PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Prompt, please, where it is possible to esteem 12 steps for alkagolikov....
  2. Dear, michael ilich! You casually do not know the good expert in narcology in sillamja...
  3. Dear Irina Ivanovna, I already wrote at a forum about my trouble, from November, 27th...
  4. The wife of the brother-in-law has become pregnant. The brother-in-law of years 5 uses heroin. However, now not...
  5. Hello! I a week as have stopped to smoke! But I cough (never in a life t...
  6. The dear doctor, ladies and gentlemen! Can tell or say something about reabilitatsionn...
  7. Nobody read R.Garifullina's book " the book coding and curing from alk...
  8. Hello! Prompt please, that for a preparation "Alkonar", something is grey...
  9. Gapka, in AA very totalitarian control. It do or make, as I understand, that...
  10. Hello, the doctor! Whether implantation of a preparation "Esperal" Is spent now...
  11. Michael Ilich! To the expert on obsessional:) to statuses has not addressed yet....
  12. Hello! I drink within years 7 mi, every day, all over again it were...
  13. Hello! Please, listen to my story and respond me to two vopr...
  14. Day kind. Dear friends, tell or say what to do or make if within all day...
  15. All... A forum sdoh: (Probably all have recovered...:)...
  16. Dear g-n Grigoriev of M. And! When you at last will throw fatal, p...
  17. Prompt, please, that most effectively at treatment for smoking / 25...
  18. MUM DRINKS ABOUT TWO TIMES A YEAR, BUT 3 4 DAY TIME DRINKING-BOUTS COME TO AN END ALWAYS...
  19. Good afternoon. A problem following. The second day splevyvaju a blood. Almost analogue...
  20. There is an opinion, that if the girl mbrosit to smoke, she will recover in weight....
  21. In 95 to year has addressed in a narcological dispensary, till this time of saws not...
  22. Tell or Say please, and what is this " a toxic pancreatitis ", and as he in bases...
  23. In continuation of subject VitKa from 28.03 12 : 49 (the report in that subject does not pass or take place...
  24. Tell or Say, what collateral consequences can be if to take alcohol with...
  25. Modest he drinks on the money as he has received holiday moneys, settlement and t....
  26. I have made himzashchitu (Torpedo) in the beginning of September, on half a year. In the middle nojab...
  27. Yes, has absolutely forgotten to add, me at present 25 years. I am married. And besides...
  28. Alexander I thank you for support! You really have helped or assisted me....
  29. As you concern to nonalcoholic beer... I do not drink... .no here beer with kre...
  30. All! Help or assist advice or council! How to define or determine, whether narkomanka in family? Is under...
  31. Hello, the doctor! Some drinks of wine (9 12 degrees) can become "...
  32. How to be, if dobrenkaja mummy in all indulges liked synochku? nap...
  33. Good afternoon, Michael Ilich, through what time an organism (a blood, urine, etc...
  34. Michael Ilich, hello: ja-Galina, as recently uznala-sozavisimaja...
  35. My husband since January, 2004 began to drink strongly for 4 5 days, then in May has solved...
  36. Mine muzh-a toper. At etom-the liking husband and the matchless father 4 years or summer daughters...
  37. The wife is ill or sick nejropatiej. Whether It is possible to get rid of this illness or disease, if she oslo...
  38. Esperal implantation
  39. And how much seriously can help or assist so widely advertised or promoted Hudson? As a duty or debt...
  40. Hello! I live with parenem katoryj me very much I like also it or him too I like...
  41. To a question on a "dry" abstinence (to pair or steam that back) - and this phenomenon cleanly loony...
  42. Was Abstinetnyj sindorm, have caused or called skorkujuju have stuck Magnesia (pressure was...
  43. At me always a terrible hang-over, whether mozhno-to facilitate such status at pomo...
  44. Dear Michael Ilich! Thanks!!! Almost two months, as we (I and Liked)...
  45. The husband does not drink here already 10. Before it or this was a drinking-bout, used beer in greater or big...
  46. Prompt, please, where there is a Narcological center of doctor Nazral...
  47. I do not know, to itself to address. The brother has drunk the day before yesterday a greater or big dose of medicines (ENT...
  48. Tell or Say please, whether the person, suffering an alcoholism can, to recover?...
  49. In what the short of action metranidazola-reduces bent for to alcohol or " the Cudgel n...
  50. The husband does not leave a drinking-bout the second week, has turned to an ameba. What to do or make? vyv...