PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. At me on the face vascular reticulums. Prompt, than in house conditions mozhn...
  2. Already it is a lot of years on fingernails or nails of fingers of arms or hand white maculae small size, but inog...
  3. To me 44 years, whether it is possible to get rid of a pigmentation on arms or hand? Whether exist as...
  4. Hello, the dear doctor! To me of 17 years and at me very much a greater or big problem....
  5. dobruy den!! rasskajite vredno li delat liposakciu (otkachat jir) i kaki...
  6. In fervale has unsuccessfully fallen, in itge - bimalleolar fracture with shift and vyv...
  7. At me a hypospadias of first third of sexual member, (it is direct under a head), on sko...
  8. Recommend, please, reliable clinics for the reference or manipulation in occasion of plasti...
  9. Hello! Whether prompt, please, it is possible to get rid of bags under gla...
  10. The doctor, at me the bone of a chin is asymmetrical. How it is possible to correct?...
  11. I wish to make podtjazhku faces where is better?...
  12. Hello the doctor! Has made a roentgenophotography. To me have written a curvature pozvono...
  13. Dear sirs, To me of 15 years. Hair rare or infrequent, fat also grow slowly. Sk...
  14. Prompt please, how much is to tighten a stomach or belly. After sorts or labors have appeared...
  15. And operation if I wish to increase body height on 10 t santi will cost how much...
  16. To me of 30 years, a skin very dry and sensitive, till now polzo...
  17. Tell or Say please, whether there are any procedures and techniques, pozvol...
  18. Hello the doctor. Whether it is possible narostit muscular mass on legs or foots. Umenja ochen...
  19. And where it is possible to find in Moscow really competent dermatologa/the cosmetician...
  20. I wish to increase legs or foots on 7 8 (4-an anticnemion, 4 sm a femur). And more arms or hand on 3...
  21. Tell or Say, whether safely to delete rodinki? You will recommend What method?...
  22. Prompt, please, a way of treatment Vitiligo. Thankful in advance...
  23. Tell please about methods of an emaculation with application of the laser. Where...
  24. Uvazhaemj the doctor ...
  25. What sparing method it is possible zdelat chubby labiums and where?!...
  26. Whether tell or say pozh-that you know chto-be about protivorubtsovom an adhesive tape? I ned...
  27. Probably commercial reasons get the best - qualification though also the cosmetician...
  28. Hello! Now everywhere advertise or promote antitselljulitnye shorts. Whether costs or stands dove...
  29. Now massirovanno advertise or promote on TV preparation "kontratubeks", tell or say us...
  30. To me of 20 years. Body height nearby 167 (168) see I Wish to increase body height up to 172 174 see Skol...
  31. Good afternoon, the dear doctor! Several days ago on the face - on a forehead, on pe...
  32. The doctor, at me on the face hair vrostajut in a skin also are formed pustules. As with...
  33. I after massage of a back, on a backbone had greater or big spots, chto-t...
  34. Whether tell or say it is possible vsavljat implontanty in a breast if the woman not given birth or not travailled...
  35. To me of 25 years, at me the fat skin on the face in the summer strongly to shine, and in the winter shelu...
  36. Prompt, please, where it is possible to get not so dearly or expensively auditing that...
  37. Tell or Say, please, from what age it is possible to use agents zamedl...
  38. The dear doctor! At me an awful black pappus above a upper lip, I osvetlja...
  39. At me a metatarsus latus on one leg or foot. Whether it is possible to make at you operats...
  40. The dear doctor! At me a problem, on the face near an ear a boring vvide a palate...
  41. Zdravstujte dock! At me a problem that I very swarty, many think...
  42. Hello! Whether prompt, please, it is possible to remove colorless rodinku about...
  43. Whether spoils a skin around of blepharons everyday clothing of lenses. In fact it is necessary a rest...
  44. Devchenki, advise what voice-frequency creams more effectively (whether in sense that...
  45. Whether it is possible to insert a testicle...
  46. Hello! At me " yellow eyes ", t. e. On each side an eye (from closer...
  47. THE MEMBER DREAMED TO SUCK ALL LIFE TO ITSELF... BUT STIR or PREVENT RIBS!!! HELP or ASSIST...
  48. To me only 19 years and at me on bashke already high temples! And are deep enough...
  49. Doctor Artemyev And. very much it would be desirable to hear your opinion on the doctor (as...
  50. Dear Gennady Gavrilovich! I Ask your advice or council where it is possible to spend ope...