PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Convincingly I ask to not disregard my question: whether creams " av are harmful...
  2. Advise where to address, please, for consultation in occasion of ispravl...
  3. Will cost how much and where lutshe to perform operation on excision of Adeps. How much...
  4. The dear doctor! I wish to get rid of ossicles or bonelets on legs or foots. Where to me to address...
  5. At me almost on all body a fine eruption, type of a goose skin. WHAT IS IT? It is possible-l...
  6. What regenerative term after operation on excision shishek on stops? ..
  7. At me mammary glands of different size. Whether it is possible to make their identical (sd...
  8. How to get rid of spots on a neck and behind ears?! zamuchali... To me 36...
  9. Anastas, and what horizontal saljary is better? In what a difference in harm zdoro...
  10. Thanks, Alexander Aleksandrovich for the answer to my letter!!! Means you too...
  11. Hello the Doctor!! Whether someone in Kiev is engaged in a problem of deformation to...
  12. Up to what age men grow? To me in 2 months 20 years will be executed...
  13. The dear doctor! At me congenital defetk 4 h palchikov on both legs or foots...
  14. At me a birthmark on the face. Advise, please, where in Moscow it is possible e...
  15. Hello! Prompt please where in SPb spend operations of children posl...
  16. Good afternoon. To me 22 years. At me a problem with a skin. Recently went to kosmeto...
  17. Whether it is possible will get rid of a scar after operation (on a femur) and how much it costs or stands?...
  18. Hello! To me of 29 years, since the childhood on a neck a little rodinok: round, diam...
  19. Hello. What agents it is possible will get rid of nevuses pigmentosus after r...
  20. The doctor at me greater or big fingers on legs or foots is longer than the others on 2 centimeters, I...
  21. The doctor, hour back I has tried to decolour hair on a body by means of obestsvet...
  22. Hello, to me 23 years and I would like to correct curvature of legs or foots (o-figurative...
  23. Tell or Say please, till what size probably to reduce a breast by kosmet...
  24. Good afternoon! To me of 25 years, did not give birth or travail; my problem is a small breast. To me...
  25. Hello. After 2 sea tour hair have started to drop out, at...
  26. Whether prompt, please, there is a medicamental treatment (prophylaxis...
  27. The photoepilation is how much harmful? And whether she helps or assists? And it is so much already all on ush...
  28. The dear doctor! I in occasion of all of the same ossicles or bonelets on greater or big fingers of legs or foots....
  29. At me a dry skin nalitse. Advise, what cream to me to use for the face...
  30. Hair on a head vvide a circle diametorom 2 sm what will advise have dropped out or blurt out?...
  31. Hello, the doctor! Tell or say, please, from what age it is possible to make...
  32. At me little bit rough nose, toest he is turned more vlevuju the party or side. Than...
  33. Hello! I wish to ask about cosmetic products of firm NEWAYS: have passed or have taken place...
  34. Tell about TATUASHE. Where do or make, how much is....
  35. How long it is possible to accept vitamin "AEVITUM" in capsules? I accept 3 times in den...
  36. Hello! At me the platypodia, special insoles do not help or assist. Awfully...
  37. Whether it is possible to get rid from rodinki without a surgical intervention?
  38. Hello the Doctor! When to me there were 17 years to me did or made operation on korrektsi...
  39. I on a breast have two zhirovika red color. I do not know as from them izbavi...
  40. At me since a youth acnes (and and do not pass or take place) not inflamed, and as usual zhiro...
  41. Good afternoon. Whether I you can ask to assess a level of the Russian surgeons...
  42. To Alla, etc. I too did or made an electroepilation on legs or foots on a chin and in the field of...
  43. Help or Assist to clean or remove baggies lower eyelids, I very beautiful woman, me 26 and in with...
  44. At my girl-friend the small breast, than threatens her if she will not wear a bodice...
  45. At me on cheeks and on a forehead of a pustule. Whether it is possible to get rid of them and how?...
  46. I after acnes on a forehead still had dark maculae as of them to get rid? (sly...
  47. Hello the doctor. Operation on restoration of forms is necessary to the relative...
  48. Tell or Say pozhalusta it is possible to sunbathe, if in March have removed rodinku on a back....
  49. How to get rid of black points on a nose? Thanks....
  50. Hello the doctor! To me 21 year At me a problem with the face - acnes! If I in...