PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. The dear doctor! From 22 years at me the gout on both legs or foots has started to grow. Bole...
  2. Hello! Tell or say please how much is podtjazhka breasts? And what I can...
  3. After sorts or labors has typed or collected excess weight and only below a girdle. Now I feed heaps...
  4. Kind to you time of day, the doctor! I can to the wrong address, I do not know to what and...
  5. Hello!! Respond please to such question: at me on a skin after fu...
  6. And more: advise something from extensions on femurs and breeches (except for ine...
  7. Doctor, advise, please, the good expert on a cosmetology in Mos...
  8. Whether and the augmentation of body height is possible or probable, and lengths of fingers on arms or hand and that is selective?...
  9. Zdrastvujte! Even I do not know to itself should address with the question. At m...
  10. My girl one year ago has got in failure or accident, after a gypsum the leg or foot became much more tonsh...
  11. Prompt, how to me to get rid of birthmarks on the face? Where it is possible sdel...
  12. At what age to make a plasty in occasion of assimetrii breasts is better?...
  13. Zdrastvujte the doctor! After operation on uvelecheniju hoot for one size umenja...
  14. Advise, please, as it is possible to get rid of nevuses pigmentosus on the face....
  15. The doctor write please as it fashionably to make and the approximate price to me...
  16. At me cystic spots, ugrevaja an eruption, the raised or increased fat content of a skin of a head and faces...
  17. The dear doctor! If it is possible, respond please, if the big toe...
  18. Hello. Tell or say please what better in the way to remove kandilomy?..
  19. It would be desirable to extend legs or foots on 4 sm - how much it costs or stands?...
  20. Hello, At me a question concerning an articulate or a joint curvature of legs or foots. Sushche...
  21. How to get rid of extensions on femurs and breeches? To me 26 years, weight are normal...
  22. Hello, What responses about Aesthetics. RU - unit Aesthetic, Plastich...
  23. Hello the doctor! I wish to ask about plastic or plasty on a breast. I wish to reduce gr...
  24. Zdrastvujte! Such problem has tortured: on a skin of a back and especially faces postojan...
  25. Hello, the doctor! I the fourth year am flied or treated in occasion of shchitovidki (dtz III st...
  26. How much is liposaktsija on femurs also it is how long saved reached or achieved effe...
  27. The doctor, help or assist please to me to define or determine type of my organism. At me with...
  28. Morning edemas of the face renal analyses and US in norm or rate what possible or probable reason...
  29. It would be desirable to receive very necessary advice or council At my friend has occured or happened a pain...
  30. What is the laparoscopy and than she differs from usual circular braces With...
  31. People help or assist advice or council!!!!!!!!!!! Umoej sisters was born wonderful malchug...
  32. Tell or Say please, whether do or make a plasty of the removed papilla on a breast, after sec...
  33. Hello, the DOCTOR. Whether it is possible to make podtjazhku skins on the face and a neck about the help...
  34. At me "X" - figurative legs or foots, how much is operation on from straightening, what...
  35. I am going to to leave to America and me it is necessary to pass or take place physical examination in Moscow....
  36. I have short moustaches. They not so are strongly allocated on the face, but if...
  37. Zdrastvujte the dear doctor. Please do not ignore the letter! I do not know...
  38. Hello. Tell or say, whether the lactemia after excision inplantanta uz g is possible or probable...
  39. Hello! At me pregnancy of 27 weeks and, probably, because of it or this at men...
  40. And the truth, what to clean or remove black circles under the eyes is impossible?.....
  41. Good afternoon! To me of 26 years, acnes disturb me since a youth, but last 3 years...
  42. Heard, that for a skin of the face it is useful to accept vitamin "And" or "E" ezhedne...
  43. The dear doctor, what agents are used in mezoterapii. I am going to obko...
  44. Zdrastvujte! I wish to make a laser grinding of a skin, tell or say please, it is necessary...
  45. Question to doctor Rabaevu: To me 30 years, look or appear is more senior. I want a little " omolod...
  46. At me the right arm or hand (before such was not) does not rise completely upwards....
  47. On how much the sizes it is possible to increase a breast? What rehabilitational period on...
  48. How to act or arrive, whether if after daily shaving there is a boring of a skin...
  49. Hello. Ekaterina from Minsk writes to you. For the beginning I shall briefly state ist...
  50. Whether the truth that if to start to use creams Dior that they is essential ulu...