PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. And where ours VitEk? I 2 months sit at this forum, have learned or have found out, that sozavi...
  2. What method is at throwing to smoke more effective than acupuncture...
  3. Esteemed this forum and I had such question. Really if the person himself p...
  4. Good afternoon all! Help or assist advice or council. My girlfriend of 50 years strongly drinks (drinking-bouts)....
  5. Uv. Dock.! I drink seldom, only on holidays. But has noticed following tendentsi...
  6. Uv. The doctor, I certainly understand that my problem not such awful as at os...
  7. Whether compatibly alcoholic intoxication with odurmanivaniem narcotic agents...
  8. The doctor, prompt what preparation better to accept if the person smokes an example...
  9. Hello! Prompt as it is possible to deduce or remove the person from a drinking-bout in house a moustache...
  10. Hello the doctor! To my son of 16 years. Yesterday has come home from street and I obr...
  11. If to drink vodka + wine + beer, and then a little p the coffee, what influence n...
  12. The doctor if I of time 4 in a week in the evenings drink on 2 2, 5 litres of beer and it is strong...
  13. The dear doctor. To me 24 years, drink already for a long time. When I sober, the world d...
  14. It becomes terrible, when you think of the future of our country, when official...
  15. My husband have treated in an addictology after a drinking-bout. Now he speaks much more me...
  16. Good afternoon! At me the father after mors of mother strongly drinks, it or her is not present already two go...
  17. I wish to try or taste
  18. The dear Doctor, after 2, 5 months of full continence has afforded hundred...
  19. So all taki what to do or make with those whom cannot be coded, who was drank up up to psiho...
  20. To Alexander and all rests. Interestingly, and you continue to communicate with those lu...
  21. The doctor, On ignorance during a course of Furazolidonum (it was treated for a poisoning)...
  22. The dear doctor! The man of 39 years drinks within 5 6 years. A year 3 since morning...
  23. The dear doctor, at my husband as he said a "controllable" alcoholism...
  24. Heard, that at chronic aalkogolizme will not damage or injure;hurt to use a potassium orot...
  25. Hello! I a week as have stopped to smoke! But I cough (never in a life t...
  26. Hello! Tell or say, please, why when my husband will drink even to pair or steam...
  27. Here I read this konfu and I understand: to drink absolutely nelzja-all road conduct to and...
  28. And that means: " For those who series "? Near to whom?:-) with drinking, with...
  29. Advise me something... At me the husband plays, it certainly not alkogoliz...
  30. I ask your advice or council on a following problem: At me a problem with the father-in-law, to him 6...
  31. Thanks, Michael Ilich, Alexander, for answers. A following question: exist l...
  32. The dear doctor! What with me? t already almost 5 months of a paradise life with the husband...
  33. Inform please what there are modern preparations for treatment alkogolno...
  34. Ridiculously to listen to those who speaks - search for problems in itself. Here a simple example...
  35. Michael Ilich, is Galina, I was in departure at the father. Before departure I razgov...
  36. And I simply leave. Has bothered. I very much like it or him, but my nerves and the son to me doro...
  37. Greetings! I was ill. Kakoj-any muck catarrhal - schas here with temperature...
  38. Hello! My husband every day uses beer and gde-that time in a week of m...
  39. Dear Michael Ilich! Has read through below, that you now work not the expert in narcology...
  40. How long it is necessary to avoid the use of alcohol at planning the child?...
  41. Aleksandru-I really like the son very much and I wish to help or assist him, but n...
  42. The dear doctor, give advice or council. To the brother 43, "slides" downwards, have dismissed from " or...
  43. The doctor, my husband a beer toper though itself as those does not consider or count, drinks ka...
  44. Here already during 3 months I a week use once DXM, containing...
  45. To me of 20 years, NOT a toper. But I was thrown by the beloved from whom we were...
  46. To my husband of 36 years he drinks. I am afraid that he sopyotsja, as its or his mother...
  47. Has got hoarse
  48. In our family drink almost all. Mother and the father drink, the senior brother drinks, I that...
  49. UV. THE DOCTOR! UV. VISITORS OF CONFERENCE! TO ME 24 YEARS. ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO..
  50. My husband does not drink already almost 4 years. In the beginning year has been coded (dripped in gla...