PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Hello, the doctor! Prompt, please, curvature of fingers of legs or foots it is possible is...
  2. Hello the doctor! Me interests, whether there is an opportunity of decrease...
  3. In institute kosmotologii on Olhovke to me cauterized the laser education on shch...
  4. Greetings to all! Prompt please to mine blagovernoj how to get rid from plo...
  5. How it is possible to get rid of spots on the face and to prevent their occurrence? To me 17...
  6. The doctor, prompt please! At me such problem. To me 24 years, to the child...
  7. Hello! I wish to reduce small sexual labiums, t. To. They act iz-for...
  8. Zdrastvujte! One year ago on a nose the spot of the sizes in 2 3 mm, after ch was formed...
  9. The doctor at me greater or big fingers on legs or foots is longer than the others on 2 centimeters, I...
  10. There is a problem! At me on a neck rodinka (since the birth), was as g earlier...
  11. I wish to remove a postoperative seam on a stomach or belly 13 years or summer prescription. A seam 10 1...
  12. Has made a tomography of a knee joint. Here the information or inquiry: = On series MRT the right...
  13. My girl has made to itself piercing of a belly-button, and in some hours has occured or happened p...
  14. Recently at me strongly dry and labiums, in corners of "perleche" burst...
  15. At me very dark skin around vlagalishchza, whether it is possible it is what nibud an image...
  16. The dear doctor! My child after krivoshei has some achssimetrichnyj ova...
  17. At me cords or crimps near a nose strongly leave upwards, framing impressions as if I...
  18. I was tortured with hair which grow on the face and a body...
  19. Prompt please! To My child 2, 10, a thermal combustion of 2 3 degrees...
  20. Good afternoon! I on a skin had extensions. First under kolenkami, and with...
  21. The dear doctor! Five years ago at me the intensive thinning has begun in...
  22. The dear doctor, what massage is necessary at a scoliosis? Whether he is necessary in general?...
  23. Zdrastvujte! Please tell or say ak to me it is possible to increase a breast without hirurgiches...
  24. Hello! Write, please, a method of treatment of disease VITILIGO. Zar...
  25. Whether prompt, please, if sense to delete "baggies lower eyelids", if ote...
  26. Hello, the dear doctor!!!!! Help or Assist!!!! Please!! Ostalas...
  27. The dear Doctor! At me always very much greater or big "bags" under eyes. Kosmetich...
  28. Hello! I struggled with a cellulitis in the field of breeches and byoder a method mio...
  29. As you concern to an epilation the laser, whether influences onai in any image...
  30. Prompt, what methods at present, are applied on correction o-obra...
  31. How prvilno to paint hair with henna? And in what parity or ratio to mix or admix henna with...
  32. Whether it is possible to clean or remove cicatrix after cesarean sections, approximately 8 see, how much will be...
  33. As (by means of what agent) it is possible to get rid from fine black tochek-at...
  34. The dear doctor, At me banalnaja a problem. My body height - 168 see, that the reasons...
  35. Hello, the doctor! I wish to remove taturovku Urgently! adilkayani@mail. ru...
  36. Tell or Say please very strongly hair last time like stres would climb...
  37. At me near to a nose (about a wing of a nose) is light bugorok in diameter prib...
  38. At me within several years do not pass or take place spots on a beard. Only about...
  39. P. S. I mean Gennady Gavrilovicha....
  40. To me 20 years, at me in a head have remained greater or big scars from fungic or fungal disease...
  41. Good afternoon. Tell or Say please 1. Than differ papilomy and kandilomy? 2...
  42. Whether prompt, please, exist kremy/ointments and td (the Mb clarifying), with...
  43. In my 28 years at me very deep folds around of eyes, that to me to do or make...
  44. Good afternoon! You could advise what kind of an epilation. The matter is that at me...
  45. Hello, the doctor! Whether you know where particularly in Moscow it is possible vostannovit...
  46. Dear Rabaev, excuse for discrepancy. At what age it is possible business or affairs...
  47. Hello, the doctor! Help or assist to get rid of spots! To me 23, 1, 5 years naz...
  48. The dear doctor! To me 28 years were executed, at date of a birth have presented a cream dl...
  49. When I shave with axillas hair, next day begins strong razdrazh...
  50. At me above a labium near by rodinka which by my 23 years has turned in...