PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Prompt, pozhajlusta, the stearine influences intensifying of body height of hair on t kak-that...
  2. ADVISE, that to me to do or make to get rid from pryshej. To me 27 le...
  3. Tell or Say, pozh-that, whether it is possible to do or make an epilation before a sun deck or it is better after and...
  4. Hello! Recently for the first time has made vacuum cleaning the face with predvariteln...
  5. Prompt please, after employment or occupations on vibrotrenazhore with pjatju belts at men...
  6. To the girl of 28 years, was engaged profisionalno in dances (8 years) earlier. Now on...
  7. Please, prompt how to get rid of extensions on a skin of a breast....
  8. Tell or Say please, I wish to make lipoksatsiju beder and a stomach or belly, how much or as far as it about...
  9. Hello. To me of 25 years. Whether the fat skin of a head, the face and raised or increased can on...
  10. The doctor a problem with the girl of 10 years vypodajut volasy All was good, and 2...
  11. OTVETTE PLEASE ON MY QUESTIONS, I IN 10 YJ TIME SET THEM. AS IT IS HARMFUL DL...
  12. zdrastvujte. At me the second fingers of legs or foots too long. Iz-for it or this I can not...
  13. Tell or Say where in Ekaterinburg it is possible to spend operation on excision of cicatrixes or...
  14. Hello, the doctor! My daughter of 17 years. She complexs in occasion of that, ch...
  15. My daughter of 15 years. Back she has noticed a floor of year bright dark blue vascular or blood sos...
  16. Good afternoon! Prompt, in what clinic in Moscow it is possible to spend operation p...
  17. HOW TO SMOOTH DYROCHKI FROM ACNES ON THE FACE?...
  18. Dear Alexander Aleksandrovich! How much approximately there is an operation p...
  19. The doctor, zdraztvujte, I would would like zdelat plastic operation on umenshe...
  20. What epilation is better, laser or electro? Whether there are traces and on how much...
  21. At mu zha a platypodia, whether it is possible to cure it or him? (to the husband 21)...
  22. Respond please in what cases there can be a hyperpegmentation after...
  23. After introduction of gel in an anticnemion (5 years ago) now it is constant (time in two three m...
  24. Tell or Say, please, as it is possible to treat existing dry callositases on fingers...
  25. To me 32 years, rasshirenye on the face, whether the microgrinding protivopokaza has pores...
  26. To me 21 year. I would like to learn or find out electrorazors more strongly razdrozhajut the face than about...
  27. The dear doctor. To me 45 I would like zdelat circular podtjashku the face. Not...
  28. The dear doctor! At me after strong stress hair, dovo began to drop out...
  29. At me kogdja I smile small assimetrija smiles. (and so the face almost poln...
  30. Tell or Say please how much or as far as bezopaseno and effektiveno excision of surplus of Adeps...
  31. Hello! Tell or say pozhajlusta, whether do or make in your clinic operation after mind or wit...
  32. After sorts or labors has strongly recovered, and on job to leave it is necessary, has decided to make l...
  33. How often it is possible to use skrabom for the face (me of 25 years)?...
  34. Prompt, please, where it is possible to make a tomography qualitatively and cheaply...
  35. And more a question how it is possible to clarify baggies lower eyelids? At me they temno-sini...
  36. Zdrastvujte, advise me please! At me as I have noticed drop out...
  37. The dear doctor! I corrected or adjusted folds perlajnom, with very good rezul...
  38. At me near eyes small outgrowths of yellow color were formed. As it naz...
  39. Hello, the doctor! 13.07.02 happens to road accident, I had a fracture of a cheekbone with...
  40. Whether it is possible to do or make a plasty of mammary glands at them gippoplazii in the age of 16 l...
  41. Good afternoon! Help or assist, please. As I understand, at me now rage gorm...
  42. Hello! To me 22 years. At mneja congenital glazo-a facial dysplasia. I not...
  43. The doctor, at me very dark sexual member, whether it is possible as - nibud to change eg...
  44. Zdravtvujte! Similar at me a cellulitis, because on femurs on all valley and...
  45. Tell or Say where better to perform operation on augmentation of a breast and how much approximately e...
  46. Hello, whether tell or say please it is possible to remove a small hump on a nose, or about...
  47. Hello! I wish to become in the future the plastic surgeon, advise, to...
  48. After sorts or labors on a stomach or belly about a belly-button there were extensions in the form of borozdok-rytvi...
  49. Dear, the doctor! Do not prompt the address on the country where are engaged orto pl...
  50. Whether spokes in the apparatus for elongation of legs or foots are used? If yes that for what they...