PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Interestingly, somebody has experience of use of preparations for excision nezh...
  2. Cosmetics oriflejm normal for using? As it is possible to get rid from Adeps...
  3. Hello the doctor, 2 weeks ago as a result tramvy I have received rasseche...
  4. Zdrastvujte! At my friend on the internal party or side of an arm or a hand the scars left n...
  5. Hello! To me 22 years, years about 15 me nedajut rest reddish, bolezne...
  6. Hello! Within a month och. The skin of a head - outside of manager is strongly scratched...
  7. Good afternoon! Prompt, pozhalujsta-I have read through, that for strengthening eyelashes...
  8. zdrastvuite! To me of 19 years. At me a platypodia. mozhnoli that or to make without...
  9. I koe-that understand in pathological portsessah, on the face at me was ugor and p...
  10. And what it would be possible to make in the childhood?...
  11. At me on an arm or a hand a scar in the size 10 h 1, 5. Whether It is possible to clean or remove it or him by means of p...
  12. Dear! Tell or say please where it is possible to receive the full information (with pomo...
  13. Z year back at sorts or labors to me series of surgical operations, after a cat have been made...
  14. To me of 30 years. Appearance beautiful, but very fat skin, periodically that of Adepses...
  15. Hello, prompt pozhajlusta how much on the average there is an operation on lips...
  16. Hello, tell or say, please, through what time it is possible to clean or remove scars on...
  17. Good afternoon, at me such " a juicy question ". On a back surface of a femur...
  18. Zdrvstvujte! Tell please about a laser epilation. Where it or her it is possible prim...
  19. Tell or Say, how much is operation on decrease of a nose?...
  20. Massage by way of a dehydration helps or assists with a bath at sgonke weights or not?...
  21. Hello, this autumn I have made mammoplastiku prostheses of firm McGhan...
  22. The dear doctor! I recently have had been ill with a chicken pox. But on a body have remained...
  23. People help or assist pliz!!!!!! Tell or Say as from hair on @ * will get rid.......
  24. Hello, tell or say, whether it is possible to change surgically the form...
  25. To my son of 10 years. As opredilil the children's orthopedist, a platypodia of 3 degrees...
  26. And it is impossible more in detail, that such mikrolipoaspiratsija. Please. And if mozhn...
  27. I am engaged bodibidingom. There was small kosmetologicheskaja a problem - n...
  28. I wish to make an epilation on legs or foots an electric depilator. In this connection at...
  29. Hello the doctor. At the father as a result of failure or accident ablation of the right anticnemion and...
  30. My hair strongly climb When I comb hair or am combed, on a comb remains much in...
  31. At me (the man, 28 years) in top of a back rare or infrequent, but long hair. A figure not...
  32. Repeatedly. I have abaissement of hair owing to a heredity. Health in norm or rate...
  33. At me a vascular grid on a nose and near to a nose, though I at all upotr...
  34. Prompt! How to struggle with extensions?...
  35. Good afternoon, I one month ago had a problem, have started to climb activly volo...
  36. Hello! What to do or make, if at me constantly sweaty face and shines terminate...
  37. At me very much a greater or big breast at rather small body height and fragile konst...
  38. Hello! At me after sorts or labors the breast has strongly lowered or omitted. That can with...
  39. Whether tell or say please it is possible will get rid from tseljulita and extensions antitseljulitnym...
  40. Age of 28 years, Body height 160, volume of a breast 75-under a breast, 100 volume on with...
  41. At me on coccyx a tumescence (whether saline adjournment, whether still something)....
  42. Under eyes a skin soft enough also there are folds from constant sokrashch...
  43. Tell or Say, please, that such thermal water, whether she is useful to a skin, in...
  44. The dear doctor! I am going to to perform laser plastic operation - ears...
  45. The dear doctor, whether it is possible to perform at you operation on excision halgus valg...
  46. Shadows have caused or called an allergy and the skin around of blepharons has started to be shelled, when an ecdysis...
  47. Thanks for the answer in occasion of a laser grinding. The only thing would be desirable uzna...
  48. At me on the face maculae svetlo- colors, approximately 6 kv see As is possible...
  49. Advise please good clinic in Moscow where it is possible to get rid from shr...
  50. Several years ago to me on a breast have removed a fibroadenoma then would remain...