PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Hello, the doctor! On my question from October, 16th in occasion of weight reduction in...
  2. Greetings to all! I suggest to discuss a subject of psychological dependence from alkogo...
  3. Hello. I smoke 15 years. Very much I wish to try to throw. Only here not zn...
  4. Hello! Recently I looked at video lecture on harm of alcohol. The lecturer go...
  5. Zdrastvujte, the doctor! Tell or Say, please, is though one praparat, sposobn...
  6. Certainly, it is possible to solve, differently we here so longly were not:)...
  7. I write to share, be uttered more probably... Married...
  8. To deduce or remove from a drinking-bout and to code - what is the time it is required?...
  9. The doctor, pomogite-I die! Has drunk so many that terribly to recollect yesterday. All...
  10. Hello! Raskszhite about a preparation pro-proten costs or stands it or him prinemat or not...
  11. Dear all! Assist kind advice or council. I do not know as though. I live with the husband...
  12. Dear Mihajl Ilyich, thanks for explanations in occasion of nejropatii. podska...
  13. Please, help or assist to leave a drinking-bout. He "flaccid", but a head nothing...
  14. SPASIBO za ponimanie dorogoy DOKTOR!!! Segodnya ya v poryadke. Chevo i va...
  15. All is clear, that you write: borrow or occupy in itself, they have chosen the way, otst...
  16. People who smoke and die of a cancer carry punishment not only for prestupl...
  17. My husband drinks already for a long time. To Him 54 years and at it or him a heap of sores. Including diab...
  18. Zdrajstvujte, the doctor. Whether it is possible to consider or count the husband as a toper if he of time two in...
  19. At my husband (to him 30 years) approximately yearly occur or happen horrifying incidents...
  20. The dear doctor! Tell or say please, what preparations or vitamins a beam...
  21. There is a girl. To her of 13 years. Smokes.... Smokes seldom - 1 2 Time I month. But...
  22. Hello, the doctor! I have a relative (53 years) - chronic alkog...
  23. Dear M., the brother has agreed to try or taste still times (Wrote 09.12) treat...
  24. Hello. My husband the most careful and most liking father of our children. But...
  25. I am on the verge of suicide. More so I can not live. Most will correct...
  26. Hello! There can be someone this question it will seem silly, but me...
  27. Whether tell or say it is possible to cure a toper exclusively conversations with the psychologist, z...
  28. What by-effects at implantation esperali?...
  29. Good afternoon! It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion on a method narkoblokady at leche...
  30. To me 25 years and at me are suspicion, that I become an inveterate drunkard.. To drink the beginning dovo...
  31. Hello, the doctor, whether advise to eat, please, sense to me to code...
  32. Greetings to all:) Has returned from small holiday. First - abrupt "beer" for...
  33. Hello! This time I not with the problem - at me am comrade, we...
  34. VA Pupkin, unfortunately my son will not go in AA as he does not consider or count itself(himself)...
  35. Three more clauses or articles:) " Psychological theories of an alcoholism, narko-and toksikoma...
  36. Kto-somebody can prompt clinic in Moscow where can really help or assist bro...
  37. Dear doctor Grigoriev! I suspect the husband of consumption of narcotics. Can...
  38. That is real pomagaet to stop to drink. It tried to be coded many times has not helped or assisted...
  39. How to convince the son (22 years) of necessity of treatment? Iz-for frequent also are plentiful...
  40. All greetings. To the son vshili Esperal for 2 years, in S-Pb. But already in a month, he...
  41. Tell or Say please how to be. We with the husband drink about 6 years, approximately 0.5 in...
  42. Hello, the doctor! To me 21 year, I, likely, a toper. Saws three years podrja...
  43. I wish to get rid by means of medicine from alkozavisimosti what difference mezhd...
  44. In occasion of " the moderate use " to a subject from " Michael March, 15th 2004 23 : 49...
  45. I stop to smoke with pomoshju tabeksa, like have thrown, but constantly it would be desirable poku...
  46. Excuse, about preparations for SIT (tsianamide maleate): 1. Than chemically and...
  47. My husband long time uses heroin. Whether is anesthetizing, which pr...
  48. The description of procedure: 1. A hemosorption + three "hot" nyxes. 2. vnutrimyshech...
  49. Thanks Alexander for the developed or unwrapped report on a subject " Irreversible biochemistry alko...
  50. Who throws greetings to all... That your dreams were carried out neobhod...