PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Hello, the doctor. I live in Moscow, I think to address in the oldest center to...
  2. Prompt please, it is the truth that a cream and masks should be stored or kept in holodil...
  3. Whether tell or say it is possible to change my square form of a head on oval....
  4. Repetition of a question from conference as the answer it is not received! Question:...
  5. How to get rid of folds? In advance thanks...
  6. To me 26, to the child 7 months, I nurse. Suddenly healthy with a kind fingernails or nails on an arm or a hand...
  7. Zdrastvujte the doctor! Whether I would like to learn or find out probably to correct a small hump of a nose...
  8. Zdrastvujte! To me 19 years, at me basically a normal figure, but would would be desirable...
  9. I already asked in occasion of correcting curvature of fingers of arms or hand on yours metodi...
  10. Thanks for advice or councils! Has gone to a fracture clinic, Have forced to show a leg or foot, obrabota...
  11. Advise me please how to find the reason of occurrence of nevuses pigmentosus, with...
  12. At me very dry skin of brushes of arms or hand with krasnenkimi streaks (I think, that et...
  13. Probably in this conference happen not only inhabitants "gold-domed" and " beloka...
  14. Hello! Prompt please as it is possible to get rid of "riding breeches"? On but...
  15. Good evening. At me on a chin the pigmentation, ka two years ago has acted...
  16. Hello! In the childhood was surrounding deprive, there were scars on a stomach or belly...
  17. Whether prompt, please, probably kak-that to help or assist with the decision following assays...
  18. Help or Assist to get rid, please, from noso-a labial cord or crimp preparations, imejushch...
  19. To me 40 years I would like to make podtjazhku a upper eyelid and podtjazhku breasts. Sko...
  20. Uv. The doctor! 3 months ago I was bitten by a cat - osn. Scratchs have already passed or have already taken place, but os...
  21. Hello! 3 months ago to me deduced or removed rodinki on the face radiohirurgicheski...
  22. Good afternoon! The matter is that I at me a wrong gait, or, as speaking...
  23. Hello! Help or assist please, me of 17 years, and I had extensions...
  24. Whether it is possible to get rid of the expanded pores once and for all, whether has sense to do or make...
  25. Tell or Say and can I perform operation on STRUCH? And that che that to me he became not nravi...
  26. Tell or Say pozhajlusta, whether it is possible with hirurgiskim by udilinjat the penis on 5...
  27. Dear doctors, I ask, if it is possible or probable, to inform in what Moscow honey. ts...
  28. Prompt, pozhalusta. As it is necessary to look after a fat porous skin (vern...
  29. Advise, what best way of excision of hair on a pubis and in promezhno...
  30. For last 6 months I had pains in heels on the left foot in obl...
  31. The doctor, At me on a cheek small reddening - bursted sosudiki. As them...
  32. Whether pregnancy (possible or probable pigmentations) will affect or influence the face, if now...
  33. Hello. At me around of eyes dark circles. Prompt as from them izbavi...
  34. Prompt please, whether it is possible zagarat in a sun deck with endoprosthesises? Recently...
  35. One year ago has torn lateral ligament or cord;sheaf of a knee till now I feel low in knees...
  36. Hello To me 17 years last time nachila to notice that at me nachinae...
  37. Greetings, DOCTOR! The Problem!!! At my girl (her 22) often on the face appear...
  38. The doctor, advise please as is better to get rid of a furuncle on...
  39. Hello. The problem is not new. After sorts or labors on legs or foots has developed terrible tsellju...
  40. Hello, the doctor! At me iz-zi fluctuations of weight, well and by nature and vreme...
  41. The doctor, advise please! After long (1, 4) feedings rebe...
  42. Tell or Say how to get rid of a bad smell from a mouth?...
  43. Tell or Say, please, where it is possible to perform operation on decrease small sexual...
  44. Hello! After the birth I have had been ill with a phlegmon, from operation on...
  45. Tell or Say please, that can serve as the reason of dryness and an ecdysis of a skin n...
  46. At me false curvature of legs or foots. Operation on its or her elimination will cost How much...
  47. At me full legs or foots. In communication or connection by that they fray, between legs or foots in top...
  48. Good afternoon. I am going to to do or make operation, to tighten a skin on a stomach or belly, she with...
  49. Tell or Say, whether the truth, that mezoterapiju it is necessary to do or make, if have begun, all life...
  50. Prompt what to do or make. Last days all face is covered as if by scales, see...