PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Hello! There comes winter. I heard, that during cold time it is impossible polzo...
  2. The dear doctor! Tell or say, please, at what age it is already possible to do or make re...
  3. At my son congenital funneled or funnel deformation of the bottom third Breast bones and...
  4. Whether it is possible to make a painless epilation of legs or foots and arms or hand? Whether it is safe? As...
  5. Advise, where well do or make operation on decrease of a breast (7 j the size on...
  6. THE DOCTOR I HAS TWISTED THE LEG or FOOT, THAT TO ME TO DO or MAKE!...
  7. Whether it is possible to get rid of black circles under the eyes?...
  8. Hello! To me 41. Tell or say please as often it is possible to do or make the middle...
  9. I use creams L " Oreal long enough term. I am happy or am with them, but m...
  10. To me of 35 years. At 7 years or summer age operation on heart (Batallov p has been made...
  11. I had an impulse of a bridle of a sexual member and it is very unpleasant piece, t. To....
  12. What to prefer cosmetics: domestic or foreign?...
  13. To me 23 years. At me on the face a birthmark (gamengioma) - extensive, bordovog...
  14. Advise good clinic where it is not expensively possible to make bezimplantantnuju p...
  15. Kind doctor Artemyev! I from conference Travmatolog-the orthopedist. Would not give up...
  16. Hello! I very much wish to perform operation on a nose that became accurater...
  17. The doctor, two months ago has damaged or injured;hurt rodinku on a head. She razroslas and tepe...
  18. Advise, where in Moscow it is possible to make plasty PKS artroskopicheskim a method...
  19. Hello! At me a unhealthy kind of a skin on the face: acyanotic, serovato-are yellow...
  20. Where it is possible to spend plastic operation on a hiatus of a palate (the wolf mouth)...
  21. How to treat pink acnes?...
  22. Short bridle
  23. Hello! Advise please, laser epiljatsija-it is the most good...
  24. Hello. I am am disturbed with a constant strong erubescence of the face. All...
  25. I would like to learn or find out ka correctly to use a sun deck. Sun deck what modif...
  26. Hello the doctor! Prompt please, whether it is possible to make plastic about...
  27. Tell or Say please, whether were in your practice a case primenija "Zinerita" and p...
  28. 5 days ago the husband had morbid sensations at a contact right nozdr...
  29. CRY FROM THE HEART!!!! Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to cure a skin from posleugrevy...
  30. What way to get rid from kiloidnogo cicatrix is? After a sting of a dog on it is alive...
  31. Hello! Consult please on such question. In 1990 of m...
  32. Hello. To me 52 years. After a strong combustion, On a back have remained very much...
  33. Very much I ask how much or as far as will respond effectively podshlefovat cicatrixes liquid...
  34. Where, how and for what sum it is possible To get rid of a scar after rezek...
  35. Hello, the doctor. I during pregnancy have some pouvelichivalis...
  36. Background: the daughter measured fitting dress. A little, has fitted strongly, and about...
  37. Hello, the Doctor! Whether tell or say, please, microdermabrasion will help or assist at...
  38. The doctor! How there passes or there takes place operation on excision zhirovikov from the face, sk...
  39. To me of 25 years. After growing thin I in the field of beder had extensions and skins...
  40. To me of 19 years and I am going to to make in interior mechanical cleaning of the face... I up to...
  41. Doktor, skajite pojalusta, skolko stoit v srednem operazia po uvelitsheniu...
  42. The dear doctor and all present girls! Prompt, pliz, as izbavi...
  43. After himiiterapii, hair began to drop out. That is possible in it or this cases predpri...
  44. Dear doctor, your opinion on shampoo with a placenta from a series " the Bench of a life "?..
  45. Any cream for eyes, molochko for putting off or taking out of a make up or tonic vyzyvet an erythema...
  46. Hello! To me 25 years and sometimes before monthly leave acnes. At them vyda...
  47. How to get rid of acnes?...
  48. To me 24 years. Because of specificity of my job I should go to bed in 3...
  49. The doctor, at me such problem. Even after douche under mouses at me remains...
  50. At me moustaches above a upper lip. Advise, where it is possible to address, that is possible...