PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. As it is the most safe to remove porosity of a skin and the residual phenomena after pry...
  2. It about black circles under the eyes. WHAT to do or make after normalization of a way of life...
  3. Hello the doctor! Prompt please, in what the reason of occurrence pry...
  4. Steel pojavljatsja not that freckles, not that new "rodinki" on the face. As from them...
  5. ON the SKIN of REDDENING WHICH are strongly scratched. WHAT IS IT CAN be???...
  6. Hello! To me of 25 years, I have strongly grown thin, where that on 10 kg in teche...
  7. I about one year try to remove undesirable hair on a neck elektroepiljatsi...
  8. Dear doctor, at me labiums burst, hygienic lipstick does not help or assist...
  9. At me on the face so-called bloody asterisks and maculae. Especially in oblast...
  10. Because of what there can be edemas on the face? Edemas insignificant... Under an eye...
  11. Hello. 9 years ago has decided to correct the thin legs or foots, the Problem zakljuch...
  12. The dear doctor! Please, prompt the most effective methods lecheni...
  13. The wife wishes to perform operation on excision of Adeps in the field of beder (liposaktsiju (?...
  14. After operation on excision of a habitual dislocation of a brachium has remained white wide shr...
  15. Hello, the doctor! At me a problem with a breast. Not only that nulevka, so...
  16. In the program "TV-club" on channel TNT advertise or promote preperat "Vejnish" - agents...
  17. After excision of an appendicitis has remained enough the big scar (ok. 9 sm), though with...
  18. Daughter 1, 4 years kosolapit (the right foot strongly comes inside). For posledn...
  19. IN THE CHILDHOOD HAS TRANSFERRED or CARRIED OPERATION ON THE HEART, NOW ONE BREAST IS LESS ANOTHER ON...
  20. The dear doctor! 4 days ago the child (the girl, 11 years), has fallen at school, on...
  21. The doctor, at me very wide vlagaleshche and I do not take pleasure in sex...
  22. HOW CORRECTLY TO ACCEPT VITAMINS?...
  23. Hello! Whether it is possible for something to improve body height and structure or frame of hair at the child 10...
  24. At me not beautiful legs or foots, iz-that ikronozhnoj is few a muscle. poeto...
  25. Hello! On October, 7th to my child (1 year) operation on peres has been made...
  26. Three years ago I had nevuses pigmentosus. By the winter they become pra...
  27. Hello! Recently at me the daughter was born. While normal body height and weight....
  28. Hello, Has read through archive and has learned or has found out that the prices have risen on augmentation body height...
  29. To my son (1, 7.) have diagnosed kontagenoznyj a molluscum (are appreciable...
  30. ON HEAD ZHIROVIK MESHAET-INCREASES or IS ENLARGED!!! WHERE AND AS IT IS POSSIBLE TO REMOVE IT or HIM NAI...
  31. The doctor, and you give what installments or the credit on elongation of legs or foots!...
  32. Where my questions have got to or share? Very much it would be desirable to know them for what reason have removed?...
  33. Prompt, please, how much is operation on podtjazhke breasts (after a sort...
  34. The dear doctor! I wish to get rid of herpes, which time in 1 2 months...
  35. Help or Assist pozhajlusta, my daughter of 13 years, at it or her excess weight, have appeared rozov...
  36. Has swelled up a little and has drooped a upper eyelid on bottom on two eyes from what have appeared...
  37. Tell or Say please, since what time it is necessary to start to use agents...
  38. Good afternoon. At me two questions. At me on a back greater or big is enough papiloma....
  39. The singed eyelashes are how long restored?...
  40. Thanks Soldatov And. for the answer to my question on traces of a solar combustion and...
  41. CHto-I have not understood something, why nobody responds....
  42. Tell or Say please, whether it is possible to get rid from rodinok. Speak, that with vozrasto...
  43. At me thin hair, and it is not clear as behind them to look after, t. To. A skin of a head...
  44. Tell or Say, how it is possible to remove the gel entered into anticnemions several years ago, and...
  45. Hello, the Doctor! Prompt - how much is at you operation on excision...
  46. Zdravstujte the doctor. Since February of this year at me above a upper lip on the right on...
  47. At the husband very dry skin on soles and arms or hand. Often appear morbid t...
  48. The doctor, at me one month ago became ismhodit a unpleasant smell from sexual chle...
  49. At me as speak in people, a goose skin. Tell or say please, as nazyvae...
  50. Dooktor! At me on a nose has bursted sosudik, already half a year I go with "pryshchem" on a nose...