PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. The dear colleague, inform, please, an estimated cost of injections...
  2. I work as the chief. I the woman. At me to you one question... I not married...
  3. At me hair fall. How it is possible to cure it?...
  4. The dear doctor! Whether Really to grow thin by means of elektromiostimuljatorov? It...
  5. The platypodia was found out in me. Whether the knee can to hurt or be ill;be sick for this reason and...
  6. Whether it is possible to use wax VEET on the face (short moustaches)...
  7. After operation on excision of a phlegmon from a finger during which has been made bo...
  8. My son has received a combustion of the left arm or hand and a side 2 and 3 step. In 2, 5 years. Now to him...
  9. The doctor, prompt any exercises for augmentation of body height! Thanks!...
  10. Hello! I have decided to make a laser epilation on legs or foots. Are already spent 4...
  11. Mozhno li delat obrezanie v 52 goda?...
  12. Tell or Say, preparation "push-" for uvelechenija is how much effective and safe...
  13. Zdravstaujte! Prompt what to do or make, please, with the evolved ossicle or bonelet on st...
  14. Dear doctor Tsoldatov, by what principle you answer questions? If...
  15. UV. The doctor, whether it is possible to correct small h-figurativeness of legs or foots at the girl 14, 5...
  16. To me of 19 years and at me a platypodia 1 oh degrees. Whether it is possible to get rid from plos...
  17. How for long time to get rid of hair in an inguen? Constantly to have a shave - with...
  18. Zdraste Can will advise sho nibud for my beauty? Thanks!...
  19. Hello! I would like to get rid of black points on a nose, not posovetue...
  20. The dear doctor! Prompt what there are nonsurgical methods for...
  21. At me on legs or foots has appeared pautinka blood vessels krasno-blue tsve...
  22. Hello, the doctor! To me 21 year. All lives was large, but it is strong bo...
  23. At me hair, for the second day after washing they already are very quickly spoiled with...
  24. Dear doctors! I any more do not know, in what conference to me to address. All hra...
  25. Hello! At me a problem - srosshiesja I and II ribs at the left, that has led...
  26. To me of 39 years. On the face basically in the field of cheeks, are formed zhiroviki. After ch...
  27. I wish to pass to new cosmetics on care of the face. With what to begin? Heard...
  28. Kind time of day!! Tell or say please, what national agents lech...
  29. Fingernails or Nails on arms or hand exfoliate and fractured. What to do or make?...
  30. Prompt, please, it is dangerous, if yes, how much or as far as, operation on excision...
  31. At me strongly hairy back. podskozhite pozhajlusto as from it or this it is possible from...
  32. The doctor, apparatus miolifting and an electrical stimulation is different things? As them about...
  33. On the report 23.07 time 19 31 05 The dear doctor, my olga ts address...
  34. Misters, help or assist. To me 20, and I already have gemmoroj. Tell or say as it or him to treat! ...
  35. And how much to cost such remarkable operation on augmentation of body height. And esl...
  36. Do not count for fastidiousness, but I do not accept color of my skin, - and...
  37. Hello! I often have solar combustions, right after solar VA...
  38. Good afternoon. podskadite please any ways (upradnenija) for that...
  39. At me in 15 years after several unsuccessful attempts of a puncture of ears on left mo...
  40. Whether it is possible to receive at you consultation in occasion of a rhinoplasty? How much is...
  41. At me the problem - is strongly shelled a skin, though she and not dry. Creams...
  42. Posle prebivaniya na solnce na vsem lice poyavilis temnie pigmentnie pyatn...
  43. Hello, will not prompt, why there can be extensions on femurs (are white...
  44. The doctor! To me of 15 years. I wish to pierce to myself an ear, but it would not be desirable then about it or this zha...
  45. How much approximately there is an operation (plastic) on ears - lapouhost??? ...
  46. Such questions, for certain, was much, but... At me it is a lot of "asterisks" on l...
  47. Excuse but you have not noticed my question stood hardly earlier, I very much zhd...
  48. My eight-monthly boy on a pilar part of a head has a nevus 5...
  49. URGENTLY!!!! URGENTLY!!!! URGENTLY!! URGENTLY!! Hello the doctor. At mine plem...
  50. At me on the face, especially on cheeks and a beard, the eruption is constantly observed. Obr...