...
  28. Hello And. at me too thin calfs of legs or foots how it is possible to correct it?...
  29. Tell or Say, how much is operation on elimination of a gynecomastia at young chelov...
  30. Hello! At me on a head three any shishki... Under their hair not in...
  31. At me constant circles under eyes. Why? How of them to get rid?...
  32. Tell, please, as it is possible to get rid of papillomas (them has appeared mnog...
  33. From what age it is possible to increase or enlarge a breast (if 16 it is possible?) and how much it...
  34. That it is necessary to put, that the ecchymosis under an eye has passed or has taken place more quickly....
  35. Hello! Whether could not tell or say the scar from small ozh you to me is necessary or remains...
  36. To me 16 to understand not difficultly, it is necessary kak-to look after that the face, that minimiziro...
  37. Doryj day! Such problem - at me in the field of under eyes very big to...
  38. With occurrence of the sun, in the spring and all the summer long there are nevuses pigmentosus on a forehead not...
  39. Has become pregnant neplanovo, but it is desired. Whether it is possible to give birth or travail to the child, if to me five...
  40. The dear doctor! Tell or say please, at plastic operation on a nose, all...
  41. Hello! JAsdelala yesterday plastic operation on a nose. Narrowed to a little...
  42. To me of 16, 5 years, body height of 175 sm, all of 52 kg. Two months ago I have noticed, that at m...
  43. Well here oblom)). But in fact extend a backbone in some cases, at with...
  44. Hello, I at you for the first time, and ochenn would be desirable to receive from you the answer...
  45. Somebody can can help or assist me in very delicate business, the last we say lies...
  46. Hello! Again about autosunburn. At me very light skin, and on sorevnov...
  47. The doctor, prompt please, after pregnancy and feeding of the child mine g...
  48. Lipodystrophy
  49. Whether tell or say it is possible for me to make a rhinoplasty of an end of a nose if at me problems...
  50. To me 25 years, but redden as small when I test any emotions, not objaz...