PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Dear And.! Would like to correct h-the figurative form of legs or foots. Having looked...
  2. Strongly hair drop out. Advise what nibud an agent. Your opinion about to...
  3. The doctor, my friend had red specks on a skin, it seems demodekoz...
  4. Mshchzhno to perform operation after a combustion. chtobi the place does not remain. To the child of 6 years....
  5. Good afternoon! Now I try to pick up for myself optimum decorative to...
  6. Hello, the doctor. You could not prompt me as it is possible to cure zhirn...
  7. Good afternoon! Whether It would be desirable to learn or find out probably to predict result an opera...
  8. Mne 24 goda i ya uzhe zamechau oblisenie, dazhe ne znau kak mozhno hotya bi...
  9. Whether tell or say, please, it is possible therapeutic methods to get rid from shramo...
  10. Dear Alexander Aleksandrovich. I the doctor the traumatologist. Heard, that you nedav...
  11. Hello! At me a problem - a greater or big breast. It very much is not pleasant to me on...
  12. Dear doctors! To me 38 years, one year ago operative have by cleaned or removed bags under...
  13. Hello! Prompt please, whether is any harmless sreds...
  14. Production what otechistvennoj the cosmetic stamp most full obispechiva...
  15. What cosmetics of firms you will advise to use?...
  16. WHAT WAY OF EXCISION VOLDOS ON LIE THE MOST SAFE AND EFFECTIVE? TO ME...
  17. Tell or Say please, gde-that read, that having implants in a breast protivopok...
  18. Tell or Say please, whether the curvature of a sacrum the reason ploskost can be...
  19. Hello! Respond please to a following question: At me in tongue about...
  20. Hello! At me in a youth was furunkullez. There were scars. I a little...
  21. To me 23 years. At me process of a baldness has gone. Tell or say please as it is possible...
  22. Zdrastvujte the doctor, Whether tell or say please it is possible for me to do or make liposaktsiju vtor...
  23. Hello! Tell or say how to get rid, please, of spots on a back, kotor...
  24. Hello! I PEREODICHESKI HAVE SPOTS DO NOT KNOW AS THEM TO NAME AS...
  25. Good afternoon! Prompt please address of a clinic (or...
  26. Tell or Say if to delete, please, light hair on the face a forceps, probably...
  27. What method to make chubby labiums?...
  28. The dear doctor, to me of 19 years, at me a scar to the internal party or side of a labium approximately...
  29. At me eternal circles under eyes. Advise what to do or make....
  30. Good afternoon. To me 24 years. I still did not give birth or travail. I do not like my form gru...
  31. The doctor, tell or say to me of 17 years (almost 18) my body height 174, but thus my weight in...
  32. Tell or Say, please, I do or make an electroepilation at a private trader. She does not use...
  33. The doctor, whether tell or say please it is possible to remove a birthmark. If yes, kaki...
  34. Hello, the doctor! One month ago to me have performed operation on a rhinoplasty and in...
  35. Tell or Say, whether it is possible to do or make a rhinoplasty at pregnancy or after sorts or labors? Sp...
  36. Prompt, please, as it is possible to struggle with the raised or increased diaphoresis on about...
  37. Doctor Artemyev And. at what age lutche to spend operation on udlinnen...
  38. Rhinoplasty
  39. The dear doctor! Prompt please, at me a lupus erythematosus, it is long...
  40. At me nosogubnye folds (genetically ..
  41. Whether the augmentation of body height (with 178 up to 185) a hormonal method is possible or probable in 22 years...
  42. Good afternoon, very much it would be desirable at dalit rodinki on the face, that you will advise me...
  43. At me 2 questions 1. After excision rodinok on the face (laser) Have remained rozo...
  44. Hello. In 3 years my daughter had a trauma of the face - the dog has broken off to...
  45. The doctor to not like me the form of my nose. .ja I ask to tell more in detail about...
  46. The boy (15) otstoyot body height from the contempoparies very strongly on 30 40...
  47. At me the diagnosis - a neurofibromatosis of the face, whether probably surgical treatment? ...
  48. Whether tell or say please it is possible to get rid of a hyperhidrosis (potlivye axillas) with...
  49. Hello, the doctor Tell or Say, please, from what age it is possible izbavl...
  50. Tell or Say please how to get rid of awful black points (kamedony??) on...