PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. lele January, 30th 2003 14 : 07 : 52 Whether tell or say it is possible vsavljat implontanty in gru...
  2. Whether tell or say pozhajlusta harmfully washed containing dioxide of a titanium, antal and Sodium chloridum...
  3. But nevertheless... Unfortunately, edges or territories ranki miss, forming on a sponge vpadink...
  4. Where it is possible to perform operation for decrease of a circle of a waist, by excision...
  5. Advice or Council is necessary - I wish to remove a cord or crimp of a skin in district of a upper eyelid. What is this...
  6. That it is possible to make with the seams imposed after sorts or labors, if sshito all together and...
  7. Dear experts, such problem. At me a normal skin not fat but...
  8. Good afternoon, the Doctor. At my mum awful ossicles or bonelets of a joint of the big finger...
  9. In due course in an intimal place from shaving The skin became more dark. Not strongly konechn...
  10. Advise where to address, please, in Moscow for consultation on an occasion...
  11. Please help or assist! I do not know what to do or make with a skin of the face. The greatest of assays...
  12. To me have recommended kontraktubeks, for delection of a seam from strip operation...
  13. Hello! Prompt, please, during cold time at - 25 what uvl...
  14. To me 21 year. Tell or say please how much is plastic operation of legs or foots. Hoch...
  15. The dear doctor, my daughter of 9 years, at it or her develops cross-section or transversal ploskosto...
  16. Prompt please, whether it is possible to get rid of a birthmark. If yes that gd...
  17. Hello, d-r Ishchenko! Tell or Say, please, as you concern to boteksu...
  18. Hello, prompt please at the diagnosis " a platypodia of 2 3 degrees...
  19. Prompt how to get rid please of nevuses pigmentosus on the face. To me kazhet...
  20. Zdrastvujte. To me 20. I had a strong burn on the face, and wished to know from you sk...
  21. Uvajaemii doctor, vreden li HYDROXYLATED LANOLIN nahodiachiisa v kreme dlia...
  22. If to spend an arm or a hand on femurs, to the touch Heterogeneity is felt, to...
  23. The dear doctor otbette please on my question. After sectoral operas...
  24. Question to d-ru Ishchenko - whether it is possible to clean or remove at you a small hump on a nose? How much hundred...
  25. Hello! Long time pryshchiki on the face (at me sometimes they appear, but at...
  26. The dear doctor, to my son 3 years, hirurg-the orthopedist has diagnosed gigro...
  27. As it is possible to deduce or remove a wart....
  28. Tell or Say, please, where it is possible to get interdigital (I do not know unfortunately...
  29. Good afternoon. Prompt! The form of legs or foots probably to change only surgical...
  30. Many thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, on internal consultation to arrive not the sm...
  31. Whether prompt, please, it is possible to get rid from tseljullita (I do not know precisely, ka...
  32. At me very ordinary question: cosmetic agents on care of a skin...
  33. Whether tell or say do or make liposaktsiju on area of a stomach or belly and sides? How much is so...
  34. Prompt, how much is to increase a breast? Whether the price depends on that, on skol...
  35. Tell or Say that it is possible to make if slightly there was primorozhena a cheek and now she on...
  36. Daughters of 8 years, increases or is enlarged rodinka on the bottom part of a cheek of the face, volosennoj p...
  37. The dear Doctor! You have not answered my question. After a birth of the child on p...
  38. GOOD AFTERNOON!!! Me the PROBLEM of NEVUSES PIGMENTOSUS ON the FACE DISTURBS TWO YEARS (...
  39. Hello. Prompt, please, as it is possible to get rid (and as it is possible bys...
  40. As it is possible to get rid of hair on a body in house us-ijah....
  41. Zdravstvujte Aleksandr Aleksandrovich, Korotko napomnu o sebe: Olga, 42 go...
  42. Mojno li umenshit clitor i poloviye guby, ckolko eto stoit Spasibo...
  43. I ask prompt how to get rid from sosudikov on wings of a nose. Yours faithfully...
  44. Whether it is possible to eliminate or erase;remove greater or big cicatrixes and scars on temporal area of a head (after...
  45. One week ago sabaka has bitten for a labium. It was necessary to sew up. After a removal of sutures g...
  46. Uv. The doctor to me and I began to notice only 20 years, that my hair essentially p...
  47. To me in detsve did or made operation and on a back there was a scar, whether it is possible to make it or him...
  48. I would like to correct the form of the legs or foots. Abroad it widely practise, but...
  49. After cosmetic operation of a nose, on its or his wall inspissation, n was formed...
  50. Hello, the doctor! At the son (5 years) a congenital unilateral talipes. On...