PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. At me a strange question: I marry for a toper, whether there is a hope, that...
  2. Good afternoon! Help or assist pozhajlusta, my husband 10 day with a drinking-bout. Already cunningly up to togas...
  3. The doctor help or assist please, I do not know that to me to do or make with my daddy. He after...
  4. My husband was coded half a year back. Sechas as fiduciary from me drinks beer "about"...
  5. And more a question to the Doctor. Whether the truth, that at the "fastened" topers, as rights...
  6. My relative - a toper. Its or his mother asks me to get BAD Vitael...
  7. To twist you of dock zakolyobil...
  8. I eight or nine months use Codeinum, in tablets from tussis. "..
  9. Friends! It would be desirable to discuss one subject: " Refusal of alcohol and its or his replacement bol...
  10. The dear doctor! To me of 30 years. I have firmly decided to stop to drink! I Abstain...
  11. Tell or Say please as services psihoterap in your opinion should be paid...
  12. The doctor of M.!! To Me have appointed or nominated to drink "Nootropilum"! What is this a medicine also I can...
  13. Mister, Grigoriev of M. And, you take alcoholic drinks or you?...
  14. It seems to me, that my husband starts to drink much, this or thus big to mountain... To us vseg...
  15. Pereberaja with alcohol I become uncontrollable... Relatives suffer from it or this...
  16. And here yesterday I have already lost any hope my forces on a limit To ask easier...
  17. The more I read correspondence on konfe, the I wish to write itself less. All poh...
  18. Hello! I not so long ago have started to smoke and have noticed, that after smoked with...
  19. Please, tell or say, in what the method of treatment of an alcoholism consists, are named...
  20. Hello, the doctor! We with the husband wish to get or start the child, but he often vypivae...
  21. Help or Assist, I do not know as to do or make. At us wedding will be on July, 17th, and the future husband...
  22. Hardly above entered a word proproten and pressed a word to search, but to me have responded...
  23. Hello! And alcohol DETOKS helps or assists to cure dependence on alcohol?...
  24. And where, actually, VitYOk? Ochenno it or him does not suffice....
  25. Tell or Say, please, it is how much important for development of an alcoholism social fa...
  26. Hello! And that, "Kolme" really possesses though any lechebn...
  27. Good afternoon. If it is possible or probable, prompt how to find coordinates of the doctor, lechashch...
  28. Zdrasste! About itself: 21 year, I study in absentia, I do not work. About one and a half year...
  29. Dear Michael Ilich, my son to whom 16 years recently were executed, smoke...
  30. Question to Irina Hazhilinoj. Irina, to me 24 years, married, to the husband 32, drinks, 2...
  31. HELLO. RECENTLY TO ME HAVE TOLD or SAID, THAT MINE 19 YEARS or SUMMER SON SMOKED MARIHUANA....
  32. All Greetings! I should make a recognition - I zabuhal: (there Was it so - perv...
  33. The dear doctor! Prompt please where it is possible to address that chelov...
  34. Here it is interesting - the coffeine like too to narcotics concerns, and that from a coffeine...
  35. I wrote on April, 15th, 18 : 27. At me a small victory, I have persuaded the husband le...
  36. Has forgotten to put a name. Kto-somebody knows, whether is in Novgorod (Great) gru...
  37. Interestingly iznat about " a lifelong metabolism:) " the verdict kakoj-t Is direct...
  38. Hello. I read read conference, but about myself so plainly and have not understood....
  39. Here still koe-what ideas have arisen: when I went "to be coded", "mine" narko...
  40. Doctors speak all about desire most bologo for treatment. And if from besprob...
  41. At our forum speak about change of outlook, etc. Absolutely much...
  42. Dear Michael Ilich, whether prompt pozhalujsta-gives in to treatment zhensk...
  43. Really, unless the forum " For those who has thrown " means only those, to...
  44. How to get rid from emotional sozavisimosti? My civil, already...
  45. Hello, I ask advice or council: my husband some years has agreed that...
  46. Hello, the doctor. My husband 3 years ago densely sat on narcotics (chern...
  47. Hello, the Doctor! Please, develop or dispell or confirm my fears: mu...
  48. Hello. Whether tell or say please I can, without fear for health, dava...
  49. Hello everything, friends! Quite often I read now and then your conference, therefore ch...
  50. ......