PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Zdravtvujte. To me 24 years. Tell or say as it is possible to correct curvature of legs or foots?...
  2. KIND NIGHT! TO ME OF 19 YEARS. I HAVE A CHILD. THE PROBLEM IN THAT THAT I WEIGH 44...
  3. Hello the doctor! At my daughter of 25 years an infantilism of development of a breast (that EC...
  4. Hello! How much is to make implantation silikonovyh prostheses in obla...
  5. Hello! Whether tell or say please it is possible to extend arms or hand? If yes that in what...
  6. How much is procedure of nyxis Boteksa?...
  7. We in city had a lot of advertising type " an Excision of hair. A guarantee full...
  8. Dear Alexander Alksandrovich, in the answer to my question from September, 12th p...
  9. Prompt pozhalujsto that to me to do or make at me there were spots on the face on heaps...
  10. Hello, mister the operating or working doctor! I inform you, that for...
  11. Hello, the doctor! It would be desirable to specify here what moment. Whether It is considered...
  12. Hello, the doctor! The question not in a subject can, tell or say charging or charge for the face, pom...
  13. On the left breast at me was rodinka (on a leg or pinch) svetlokorichnevogo colors. I st...
  14. The dear doctor, at me on the left leg or foot the ossicle or bonelet in the autumn has started to grow. Bespok...
  15. Tell or Say. Please, that is more effective for alignment of a skin from akne than cicatrixes:...
  16. Tell or Say how much is fatty inektsii in labiums and in folds?...
  17. The dear doctor, whether mozhno-to make something, if at the son (11 years), stupn...
  18. Tell or Say, please, as it is possible " to grow thin the face ". What will advise procedures...
  19. At me the problem which excruciates me since the childhood. At me a curvature but...
  20. Good afternoon! I do not know, whether to the address of. At me a following problem: on a back (in about...
  21. Whether it is possible to remove expanded kapiljary the laser if is demodeks. Not mozhe...
  22. Zdrastvujte, Help or Assist me please. I hardly have more 20, and already drop out in...
  23. Hello! At the husband bimalleolar fracture (fibular - in the bottom third...
  24. Tell or Say, please, as often it is possible to do or make reading of the face (vacuum + mehaniche...
  25. Zdrastvujte! I to you with such problem: to me 25 years and at me always were me...
  26. Can, somebody knows - how to struggle with the bursted vessels on a nose? Has rescueed or saved...
  27. Hello. Prompt, please, what ointments or creams it is necessary polz...
  28. My skin on the face is not pleasant to me. Like already The adult (26), and about a nose...
  29. I am engaged in body building 4 years and at me on bicepses extensions were formed...
  30. On a heel the crack 2 days ago was formed. Size approximately 1 see Not...
  31. Treated a keloid cicatrix on a method Beeches. After polugodichnogo a course he dejstvit...
  32. Tell or Say pozh-that, at what age the child can correct nosik (at up to...
  33. Prompt please! To me 26, did not give birth or travail, but I hope through time, Wanted...
  34. Hello! I wished to consult to you. At mine 2 h an one-year-old daughter p...
  35. The dear doctor, to me of 18 years, at me a scoliosis 1 j item and kilevidnaja deformats...
  36. Zdravstvujte! mne 21 god, mozhno li vylechit ploskostopie?...
  37. At the boy of 13 years have defined or determined illness or disease Pertesa. The boy very mobile, zani...
  38. At the girl of 13 years the eyelash after nervous failure has dropped out. That can help or assist vyra...
  39. At me skalioz 4 j degrees since the childhood 2 h years a trauma, right-hand with uko...
  40. At me the deformed thorax, t. e. Above a breast it's OK, and in...
  41. Has bought or purchased a cream, the small rake is applied on it or him;them. As it or her to process on...
  42. Tell or Say, whether it is possible to do or make cleaning of the face at demodekoze? Thanks....
  43. How to get rid from vitiligo?...
  44. I ask you to give advice or council how to restore hair on a head and why I grow bald. At m...
  45. And as in general doctors here happen to whom to speak...
  46. Prompt please, in what way it is possible to secure in the summer of an eyelash from you...
  47. Hello! Tell or say as will get rid of folds under eyes. To me of 25 years, pol...
  48. At the daughter 2-easy or light;mild deformation golovy-the right parietal or bregma bone more plosk...
  49. Explain please, that such "electrolipolysis", its or his effectiveness, against...
  50. Whether tell or say it is dangerous podtjazhka breasts (endoscopy) and what can be bad p...