PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Dear doctor! I at all the smoker, never especially smoked, but is simple lju...
  2. Good afternoon the doctor! At me a problem with my guy, we meet already 5 le...
  3. My husband drinks not often but if has seized it is exact before loss of pulse....
  4. I live in Kiev. A year I use metaDon vnutriveno. I wish to recover...
  5. Hello, the dear doctor. I shall be very grateful, if you will give me n...
  6. Hello! Today have entered to me esperal;)) Ur! Question following: a cart...
  7. Tell or Say, if methods of struggle against drinking-bouts, except for coding and whether is medicines...
  8. Zdrastvujte! Here such history: my first husband very much liked to drink. Like not...
  9. Good evening, please prompt what preparation better to accept for snizh...
  10. How to find in city of Al-Anon? Same not ofishiruetsja....
  11. Hello! It, prada, that if to accept kolme on an empty stomach, a preparation not...
  12. Dear Michael Ilich to Me have entered agent Delong for 3 years For holidays vyp...
  13. The doctor! My husband drinks in the day, one, a volley drinks 3 4 bottles of wine, p...
  14. Modest, you speak about "convalescence" and in this connection I want at you ut much...
  15. One more question. Whether the stress can. Caused or called by refusal of smoking. It is more n...
  16. The husband was coded by a torpedo. It can be reflected adversely in conception...
  17. I use narcotics, such as speed, tablets, sometimes Cocainum (hardly it is more...
  18. Absinthe liqueur contains tujon - a poison or venom which like causes accustoming... How much or As far as...
  19. All good afternoon, with the gone holidays. I do not drink 2 months after " tor...
  20. The dear doctor, whether will bring strong harm to me one "easy or light;mild" is smoked...
  21. I wish to stop on one, often meeting reason under too suffices...
  22. Good afternoon! To my husband 32 years, he can not drink month - two, but costs or stands to him...
  23. Tell or Say., to what attributes it is possible to tell or say, that the person is sick (or on...
  24. Vit'ka! Continuation of our discussion about pishoterapiju read on previous...
  25. Help or Assist please. At me the guy sechas is coded, but today has drunk. And to...
  26. Hello! It is possible to stop to smoke with "fenebutom"? To me it is persevering rekomendov...
  27. The dear doctor! To my husband 52 years, he in a youth drank a little and with pohmel...
  28. Dear Grigoriev of M. as it is possible to be trained in coding on yours a method...
  29. My husband has passed or has taken place course of treatment at the psychotherapist, for secure the doctor sovetue...
  30. Michael Ilich, prompt please, the person in a drinking-bout, has ripened to stop...
  31. Prompt how to persuade, please, the brother to be treated from narkozavisimosti...
  32. The doctor, advise what to do or make if after reception 2 uh tablets ekstazi, che...
  33. The husband is sick of an alcoholism of 5 years. Two times it was coded for a year, all over again soft l...
  34. Kto-somebody from present can share the experience of sobriety? Year...
  35. Michael Ilich. You not so have understood me. Whether there is a medicine which is possible davat...
  36. To me 18 years recently were executed, in 12 years has started to smoke, in 14 to drink, confidently...
  37. Ja o4en ho4ju brosit kurit, no u menja ni4ego ne polu4aetsja!!!!! pomo...
  38. 7 years I do not smoke, and till now it would be desirable and the further, the more often myself sprashiv...
  39. The dear doctor! Whether tell or say please it is possible to code the person on opre...
  40. The dear doctor! Whether 2 bottles of beer 3 4 times a week are harmful? For what vre...
  41. Hello, Michael Ilich! I am glad, that poveselila you, but me not up to laughter...
  42. Advise how correctly to behave please with the husband, he likes beer, pyo...
  43. Uvazaemy Mihail Grigorievich! 48 chasov bez piva. Vchera vecherom ploho za...
  44. Hello Dear teetotal with the experience. It is interesting to me to learn or find out yours mneni...
  45. A month as has stopped to drink. There were problems: 1. I am afraid to lose friends...
  46. Dear " Was or Former kaldyr ", Alexander, Michael Ilich Grigoriev, "VitEk" and Ha...
  47. VitEk, greetings! And here there are also my friends. Write, what books at you est-...
  48. Share opinions or I already go mad. On the civil husband, I in...
  49. The doctor, what your forecasts of a state of health and a liver, if, being boln...
  50. How to get rid of pavor? Not the first day prosto-taki pursues me is visible...