PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. My daughter in 2001 go () has transferred or carried 11 years tjazh. Operation in in-those of neurosurgery....
  2. Hello. Tell, please about adhesive tapes of Vichy. Or where it is possible about them...
  3. Hello, At me a problem with hair - drop out. I understand, that a question...
  4. The doctor to me 22 years, at me not so good skin, smeshennogo type, and postoja...
  5. Operation on a breast after which remains unpleasant r soon is necessary to me...
  6. Dear Doctor! Help or Assist, please! How to achieve, that stomatic plo...
  7. On 22.04. 02. 12.41.37 GLPS is gemmoragicheskaja a fever with renal...
  8. The doctor, you have told or said, what in general it is impossible to get rid of a platypodia? Even hiru...
  9. Doctor Soldatov And.! Whether there are nonsurgical methods of treatment zhirovi...
  10. Prompt, in what way is better to delete rodinki, papillomas and borodav...
  11. 2 years ago I have performed operation on labiums (biogel. To me have told or said, that effect bu...
  12. At me pass or take place monthly with kolebljushchimsja a cycle: from 23 till 35 days. Normally...
  13. What is necessary delat that hair grew more quickly? Whether frequency of washing influences it...
  14. In autofailure or autoaccident I have strongly hit a head about asphalt and after treatment at me in...
  15. The dear doctor! Prompt, how much in Moscow there is a rhinoplasty? Naskol...
  16. After the third child I wish to clean or remove a stomach or belly, hangs as "bag" it Is possible sdela...
  17. Tell, please, about pluss and minuses of a laser epilation. Whether it is real (h...
  18. Hello!!! Respond please to my question: I would like to remove r...
  19. At me on rise stop is small shishechki, have appeared recently. What is it m...
  20. Dear Alexander Aleksandrovich! On rez-there a roentgen the surgeon has made vyvo...
  21. The doctor, one and a half year ago to me have performed operation on ushivaniju medial brju...
  22. Hello! Prompt please a place in Moscow where it is possible an epilation sdela...
  23. The doctor, whether probably by means of operation to increase body height on 10 and more? Or...
  24. Several months ago to me the plasty of an anticnemion biopolymeric ge has been spent...
  25. To me 42 years. Several years ago at me have appeared small red (" starch...
  26. Whether tell or say, please, probably to reach or achieve elasticity of a breast by means of plastich...
  27. Hello. At me such problem. I shall begin under the order. In the morning, after umyvan...
  28. I heard about preparaat Elizarova by means of which correct the form of legs or foots....
  29. I independently do or make an epilation on an intimal part of a body (including area between...
  30. Zdrasti dock!!! Whether it is possible to reduce length of a nose, I do not use any agents...
  31. Briefly. About 15 years ago to me have removed a wart on the right wing of a nose .sdelali nea...
  32. Operation - an artificial ankylosis g/from a joint has been made, whether it is possible to return mobility...
  33. Hello! A post of two sorts or labors I have strongly grown thin also a breast have lost the form, sk...
  34. You will not advise good clinic and the doctor in Sankt-Petersburg where I could...
  35. I do not know to itself to address. To me of 39 years. At me the form of a nose has changed. In a floor or field...
  36. The doctor, as you concern to wearing thoracal children (age 1, 5 mes) in modn...
  37. At me sexual labiums hang down on 2 centimeters, tell or say as it is possible ispravt...
  38. Uv. The doctor! A problem at me such: Every autumn, already it is a lot of years at me nachi...
  39. At me the combined skin of the face. A forehead all time fat and because of it or this pojavljaju...
  40. Good afternoon! Whether prompt, please, there is any way to...
  41. At me on an end of a nose greater or big rodinka, basically it is original, but if from...
  42. Hello, at me hair, not completely certainly from time to time grow grey...
  43. What complications can be after operation on augmentation of a breast?...
  44. Hello. To me 22 years. In my father has a bald head and accordingly I the same...
  45. Help or Assist please. Whether .mozhno vostanovit the lost hair? As well as than mozhn...
  46. Hello! Please, whether tell or say there is a good cream for augmentation of a breast...
  47. At me have turned yellow fingernails or nails. With pechenjuju it is not connected, I checked. Diseases...
  48. Hello. Ekaterina from Minsk writes to you. For the beginning I shall briefly state ist...
  49. The dear doctor, prompt how to get rid of scars please. Month naz...
  50. On April, 20th has given birth to a daughter settled down in a uterus a back kind in this connection sdela...