PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Hello! I wish to increase a breast, prompt in what clinic it better sd...
  2. Hello! Tell or say pozhajlusta, whether to concern cosmetics of concern Dermajes...
  3. Hello, at me iskrevlenie a backbone of 2 3 degrees and accordingly...
  4. To me 23 years, a skin very dry and sensitive, by what even having washed...
  5. Help or Assist, pozhalusta. sos!!! Very strongly fingernails or nails on arms or hand exfoliate, not having been in time or had time...
  6. Hello! To me 24. Recently (3) I would have on the face spots without...
  7. It would be desirable to learn or find out as with milk (since morning) coffee influences processes pohudanija...
  8. Prompt please how to struggle with a cellulitis? Whether can physically help or assist...
  9. At me have appeared pryshchiki on a back. Whether the sun deck will help or assist me?...
  10. Zdrastvujte! I am am excited with such problem - a "arched or arcuate" sexual member. A myth...
  11. Please, advise: what way of an epilation is better for choosing for excision in...
  12. Good afternoon. At my familiar girl deformation stops. Leg or Foot after kosto...
  13. Hello! 3 years ago there was a mastectomy on Pejti. Whether It is possible to make re...
  14. Zdravstveute, the Doctor! At me constantly red cheeks (blush or colour) for what I of...
  15. The dear doctor. To me 27 years also would be desirable to receive series of advice or councils on care...
  16. The cosmetics of what firm is better VICHI, MARY KAY, ORIFLAME? At me a dry skin l...
  17. Prompt, please, for excision of ATHEROMAS from a hair part of a head what...
  18. Hello! To me of 20 years, and I literally for 2 years have grown bald, and is very strong....
  19. How to get rid of a darling speck on the face?...
  20. The dear doctor! On November, 1st has performed operation on mending suhozhilja on mizin...
  21. Good afternoon! I otslailsja have some fingernail on an arm or a hand and very long time n...
  22. Tell or Say, I have not found on this site flebologa, but it seems to me, that vrach-kosm...
  23. After sharp pohudanija I still had extensions. Whether it is possible to remove them what...
  24. Good afternoon! The dear doctor, at my daughter, her 18 years bent palts...
  25. The doctor, can advise the good cosmetician to make cleaning the face...
  26. The dear doctor! I would like to consult to you, whether it is necessary to me to delete about...
  27. Disturbs ottopyrennost ears. It would be desirable to learn or find out how much is most desh...
  28. Many thanks for references, but can be obscure I was expressed. Business in...
  29. After sorts or labors I had insignificant extensions on a stomach or belly and breeches....
  30. Zlravstvujte! At me on legs or foots, especially in district of a foot and beder, on atop...
  31. Hello! At me problema-lopouhost. I wish to perform operation, but I am afraid...
  32. Dorogoj, Doktor! Podskazite, pozalujsta, vozmozna li operacija po viravniva...
  33. Hello. To me of 27 years and any day yet was not the "pure or clean" face. All vr...
  34. At me all forehead in prishchah and they fine some of them black and on faces...
  35. The doctor I often have spots (above a upper lip and on a forehead), whether a skin...
  36. Good afternoon, whether I know to the address of I shall address, but nevertheless. Where most bezop...
  37. Whether always premenstrual enanthesises I am consequence or investigation gormonaln...
  38. Hello, the doctor. To my girl of 20 years. At it or her almost since the birth sh...
  39. The doctor, in January I have decided to remove a wart on a nose pripomoshchi hydrochloric kislo...
  40. Hello, Alexander Aleksandrovich! To Me almost 22 years... Also disturbs is...
  41. Where in Moscow it is possible to perform operation " a back colporrhaphy " / it is desirable in a wedge...
  42. Hello! Prompt, please, gel kontraktubiks for delection ru...
  43. The dear doctor, tell please as it is necessary to prepare itself that...
  44. Some winters successively nabdljudaetsja strange reaction to a cold. If prove...
  45. At me the second finger stops is strongly bent, has the form of an arch. How...
  46. What new and more sparing plastic operations on podtjazhke skins of the face and sh...
  47. Hello. Tell or say please on how much it is useful to drink every day travjan...
  48. I wish to increase a breast, neznaju what prostheses it is better, read, that the silicon is better...
  49. Tell or Say, the doctor, the sole began to hurt or be ill;be sick me recently (ok year) le...
  50. At me a cross-section or transversal and longitudinal platypodia... iz-for cross-section or transversal it is strong...