PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Hello, the doctor. To me 18 years and at me are present deformation thoracal to...
  2. Whether it is possible kak-nibud to smooth or clean or remove the big scar 12 years or summer prescription about...
  3. I after spots on a forehead still had dark maculae as them to clean or remove. Heard that...
  4. Advise, please, the checked up agent from spots and acnes!...
  5. Tell or Say, please, where it is possible to remove 12 ye ribs and how much is such about...
  6. Tell or Say please as without surgical operation it is possible to get rid from koll...
  7. Where it is possible quickly and not dearly or expensively to perform operation on disposal from lapouhosti?...
  8. Hello, whether probably to correct the form of legs or foots (O-figurative) without operation, in...
  9. The dear doctor, I do not know to which of doctors to address as not...
  10. At me such problem: recover - do not recover, and legs or foots all the same ostaju...
  11. The dear Doctor, at me in the field of a decollete a boring acting in the form of...
  12. Tell or Say, please, than differs SMAS-podtjazhka faces from usual?.....
  13. How it is possible to get rid of acnes, nevydavlivaja them?...
  14. In advance I thank for spent time for perusal. Whether you are engaged rino...
  15. The doctor, I cannot understand, that to me occurs or happens. The matter is that I was on...
  16. Hello the doctor. To me only 20 years, and at me from the left party or side (!) n...
  17. Zdravstvuite doktor! Skolko budet stoit opirazija po legoi podtjazke vek? S...
  18. I managed very thin, rare or infrequent hair. Whether exist at on...
  19. I would like to know, whether have been spent any Researches in sre...
  20. Hello!!! At one very much a greater or big problem. At me 5 years ago have begun...
  21. Genady Gavrilovich, whether it is possible to learn or find out to what address you accept?...
  22. The doctor, you could not prompt, to what doctor I need to address? At m...
  23. Zravstvujte, would like to ask a question: after excision of hair by wax, pojavljajut...
  24. UP TO WHAT AGE IT IS POSSIBLE TO CORRECT ISKREVLENNUJU CONGENITALLY THE BRIDGE. SLOZHN...
  25. The dear doctor! Prompt as to treat a myositis of the left and right forearm...
  26. The doctor, at me about a nose a skin is constantly shelled and oblaziet. And more on a nose...
  27. podrezka sexual labiums. My girl wishes cut or undercut what can to be posledst...
  28. Hello the doctor. Hltela to learn or find out how much on the average there is an operation of a nose (and...
  29. Hello the doctor. I would like to increase body height surgical by on 7 10...
  30. To me of 15 years. At me around of eyes dark circles. Advise me chto-...
  31. Whether so the separate nutritious cream is necessary for a skin around of eyes. To me 22, dry to...
  32. I can not be defined or determined with type of a skin. (dry or sensitive) C one party or side...
  33. Whether traumatic ablation of the left anticnemion n 3 is chance when nibud to return...
  34. Hello! At me suddenly without any visible reason have appeared och...
  35. Dear Denis Mihajlovich! How it is possible to level a surface of a skin on the face?..
  36. Hello! To me of 19 years. Two years ago at me hair have started to drop out, in...
  37. The doctor, I wish to make a rhinoplasty. What clinic and the doctor you can poreko...
  38. As efektivno to remove hair on a back. Grow very densely. After vsevozmozhn...
  39. Good afternoon! Whether it is possible to increase a sexual member without surgical vmeshatel...
  40. My summary sister has got in failure or accident. On the face it or she still had scars. That to her well...
  41. Zdravstvuite! Otvetite, pojaluista, skoliko stoiat v srednem operacii po po...
  42. The dear doctor! At my daughter 3.5 on the right cheek was a hemangioma razme...
  43. Whether it is possible to do or make a circumcision in 50 years?...
  44. To me 26 years and under eyes have already appeared morshchinki a skin loses elasticity. To t...
  45. And here that our remarkable doctor or present about effectiveness will tell or say...
  46. I wish to make lazernu an epilation of legs or foots and zones of bikini. Everywhere speak cost of odes...
  47. Hello! Tell or say at normal current of operation on excision metalloko...
  48. Good afternoon! Prompt, please, on the face pojavili small red a spot...
  49. Zdrastvujte, at my child from a birth does not suffice 3 palchikov on left...
  50. Hello! To me 50. Time has come to clean or remove a fold, to tighten a skin. Kud...