PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39

1. Hello Michael Ilich! Prompt please to me have entered Espiral as ska...
  2. The dear doctor! What will you tell or say about coding on method Dovzhenko? Reduces...
  3. The dear Doctor, today has again woken up with a headache, and has solved espe...
  4. For God's sake! Help or assist to rescue or save family! The husband pyot, I do not know what to make, the coding...
  5. And tell or say, what serious changes can occur or happen in an organism of the person...
  6. I wish to tell or say all - stop to smoke. I tried to stop to smoke a little le...
  7. I can not stop to smoke. More precisely, already has almost thrown with greater or big work, but kneading...
  8. Has stopped to drink one year ago. I smoke. Delicacy in legs or foots, zazhatost in a back and a gait...
  9. Hello! Very much I hope for your advice or councils. The matter is that my family (mum...
  10. Hello! My husband the recovering narcomaniac, he does not supervise itself p...
  11. Tell or Say please My husband drinks during 20 years since Friday on voskresen...
  12. Hello! I have suspicions, that 17 years or summer daughter accepts narkoti...
  13. My problem that I began evenings to drink one house after job...
  14. Smoking will soon treat just to spit:) Clause or Article in "Computerra" http:...
  15. I get drunk up to chertikov Where will address...
  16. The husband has gone "to be coded" and me what to do or make? Speak, it for a week! I with...
  17. Tell or Say the doctor what consequences from reception of such narcotics as can be...
  18. All greetings! A pancake, but I cannot stop to drink. Once a week yes I shall get drunk...
  19. My husband a toper, many preparations tried or tasted, there was a new preparation...
  20. To me offer usynoit the child (the girl, 3 months) which was born from mA...
  21. The narcomaniac with 6 years or summer experience (all successively, but basically heroin), 3 years naza...
  22. The doctor, help or assist, pozh-that! To the husband have made "injection" "Torpedo". 2 years are married...
  23. Tell or Say, how much or as far as coding bzopastno? I can not In any way stop to drink, and to...
  24. How much seriously passes or takes place treatments in clinic Zobina? The opinion of those who Is necessary...
  25. My husband drinks!! Earlier saws only beer (strong) 5 6 bottles, now drinks...
  26. At the husband to mine bent for alkogoju begins - often drinks beer 7. 6. Itself tjau...
  27. Here navejala at me unpleasant memoirs TV advertising koktelej "...
  28. It was coded. Kept 3 weeks. I continue to thump - whether there was a coding...
  29. skajyte eto pravda chto mojno umeret esli vypit kogda prinimaesh antibiotik...
  30. At me the husband was coded 4 months ago... All anything. But he and earlier...
  31. Dear Michael Ilich if you today will leave in conference: I to you yesterday...
  32. Are dear the doctor! Help or assist! I can not with this problem to itself will address. Mo...
  33. And still the doctor if I cannot, instead of I wish to stop to drink beer. And in general p...
  34. And more to a question on Cyanidums and a glucose - since time of coding I began to lose...
  35. Hello, The doctor, prompt what grasses at treatment of an alcoholism most...
  36. Prochitava vash otvet v konferetsii ot 11 Oktyabrya. Naschet 15 super light...
  37. VA, and here I have got out)...
  38. What methods of disposal from alkagolnoj dependences for today samy...
  39. My friend (to him) last seven months drinks 25 years almost without peredyhu, p...
  40. How it or him to force?
  41. Than treats an alcoholism?
  42. The doctor, tell or say, whether there are people unreceptive to alcohol???
  43. Personally I drink every day on a glass of red wine, therefore - that it a field...
  44. Dear Michael Ilich, my husband so-called " a beer toper ". postojann...
  45. People, I ask help or assist. As will cope with a female alcoholism, if the person not...
  46. The help of the expert is necessary to me. Here already during 8 years my husband slowly...
  47. All huge greetings! At me here such problem. I was coded two kneading...
  48. Help or Assist! The husband has started to drink, to the child 2 months are fast. Earlier I with this problem...
  49. Hello the doctor. The husband smokes hemp, gde-that once a week. What posl...
  50. Very simple question. Where it is possible, if you live in zapadnoi to the Europe to buy or purchase the book...