PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. What humidifying or wetting cream is used after a chemical peeling?...
  2. The dear doctor, advise where to address with a problem: at mine 4 h letn...
  3. The dear doctor, Whether prompt, please, it is possible to cure demodeks. Pr...
  4. To me 22 years, I wish to learn or find out as operation on podtjazhke breasts is spent. Also it is possible...
  5. Zdrastvujte, ALL! I wish to ask, whether it is possible to remove to the man voloski in " oblast...
  6. Than to use to increase elasticity of a skin in 35 years...
  7. Hello!! At me such problem: to Me of 17 years and at me AKNE (weak for...
  8. Hello the doctor! I wish to make implants on legs or foots (at me thin legs or foots...
  9. Zdrastvujte! To me 27 years, dream zdelat operation on uvilicheniju breasts (I not r...
  10. Hello. Tell or say please (certainly if this question to you), and I I show...
  11. The diagnosis: fracture of bones of a nose, without shift. The nose is strongly curtailed or turned on one side. Lor-...
  12. Hello! Advise please any face cream or it is national...
  13. Hello, heard on the TV, that "shishki" on stops delete ultrozv...
  14. Hello! Tell or say please for what it is necessary talk for legs or foots. As it or him polz...
  15. Zdravstvuite doktor! Menia interesuet cena. Skoliko primerno budet stoiti u...
  16. Whether it is possible to make any agent for an epilation or to a decolorization vol...
  17. Hello, please prompt me what to do or make with a dandruff, me even...
  18. Hello. Tell or say, please, liposaktsija and lipoaspiratsija is one and...
  19. People if someone did or made total endoproteziroianie one or two that...
  20. The dear doctor, at me hair together with bulbs - pieces 3 began to drop out...
  21. To me 21 year. Several years ago to me have performed operation. There was a scar dlinnoju...
  22. Tell or Say pozhajlusta how much operation on podtjazhke skins on a breast will cost....
  23. Hello the doctor. I wish to correct curvature of legs or foots. As to me to get to you on...
  24. How to get rid of acnes? Black points on the face on a back. Or costs or stands turn...
  25. The dear doctor! At me very fat skin in O-area. Yesterday nearly kup...
  26. Curvature of legs or foots byvaetraznaja and ispr has read through in cases from practice that...
  27. Reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. Ph. 795 74 97. http: // www...
  28. Uv, the doctor to me 22 years and at me till now acnes on a forehead, podskkazhite, to a sting...
  29. HELLO the DOCTOR! Whether at me a funneled or funnel breast (congenital) it is possible ispr...
  30. Hello! There can be somebody faced a problem expanded and...
  31. Hello, Please, prompt good molochko or a cream for a body dl...
  32. Tell or Say, the cat has scratched me on a nose and, it is visible, a reserve kapiljar and now at...
  33. Prompt please, whether it is possible to reduce extensions on femurs by means of as...
  34. Hello, the dear doctor! Read, that massage with butters or oils is necessary for...
  35. Whether it is possible to remove additional mammary glands, which under mouses? Any...
  36. Whether it is possible to get rid from zhirovikov on the face? How? In advance thanks...
  37. At my child right-hand krivosheja. Very complex or difficult degree. Doktora-or...
  38. How much is on the average podtjazhka breasts without any silicons....
  39. I wish to perform plastic operation of an end of a nose, Tell or Say how much it bude...
  40. At me eyelashes how with these or it;this to struggle drop out?...
  41. Whether prompt, please, it is possible to receive artificial sunburn, using ul...
  42. The dear Doctor! Prompt me please what to do or make. To me of 18 years, at men...
  43. Prompt, where in Moscow carry out operation of an endoscopic sympathectomy...
  44. At my daughter, a cat. 8 one ear is a little lopouhoe. As there passes or there takes place operation....
  45. About two years on a regular basis I try to get rid of warts on a foot of a leg or foot at...
  46. Whether and it is possible podrasti resorting to surgery? For example is any tab...
  47. At me under eyes white pryshchiki (it at all pryshchiki, they do not inflame <...
  48. Hello! At me such problem - hair in the field of bikini grow. Not zn...
  49. The dear doctor! Very much I ask you to answer my question. The matter is that...
  50. About two months ago my daughter rassekla to itself a brow and now there races...