PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Hello! I secretly add Kolme in meal to the friend (to be treated he not jotas...
  2. MOdest, and you visit or attend what group? There Is a problem - search where to address?...
  3. Gapka, so emotional your reaction is not absolutely clear have recognized religioz...
  4. What preparations (except for alcohol) deduce or remove an acetaldehyde from organiza?...
  5. Hello! My mum suffers eppilepsiej since 1983, about 2 years ago pojavi...
  6. Zdrastvujte! To my husband only 25 years, he already holds a good post...
  7. Greetings Modest! Was at a forum, a biting was, a drain of people interesting, pleasant...
  8. Thanks for the answer, but he has not calmed me. Yesterday has gone to a dispensary, it is necessary sp...
  9. Hello. At me has ripened such question. The husband - a former toper (I it or him togd...
  10. Hello, the dear doctor and all participants of conference! I want prokonsul...
  11. Has bought or purchased yesterday "Alcoholism" And. Century Melnikova. Pancake, 96 roubles - and quality from...
  12. As it is possible to leave quickly from alcoholic apjanenija What priparaty at etom...
  13. To me 23. One and a half year ago the beginnings to take a great interest or be fond in alcohol. Drank beer, it is rare vodk...
  14. Whether tell or say please there is a difference between to prick amfitamin or to smell?...
  15. Hello the doctor! There is a problem, a problem not in me, and in my father. With about...
  16. Whether can cause or call eufilin narrowing of a pupil??...
  17. Hello! Tell or say please as you concern to smoking CHabretsa in per...
  18. Recently has learned or has found out, that my good friend smells heroin since May. Whether is e...
  19. The doctor! I prick heroin 2, 5 years. Some times in day. I at all nadejus...
  20. Respond please urgently to a question!!! Whether can give the general or common analysis of a blood...
  21. doktr how to stop to drink beer baltiku 9 strong can, I can not fasten...
  22. I write not from the face, and on behalf of my friend, at which unique doch...
  23. Comrades (by misfortune) prompt where better to address please in Peter...
  24. Who can prompt, whether probably get rid of alcoholic dependence be...
  25. Good afternoon. My relative (the man, 50 years) suffers an alcoholism. Perio...
  26. Zdrastvujte! From all preparations found on the Internet, my attention privl...
  27. To everyone who kuril/kurit/is going to to smoke it is devoted: http: // sturmfogel....
  28. Has read through here under the link the text aadubna. narod. ru/bk/bk9. htm and slightly horror...
  29. It seems to me, it is necessary as it is necessary to reflect on harm and nakonets-of that to grow fond se...
  30. My husband drinks 4 years almost without breaks, earlier or before saws very seldom but metko...
  31. And more a question, Michael Ilich. What cigarettes the lungs (to what passes...
  32. Good afternoon. Alexander - with homing! Without it or him discussion uvjali:-))...
  33. Hello. At my husband of a problem with alcohol. Do not prompt as to find About...
  34. The dear doctor! Whether prompt, please, there are still places where I can...
  35. What to do or make - when it would not be desirable to treat the narcomaniac any more - there are no forces vytjagivatego...
  36. Hello. Now that TV goes plentiful advertising Vitabioza (sa) and Alkogona....
  37. And at me a problem another: my husband the narcomaniac. One year ago he has ceased upotreblja...
  38. Hello, Michael Ilich! You Very or very much interests mneneie about a preparation metad...
  39. My father has agreed dechitsja from alcohol, but afraid that will put on the account in...
  40. Prompt please where it is possible to address in Sankt-Petersburg in occasion of...
  41. Tell or Say to me though something! My wife as will drink, swears matom and slushae...
  42. And in general, that there is an alcoholism - a habit to a status or necessity org...
  43. Prompt, please, where in Moscow it is possible to make the analysis of a blood on presence...
  44. Hello. I accept Esperal, draft absolutely is not present, has stopped to accept...
  45. And vse-taki how to stop to smoke? The experience - 17 years...
  46. At me dependence on an onanism. How it to throw???...
  47. If who prochel my cry about self-decoding and vdohnovilsja-I do not advise...
  48. Tell or Say please where in Moscow code from smoking? All approaches or suits: igloukal...
  49. Hello! In my family on babkinoj lines everyone were DRUNKS, and the reason...
  50. Michael Ilich! I wrote yesterday, you to me already otvechali-about fights near Yelnya. Ost...