PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Zdravsvstvujte, to me 22 years. My trouble that I constantly am in a floor...
  2. I not the doctor, but understand, that alcohol to cure it is impossible. Codings is chu...
  3. Greetings to all! Explain to me vse-taki a principle of "discharge". As we can...
  4. Hello. Tell or say, whether is a toxicomania daily reception 20 - 30 m...
  5. How to stop to not be broken absolutely? Situation such. To me 31 year, is married at...
  6. All greetings. With 2 go I go on leave, up to 2 go jobs not vprovorot. Probably...
  7. Good afternoon! Tell or say please why antibiotics cannot be combined with alko...
  8. I smoke 10 years, but it is more than 6 cigarettes in day as a rule I do not smoke, and e...
  9. Hello! Prompt on a situation, please. The child (the boy, 10 years)...
  10. Dear Michael Ilich Can it will seem ridiculous or to the wrong address but I chu...
  11. I have tried to be pricked by heroin and though I was pricked all some times, I p...
  12. Good evening. Four years ago the husband was coded. Unfortunately, he does not remember...
  13. At a forum cases are resulted or brought, that people are sometimes broken because get...
  14. Good afternoon, the expert in narcology! For a long time all this began, all over again drank at school, in...
  15. Doctor Grigoriev - you the dishonest person)...
  16. Recently has stopped to smoke. 4 days am was insolent or keep from last forces here. I see as who...
  17. What is it at you, forgive or excuse for OFF, for "mantras" in the extremity or end of reports of steel pojavljat...
  18. Dear Michael Ilich, that you would advise DIPSOMANAM. Whether is at them sh...
  19. My guy after will drink next day necessarily opohmeljaetsja...
  20. It is visible on uzi to a liver, lungs of a consequence of smoking if I smoke 1 year??????...
  21. Colleagues, I in small holiday. All of success, also excuse if whom a reserve:)...
  22. Hello, I already also do not know to itself obrashchatsjakodirovat it or him tried or tasted...
  23. Hello! Tell or say, please, what probability "to earn" polinevr...
  24. The husband in a drinking-bout 3 day. Is measured or going to finish this business today. Before at an output or exit...
  25. Thanks that have quickly responded to my question on the brother. Really, on..
  26. To me 31 year. During 3 h I every day drink years on 2 jars of beer....
  27. Prompt, if the girl drinks alkagolnye drinks at least 2 times in nede...
  28. Anonymous topers are recognized by the religious organization " Anonymous alkog...
  29. Means in your opinion to me it is necessary to behave with her as with small, vysprashi...
  30. The dear Doctor! Please, advise links on the Internet where it is possible uz...
  31. Alexander, Vit'kas: I read you, would like to learn or find out, you on all consider or count hundred seb...
  32. I, at last, have formulated at least 2 questions which me I interest...
  33. Zdravstujte. To the son 13 years are fast. With pleasure the glass of wine can drink or...
  34. I gde-read that on the Internet, that now podhod-to allow to solve a toper...
  35. I like it or him and t. To. Itself the physician I want to him unostentatiously pomoch....
  36. Hello! My husband does not imagine evening without beer, and a bottle...
  37. Prompt the address or phone good nark. Clinics. I of the order of 8 years prinima...
  38. Hello, the doctor! Last time, approximately 3 months began to observe for...
  39. Dear Grigoriev of M. and participants of conference! It would be desirable to learn or find out yours...
  40. Hello. Business vtom, that in my case the husband agrees, with all: yes to him...
  41. Thanks for the answer. Instead of will prompt what else there are methods (in krattse). Can about...
  42. PROMPT, PLEASE, GOOD NARKOLOGA-THE PSYCHOLOGIST IN PITERE....
  43. My husband almost every evening costs or stands near an entrance with friends drinks beer. On 4...
  44. The dear doctor! If after carrying out of procedure SIT or podshivanija espera...
  45. Hello! You could not give scientific definition of the NARCOTIC and rassmotre...
  46. The husband a toper, the experience more than 10 years, was repeatedly coded, sewn up. posl...
  47. How to disaccustom the husband to daily beer? Has got....
  48. Tell or Say please, whether it is possible espiral to apply tablets instead of tablets es...
  49. And what you can tell or say in occasion of medicine proproten-100?...
  50. Hello. Prompt, please, honey the preparations, allowing to wean...