PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. What is kondilloma...
  2. Hello the doctor, prompt please where it is possible to make opreratsiju on at...
  3. Kto mozet podskazat ` priznaki osteomelita? I chto dolzno bit ` na rengene n...
  4. Whether the form of legs or foots at women if they are engaged in run spoils?...
  5. Good afternoon. At my relative (the man, 32 years) a labium leporium. It is possible uzn...
  6. Dear doctors! Whether probably in 40 years to correct a breast of the shoemaker. With whom with...
  7. The doctor, up to what age it is possible to do or make operations on augmentation of body height?...
  8. Hello. I wish to remove tatuerovku. Where it is better for making in Moscow and sko...
  9. The girl 1983. r. In 1994. Whether has received an electrocombustion of the face pozhete you on a photo to...
  10. pomogite!!! u menja postojanno pojavlajutsa novije rodinki v raznih mesta...
  11. I recently have had been ill with very serious chicken pox and with me on the face have remained a palate...
  12. Help or Assist, please! At me in the spring very much oslabli hair, sekutsja, osypajuts...
  13. Hello. At me hereditary osobennost-dark circles under eyes...
  14. Hello the Dear doctor, Help or Assist to clean or remove scars (cuts) on an arm or a hand, och...
  15. Hello, prompt, please, that it is possible to make with cicatrix on the face...
  16. Tell or Say please, at me on femurs "ushki", though I thin, if them mA...
  17. And somebody in general has got rid of a cellulitis? Share experience. At me hrup...
  18. The wife wishes to perform operation on change of the form of a nose. Only soft tissues. n...
  19. The dear doctor. I have a urgent problem. But the matter is that I could not...
  20. Every spring and autumn at me hair very strongly start to drop out. Than it...
  21. At me with vozrachtos began to be allocated strongly shramiki after ugrevoj eruptions, already...
  22. At the child of 5 years a wart rpjamo near by. And such disgusting - on an end...
  23. Hello. As in conference of the dermatologist there is no responding doctor, p...
  24. How to cure a telangiectasia????...
  25. At me small sexual labiums are strongly increased and iz-for it or this they look out and...
  26. Thanks for answers to my questions from 7.01. However in occasion of ultrasonic...
  27. About two years on a regular basis I try to get rid of warts on a foot of a leg or foot at...
  28. Hello, to me 28 have appeared on the face pupyrushki prishchami them not nazavesh...
  29. To me of 18 years. At me very big size of a breast. Whether it is possible to reduce it or her without on...
  30. How much is treatment and operation on elimination of curvature of legs or foots?...
  31. It would be desirable to learn or find out from you the answer to a following question: after application Skinor...
  32. Whether dangerously to delete rodinki on the face. What way of excision is considered nailu...
  33. 2 months ago has made rengen a knee, there it has appeared still there are zones of body height on about...
  34. How it is possible to clean or remove extensions on sides posde sorts or labors?...
  35. And what you can tell or say about this method Bliskunova? http: // www. lengtheni...
  36. The dear doctor. To me have diagnosed " the Deforming arthrosis coxofemoral...
  37. How to struggle with greater or big scars at small children?...
  38. My brother (to him 2 years) was bitten by a dog and has torn to him a cheek, how much or as far as vozmo...
  39. There is a gel for eyes which cleans or removes dark circles under eyes....
  40. The dear doctor!! Please!! Recommend most "advanced" a wedge...
  41. Help or Assist, please, with a choice of an agent for excision superficial nosogubnyh...
  42. Hello dock!!! Help or assist please the matter is that I cannot with rozhde...
  43. The doctor, at me the bone of a chin is asymmetrical. How it is possible to correct?...
  44. Prompt, after elektro--epilations have remained roofing felts nevuses pigmentosus...
  45. The dear Doctor! I heard, that harmful procedure for the face is me...
  46. During the first pregnancy there were nevuses pigmentosus, after sorts or labors a post...
  47. How it is possible to get rid from lapouhosti in damashnih conditions??? Or costs or stands pribeg...
  48. The doctor, hair catastrophically drop out. It does not affect a hairdress, tk...
  49. Please advise what lushe a method it is possible to remove a birthmark on lb...
  50. I am 52 y. o. an would like to make circumission, is it OK? Would I have a...