PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Hello. I wish to perform operation on excision of ossicles or bonelets at greater or big fingers...
  2. Half a year has made a rhinoplasty (has cleaned or removed a small hump) back. By and large all...
  3. Prompt, please, what clearing procedures are most effective at...
  4. Forgive or Excuse the doctor clause or article about ostiomielite I has found and has read through. These stages we with...
  5. Whether the doctor tell or say are known to you what nibud priparaty for augmentation Breasts...
  6. Tell or Say proavda that the best place in Russia for plastic operations and...
  7. Hello, the doctor! Tell or say please, and it is possible to paint at pregnancy...
  8. My child still had ugly scars after two operations on elimination...
  9. The doctor. At me a problem. The matter is that at me Body height 1, 71 and at me very much...
  10. Tell or Say where it is possible to perform operation on disposal from lopouhosti. How much it...
  11. Tell or Say, pozh-that, how much is a plasty of a breast and at whom it is better from surgeons about...
  12. The dear doctor prompt what chances of complication of type: a pseudoarthrosis, boxes...
  13. The dear doctor, at me on the face and a body began to appear small borodavk...
  14. How to get rid of spots?...
  15. Me zamuchali black circles under the eyes. One doctors speak, what is it can be sv...
  16. Hello, the Doctor! I wish to make microdermabrasion as there are cicatrixes...
  17. The dear doctor, what compresses or spets. You would recommend masks spe...
  18. To me 12 years At me on the face have appeared acnes and they are not squeezed out...
  19. Hello! Tell or say please what treatment of a varicose phlebectasia I...
  20. My diagnosis - illness or disease SHljahtera. At me vyrosty under knee joints, dov...
  21. To me 23 years, at me the scoliosis of the third degree from 13 years, whether is still its or his chance...
  22. The dear doctor! Prompt, what techniques of a rhinoplasty now exist...
  23. Hello. At me very much greater or big sexual labiums. Tell or say please: mozhnoli...
  24. AFTER SORTS or LABORS ON LEGS or FOOTS HAVE appeared SO-CALLED "ZVEZDOCHI" - VENOUS RETICULUMS....
  25. Hello. Prompt please to get rid of a cellulitis approximately...
  26. At me enough greater or big pores on a nose. Advise how to make them less zam...
  27. Probably, my question will be banal, but very much it would be desirable to receive on it or him...
  28. At me fingernails or nails on arms or hand exfoliate. What would you advise?...
  29. Uvajaemij doctor. U menya vopros, kotorij navernoe ineresuet mnogim. Mne 32...
  30. I can not get rid of spots help!!!!!!...
  31. At the daughter (her of 15 years) a kyphosis 28 gr. (da-yes!!) The most interesting, that she mind or wit...
  32. To me of 35 years on the face spots, cleanings, losony, Kuriozin do not help or assist. posovetujt...
  33. At me a cellulitis, whether it is possible will get rid of it or him in house conditions? Prompt...
  34. Tell or Say as often it is possible to wipe the face broth of a camomile at a fat skin and sr...
  35. I would like to remove two rodinki near eyes. Vrach-the endocrinologist not rekomend...
  36. Hello, the doctor. At me on a head under a skin any shishka in the size ch...
  37. I have given birth to the child 4 months ago. After sorts or labors at me a stomach or belly in the top part in...
  38. I 20 years and at me " the Breast of the shoemaker " where can cure this disease in...
  39. The doctor posovetujtepozhalujsta. At my husband the big birthmark on a femur...
  40. To me 24 years. Often there is a boring on the face, spots. The type of a skin - is mixed...
  41. The dear doctor, at me small sexual labiums are very increased, they droop...
  42. Anna January, 02nd 2003 16 : 35 : 25 Thanks for the answer, but nevertheless so is uneasy you...
  43. Question - silikonovye implants of breast VPRINTSIPE it is necessary through any time...
  44. In my opinion, the doctor ignores us!...
  45. One year ago did or made intramuscular nyxes ferrum-?N. Ecchymoses do not pass or take place. Medse...
  46. How it is possible to clarify freckles? At me on a bridge dark maculae (it is dark...
  47. Tell or Say, the doctor, and at what age is better to do or make podtjazhku upper eyelids...
  48. Why, if zones of body height in 17 years are opened or open, it is impossible vyrosti?...
  49. Good afternoon, that such Micro Dermabration and than this procedure otlichaetsja about...
  50. How much is to change the form of a nose. And whether you correct the flat face? For sko...