PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. uvajaemiy doktor, spasibo vam bolshoe za vash otvet-eto imeet ochen bolsho...
  2. Respond please, how much is such operation, as lipoksatsija and where it or her...
  3. Hello. Prompt please skolkostoit operation on change of forms...
  4. Advise than is possible to delete hair in the field of bikini that there was no eruption?...
  5. MIRONOVA ELENA VLADIMIROVNA, Year of a birth 1980. About 6 years or summer age on...
  6. Hello! To me 42 years, eyes already look or appear old iz-for upper eyelids (...
  7. At mine syna/14 let/today in an out-patient department from school was m/survey. The orthopedist...
  8. Hello the doctor! So happens, that 15 years ago I have made plastic...
  9. Good afternoon! Prompt please as it is possible to prevent body height of an ossicle or a bonelet n...
  10. Tell or Say, how operation on correcting a bridge (from " hens is done or made...
  11. Prompt, please, as it is possible to get rid of a scar 14 - years or summer prescription...
  12. Hello, the doctor! At my daughter of 9 years a nearthrosis of the right clavicle. To...
  13. After sorts or labors and long (1, 6 years) feedings of the child by a breast my breast pre...
  14. Doctor, please tell me if I can make circummission on my penis. I am 50 y/...
  15. Tell or Say to what better to the plastic surgeon or how correctly to choose pla...
  16. Hello. To me of 26 years. I married 7 years. Glozhet strongly this fak-I not to a floor...
  17. Irina! How much is circular poddtjazhka faces? What is applied a narcosis? Sp...
  18. Kind night! I wish to make on all head kosichki with escalating, could not...
  19. Tell or Say please, whether it is possible to use zinerit to feeding mum? Thanks...
  20. The dear doctor! Has read through below in the report that a scar after operation...
  21. Good afternoon. Tell or Say please how to reduce pores on the face...
  22. I wish to remove rodinku in diameter 0, 5 sm, is on a upper lip, probably...
  23. The dear doctor. You could not pojanit the advice or council. For me he has remained for...
  24. The doctor where in Moscow it is possible to make with the guaranteed quality a plasty gru...
  25. The doctor, at me a cellulitis in 3 stages, tell or say please, whether probably it or him uda...
  26. Zdrastvujte the doctor! At me very much a greater or big breast (6 oh the size at a grasp gr...
  27. Hello, advise please clinic in Moscow where treat vrosshy but...
  28. The doctor, tell or say, how you otnositetes to cosmetics of firm " Green Mama ", it is good...
  29. Hello, the doctor. At me such question - whether can though a few or a little;little bit be corrected...
  30. The dear doctor, advise please, whether it is possible to make podtjazhku skins gr...
  31. The doctor! I wish to perform plastic operation on ushki. Has addressed in laser...
  32. Whether help or assist biodabavki to increase a breast....
  33. MNE 26 LET I U MENA SCOLIOZ 1 STEPENI 10 GRADUSOV DOCTOR SKAZITE POZALYIST...
  34. Kto-somebody knows any effective agent from sweat axillas. Och...
  35. Hello, the Doctor! Has unexpectedly learned or Has unexpectedly found out, that washing 15 years or summer daughter, the brown-haired woman, ...
  36. Hello. To me 37 years and last year began to drop out at me very strongly...
  37. HOW TO CLEAN or REMOVE BAGGIES LOWER EYELIDS???...
  38. At me after 2 h beremennostej and sorts or labors, and also feeding by a breast, a breast uv...
  39. The doctor! At me on a breast small cicatrixes from extensions. Whether it is possible to remove them and...
  40. The doctor, at me a problem of intimal character, therefore I hesitate to descend or go to in...
  41. Hello, the doctor! Tell, pozhalujta, whether it is possible to change the form of a breast...
  42. After spots on a back there was a plenty of nevuses pigmentosus, and also...
  43. Whether tell or say please some sm after operation increases on is straightened...
  44. The dear doctor! To me of 40 years, the diagnosis - halgus valgus. Whether you do or make this...
  45. To me 41 year. I very well look or appear. Eyes without folds and goose lapok. Is not present n...
  46. Tell, please, as the delivery is reflected in a status of a skin. That for n...
  47. In the beginning on the face there was a light point. Now pribl. Through dn. 10 she pre...
  48. Mne nuzno naiti vedushego hirurga v oblasti plastiki i rekonstrukcii, kto u...
  49. At mine 12 years or summer sisters were a combustion of an arm or a hand from a brush up to a brachium there was a scar from ozho...
  50. Dear Alexander Aleksandrovich! I have written you the letter on alex_artemiev...