PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Good afternoon. Has heard such thing. To some people at a baldness, replace...
  2. To me of 17 years, and on itself it is very malicious. The matter is that earlier at me was foolish...
  3. Dear cosmeticians! To me 48, but absolutely to wither something it would not be desirable, the poet...
  4. Hello the doctor! Prompt please, in what center it is better to address....
  5. Hello, the dear Doctor! I have strongly recovered and one month ago very much...
  6. Hello! After the second pregnancy there was a set of extensions (on it is alive...
  7. Uv. The doctor, tell or say as operation on augmentation of a breast (implantation gr influences...
  8. At my sister, her of 16 years, the backbone is very strongly bent. She the invalid d...
  9. Hello! I had the first morshchinki under eyes. To me 25 l...
  10. Whether it is possible to remove greater or big rodinku on the face surgical by without a scar? Hir...
  11. At the little girl the big birthmark on the face. As well as at what age about...
  12. At mine syna-the teenager a underdeveloped aural cartilage. Lopouhost strong. I a kind...
  13. Good afternoon. To me have advised to address on your site, t. To. I can not n anywhere...
  14. I ask advice or council on care of a fat porous skin of the face inclined to an inflammation (...
  15. Hello!!! Tell or say please how at me on the face have appeared...
  16. Whether at me on legs or foots the second and third finger srosshiesja approximately on see It is possible ka...
  17. Scars on the face. At the boy of 11 years a strong and deep cut on the face. After at...
  18. After an electric epilation on legs or foots hair began to leave under skins and razd...
  19. Tell or Say, please, where it is possible to get special cosmetics for problems...
  20. Hello! At me the fat skin of the face, but thus is very strongly shelled...
  21. The dear doctor, question in occasion of antitselljulitnyh creams. Whether they are harmful and...
  22. The DOCTOR, tell or say, whether probably to get rid of a scar from an appendicitis. I live in MOs...
  23. After radical mastectomies (cancer) I feel myself as the ugly creature, the terrible computer has developed...
  24. To me of 37 years and on the face deep folds on a forehead on a bridge vertical and...
  25. Hello, - a youth and - I have made stupidities to myself liposaktsiju beder...
  26. At me black circles under the eyes. How of them to get rid improvised agents?...
  27. Advise, whether it is possible to get rid of fine scars on a skin after ugrevoj sy...
  28. Prompt how to treat fungic or fungal disease of fingernails or nails...
  29. Where it is possible to make plastieskuju operation from lopouhosti. How much it will be hundred...
  30. You could not recommend as will get rid of the facial tick or mite?...
  31. What cosmetics helps or assists from kupiroza? I know, that there is a cream of firm "lierac"...
  32. Good afternoon! Tell or say please cosmetics of what firm would be the best for...
  33. PPP, illness or disease SHtejrman-Mau, a dystonic lumbar syndrome of 1 degree. That...
  34. Please, prompt, at me problems with a skin on the face, there was a suspicion...
  35. Good afternoon, the dear doctor! At me on the face a little rodinok it is perfect or absolute...
  36. The dear doctor. At me in a youth often appeared Spots on a nose. And as re...
  37. Tell or Say operation on correction of a papilla what can be posl is how much harmful...
  38. Dear Alexander Aleksandrovich! Many thanks, that you is! I navrja...
  39. Whether are harmful sun-protection a cream (spoke in the program Health) What can...
  40. Now I feed the child 4 mes with a breast. During pregnancy a breast the form not from...
  41. In what ways it is possible to get rid of mimic folds on a forehead? At me they with...
  42. To me 30 years, some time have started to go deep nosogubnye cords or crimps back. On...
  43. Good afternoon! To me of 37 years. Would like to make liposaktsiju in a zone of a stomach or belly. I inog...
  44. Hey, somebody here responds? Wished to ask someone knows coordinates d-...
  45. Hello, the doctor! At me the question takov-how much is operation on is increased...
  46. Hello! How often it is necessary to do or make deep cleaning of the face (me 25 years)?..
  47. The dear doctor! Please, advise, that to me to do or make with hair, rast...
  48. Hello the doctor. 2 months ago I by the inexperience vyzhgla on the face n...
  49. Hello. At me such question: whether it is possible to make so that hair after...
  50. Hello, the doctor. About five years ago at me on a body in different places have begun...