PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39

1. I Galina. It would be desirable to communicate with same as well as I while there is no at me a hope...
  2. Dear Michael Ilich. The husband does not take alcohol since autumn, exception sos...
  3. Gapka, thanks. I shall necessarily call, but AA the son to visit or attend never will be....
  4. With the last holidays all of you! Here on yours konfe I often read about soz...
  5. To the husband have spent treatment in narcological clinic as is called correctly not...
  6. uv. g-n grigoryev! ya ne govorila, chto tabachnaya i alkogolnaya zavisimos...
  7. Whether there are preparations (ways) of time or temporary interlocking of interaction vshito...
  8. zdrastvujte the doctor tell or say pozhajlusta if my father does not wish to be treated from is scarlet...
  9. Is such obshchestvo- Anonymous topers . Subordinate in hierarchy even...
  10. Hello. I paternal, suffers an alcoholism. It is treated, he does not want. I sly...
  11. Hello! What quantity or amount of the drunk alcohol (and what) in a week, schit...
  12. Hello! At me here what problem. When I drink (and I drink iskljuchitel...
  13. The dear doctor! Drinking literally one bottle of beer, next day mu...
  14. UV. THE DOCTOR! UV. VISITORS OF CONFERENCE! TO ME 24 YEARS. ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO..
  15. Michael Ilich, recently has learned or has found out, that the husband pricked the screw. Not once, approximately in t...
  16. Whether tell or say, please, can BAD lower a daily dose of alcohol, if...
  17. Hello. Whether prompt, please, there are any ways l...
  18. Hello! Has decided to try or taste narcotics, but at me a diabetes mellitis. As e...
  19. Through skollko days it is possible to start to accept KOLME. A drinking-bout of 2 weeks......
  20. I read the literature from A-to A.Objasnite normal tongue what is it such - THIQ....
  21. The dear doctor! Whether the truth, that the moderate use of red wine sposo...
  22. Hello! My name is Rais Galievich.
    [8 <-----...
  23. Vitja, and you and the truth drink nothing, or so bulen drive and???...
  24. Sergey, it is necessary to be naive to believe in bosh from one nyxis, it not on...
  25. Myshlenie alkogolika - eto pro menya. Chuvstvuyu sebya bespomoshnoy. Ya ved...
  26. Help or Assist advice or council, consultation or simply information. At me with one stor...
  27. Dear expert in narcology! Saws three years as last drunk, two weeks ago has thrown...
  28. Here there was an advertising. Has removed. Grigoriev M.I....
  29. Hello, uncle Misha! I drink every day before a dream fenazipam. This prepa...
  30. I, unfortunately, now do not have opportunity to visit or attend gr. AA. Today the husband p...
  31. Hello All of you!!!! All with holidays and all the best!!!...
  32. Question not on a subject, but nevertheless... Where has disappeared Modest? Michael Ilch, you not in ku...
  33. Through what period of time after literally disposable reception the analysis on pr...
  34. Hello! Alexander and VitEk! My husband zakodirovalja, wishes to leave with z...
  35. About ZHZH to read here. http: // www. livejournal. com/users/homecat/28339...
  36. It is a pity, that you not ulyshali cry from the heart of the girlfriend " beer drunkards ". Most easier...
  37. Hello! My father during a month drinks without breaks, caused vr...
  38. To my brother 31 year, at it or him serious problems with alcohol. He realizes it...
  39. Zdravstvuite, Doktor! Moemu bratu 21 god. Paru let sidel na geroine, 4 goda...
  40. I smoked with 19 till 28 years. And has then thrown also all 6 years any more I do not smoke and at all...
  41. Good afternoon. I am a journalist of the city newspaper in one country town....
  42. Heard, that the independent output or exit from a drinking-bout is very dangerous (sudden ostanovk...
  43. I drink not the first year (and, I hope, not last!!) all began with vypivo...
  44. I ask about the help not for myself!!!!! I have a married couple, pjut in two...
  45. The dear doctor! I 4 years from the 22 drink every day on neskolku but...
  46. My young man accepted narcotics several years ago. And now sometimes...
  47. Hello, dear participants of a forum! Me five months ago zakodirov...
  48. Hello! Advise please in what better to place my sister?..
  49. Help or Assist, the father drinks for a long time, often and much, has exhausted all family, disintegration lichnost...
  50. My brother - the narcomaniac. We live together, t. To. I study in Moscow, and he there rabo...