PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Hello. To me of 26 years. At me on the face the beard does not grow almost. But is...
  2. Misters! How to grow thin? Has tried one thousand different ways, but simply I swell...
  3. The doctor! At me 12 weeks of pregnancy and such amazing form of breasts...
  4. Hello, the doctor! At me a swarty skin and above a labium hair dark grow...
  5. Whether can inform, whether do or make in Moscow an epilation aleksandritovym by the laser?...
  6. How much is operation in occasion of gallux valgus on both legs or foots (together with st...
  7. To me have written about a bioepilation. I do not know, what is it such and where it is done or made....
  8. Why on fingernails or nails there are white specks? Thanks!...
  9. Hello! At me brows were very much opushennye. 2 years ago has made lifti...
  10. Hello the doctor! To me of 40 years. Whether operation on ud is possible or probable at my age...
  11. Hello, the doctor. To me of 17 years at me after UNSUCCESSFUL plastic operea...
  12. Hello, the doctor. I wish to get rid of a scar on the face. To him of 5 years. After...
  13. Hello. On my skin cuts, scratchs, combustions, etc. fine traumas zazhi...
  14. Zdravstujte! Whether tell or say it is possible to do or make podtjazhku breasts If I the carrier or bearer gipat...
  15. The doctor, I would like uznat how correctly to choose clinic for rimoplastiki (to...
  16. To me of 39 years, one year ago has made podtjazhku faces because the oval " bul was outlined...
  17. Tell or Say please how much is plastic operation take in (lopouhost). For...
  18. Whether it is possible to correct curve legs or foots by means of operation (not a rachitis, and it is simple not oche...
  19. The doctor, tell or say please how much in Moscow there is an operation on augmentation gr...
  20. At me here such terrible history: at night my cat was enraged and has attacked m...
  21. My problem can, she will seem to you silly, but me for example very much prenepr...
  22. The dear doctor! To me 31 year, I still till now did not use creams the lift...
  23. At me ON the SKIN WHITE MACULAE In the field of the BACK And ZHIVOTA-" the SKIN In JABLOCHKO ". NOT...
  24. C, please, as it is possible to get rid of warts, with which already 5 le...
  25. Help or Assist! In what way is better to get rid of nevuses pigmentosus? Also that...
  26. Hello! In December I have strongly caught a cold, and as complication pravostr...
  27. The dear doctor, I heard advertising, that the laser epilation relieves from nezh...
  28. Zdravstvuite, u mena ploskostopie, no ja vsegda xozu na kablukax, za posled...
  29. At me after an electroepilation vrosli voloski on legs or foots, what to me to do or make? (ochen...
  30. Has bought or purchased a preparation "superchistotel", has measured rn - the concentrated alkali. If...
  31. I search for courses on a cosmetology in Moscow help or assist who can!!!!...
  32. I deduced or removed a wart on the face grated garlic. The wart has disappeared, but later in...
  33. The doctor, to me of 17 years, I now am ill or sick with a chicken pox. Tell or say, at me on the face ostan...
  34. Please, tell, where in Moscow eachestvenno do or make operation braces g...
  35. How without ink to increase eyelashes?...
  36. At me on the face of maculae from the sun and they extend. On the face acnes (osobenn...
  37. Prompt, for last 2 3 years on a forehead, in centimeter above internal it is frequent...
  38. The doctor, give advice or council. I am am excruciated with such problem: in 6 years under the insisting detsk...
  39. Hello! Recently did or made a photoepilation in the field of a breast (11 flashes) and et...
  40. Tell or Say, please, where, and, more correctly at whom particularly it would be better to make...
  41. Whether and probably to correct curvature of fingers of arms or hand the same method?...
  42. Prompt please, that it is possible to make with rostjazhkami on a breast and on femurs...
  43. With what occurrence rodinok is connected? Whether there are any ways of their excision?...
  44. Hello d-r Artemyev! Whether you know Sergey Vasilevicha's your colleagues..
  45. Tell or Say, please, what positive action on a skin is rendered with a sauna?...
  46. Tell or Say please, whether has excision of cicatrixes on the face by means of cold pr...
  47. Zdravsvujte, the doctor! At me such question: my daughter (5 years) 3 months ago r...
  48. Good evening. The dear doctor. My brother had an accident...
  49. Hello, the doctor! Already for a long time saw in magazines advertising Imedina, now about...
  50. About one year back my hair began to drop out strongly, to me have advised ukreplja...