PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. The doctor at me recently has grown pieces 10 kapleobraznyh rodinok on she...
  2. GOOD EVENING, I can to you a little to the wrong address, but tell or say, please, I...
  3. After Braces of the face I vnih on an ear lobule of an ear had a lymph node...
  4. One year ago operation on a rhinoplasty has been made. Now periodically...
  5. I so have understood, that will correct curvature of legs or foots more quickly, than to do or make extension...
  6. Greetings! As well as whom it is possible sdes, to consult - to an occasion of illness or disease. ...
  7. Hello! Tell or Say, whether it is possible to deduce or remove on a nose bursted vascular or blood I suck...
  8. Speak, that after an epilation (I mean a usual manual depilator) hair on...
  9. Happy New Year, the doctor! I would like to ask, what such apparatus Ilizarova?..
  10. For treatment pryshchikov 2 oh month I use Zinerit - eritromitsin-zinc...
  11. The doctor, prompt please what ways of excision tattuirovok...
  12. Dear Gennady Gavrilovich! Prompt pozhajlusto where it is possible to make redu...
  13. Good afternoon. Longly could not phone to the doctor in the center plastic hiru...
  14. Kak mojna ispavit krivie nogi. Prashu otpravit otveti po etomu adresu. Dr...
  15. Good afternoon! Prompt please, whether it is possible to increase body height by operativ...
  16. Zanimaetes-li vi protezirovaniem? U moey dgeny umputirovali nogu posle na...
  17. Hello, I have enough dilikatnaja and harmless problemka, but me nuzh...
  18. Zdravsvujte! At me such question. Whether I would like to learn or find out it is possible to spend ri...
  19. Hello, the doctor. 1,5 year ago I have got in failure or accident. Has interrupted a brow. Zash...
  20. Hello! Prompt pozhalusta. Whether .ja I sunbathe in a sun deck to be reflected e...
  21. Good afternoon! Advise, as it is correctly possible to use in house uslov...
  22. Interestingly, what agents it is possible spends an epilation on genitals and n...
  23. Tell or Say, please, anskolko dangerously presence papilomm on a body and whether is...
  24. After job on a computer there were circles under eyes and became wrinkle more...
  25. Uvajaemomo doktoru! Zdravstvuyte, hotelosi bi prokonsultirovatsya s vami na...
  26. Prompt, please, what agents for treatment of an erythema of a skin exist...
  27. Zdravstvujte Aleksandr Aleksandrovich, V sluchae viprjamlenija/udlinenija...
  28. Whether it is possible to increase a penis...
  29. To me 31 years. Tell or say please, whether probably considerably TO CURE FAT skins...
  30. Hello! To my son 11 months At it or him happen a dry dermatitis (with 1 up to 4 mes...
  31. Hello. At the wife in the basis of the big finger of the right leg or foot shishka. Now...
  32. Prompt, in what way it is better to get rid of curvature of legs or foots? What most...
  33. skagite pogaluista, v kakom vozraste luhshe delat podtagku lica?...
  34. Prompt as more as possible shchadjashche to spend an epilation on legs or foots by means of wax...
  35. The doctor! I understand what completely to get rid of extensions it is impossible, but in fact...
  36. The doctor, after feeding by a breast, she has strongly drooped if to make podtjazhku...
  37. As it is possible to get rid of black circles under the eyes, can be any kompr...
  38. To me 22 years At me curve O-figurative legs or foots. How much I iz-for them suffer or bear much...
  39. Good afternoon, Very much it would be desirable to hear responses about cosmetics (a cream for blepharons...
  40. How correctly to men to use masks for the face? Wished to learn or find out in what...
  41. H you could give some addresses where we can address....
  42. The third year hair on a head, a focal baldness get out. Than to treat? As d...
  43. On the face, one year ago, there were two small symmetric pigmental or pigmentary maculae....
  44. My daughter of 14 years. At it or her since a birth valgus position stop. Wears ortop...
  45. Hello, the doctor. To me of 26 years, at me since a birth srosshiesja a little finger And with...
  46. Whether there are in the nature really effective agents from ugrevoj eruptions?...
  47. Hello! At me in printsine not a bad nose, but all life me muchjalo that...
  48. On January, 5th, 2003 to me have spent operratsiju on plastic or plasty of blepharons. After operation shv...
  49. Whether can bifidumbakterin, laktobaukterim, the bacteriophage to promote pojavle...
  50. I wish to get rid of a scar from an appendicitis. The doctor. Tell or say please, vozmozh...