PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. The doctor! I long time pricked a poppy. Has thrown. Also has started to drink. As to me to be now...
  2. Encephalopathy on a background alcoholic inteksikatsii an organism. Where it to treat and...
  3. I very much wish to help or assist the girlfriend. She lives with parnem-the narcomaniac and sticks out...
  4. I address for pomoshju to recovering topers! To me it is very bad.....
  5. I ask to return to a question on a smell of alcohol from a mouth for the morning after "rough"...
  6. delo b tom chto ya podozrebayu chto mou sin kyrit travky. ckazite pogalyuct...
  7. The husband a toper, began to sleep with whom has got (with the neigbour, with domestic whores), I...
  8. I stop to smoke, the second week has gone! But has tortured tussis! As I shall smoke it or him as...
  9. The dear doctor, I have serious difficulties alcoholic dependence, pyta...
  10. The husband drinks on 9 banok some beer, drinking-bouts last for 4 5 days, stops dn...
  11. Yesterday (t. e. On December, 13th) descended or went on assembly AA first in the life. Dlilos...
  12. Can be will prompt the address or phone 17 j clinics, where that in district Kashi...
  13. Hello, the dear doctor psihiatr-expert in narcology Grigoriev Michael Ilich! Ska...
  14. Dear Michael Ilich, couple of days back under conference " For those who bros...
  15. Yesterday it was not broke nearly: - (Has gone to a billiard room, has appeared big chego-nib...
  16. Once again good afternoon! Thanks for answers to my previous question in occasion of m...
  17. I congratulate! Whether the blessing I am uniform in three.. In sense, conferences... I and alkogo...
  18. As the reason of the alcoholism I consider or count Boris Yeltsin who has infected me with p...
  19. At me strong nicotinic it is dependent, though I smoke basically not so longly, 5...
  20. Alcoholic encephalopathy
  21. Alex, and what confuses you in VDA? As writes itself Tanja - " And if it is a question about...
  22. Hello! Tell or say, and whether in general it is necessary to struggle for cheloveka-a toper to...
  23. Michael! You soobshenie had advertising character. All similar reports bu...
  24. Has met the guy, has then learned or has then found out, that he the narcomaniac with the experience sat on ge...
  25. Help or Assist, pozhalujstaju At me the husband - Alkogodik. Yesterday he has turned out me...
  26. Has stopped to smoke. Today - 11 tyj day. But sometimes sharply arises very much forces...
  27. The dear doctor! I take alcohol practically every day already nearby 3...
  28. Whether it is possible sharply to allow to drink to the person (MAN) which uses (sredne...
  29. Prompt please, whether the toper and messages high-grade can recover about...
  30. I do not have constant bent for to alcohol (drinking approximately once a month
  31. Hello One month ago has stopped to smoke. I would like to learn or find out for how much up to...
  32. My husband wishes to go is treated, alkagolikom itself does not consider or count, but dependence chu...
  33. Au! Katerina, how are things for your husband, keeps? I while am was insolent or keep. By the way, with...
  34. Michael Ilich, the close person gibnit on eyes from vodka, alkagolikom itself n...
  35. skajyte pojaluysta u menya raz v nedelu poyavlaetsya jelanie pokurit anashi...
  36. To a question on "correct" coding - and that, " emulation clinical sme...
  37. The doctor! Where in Moscow it is possible to buy or purchase inexpensive, but pontovyj the plan?...
  38. My husband is in alcoholic dependence 2 years, till this time he drank...
  39. The doctor, tell or say please why even a small dose of alcohol in the evening (a floor but...
  40. Michael Ilich! A question to you. My husband drank vodka with beer and obossyvalsja reguljar...
  41. Good afternoon, misters! Acting here quite often mention terrible postalko...
  42. grigorev, I yesterday for the first time have pricked also to me it was pleasant. Any more I shall not be, but with...
  43. Good afternoon. Perhaps, you will prompt, to what expert it is necessary for us...
  44. Hello. The wife has sat down on any dur in tablets. 4 months as....
  45. The book which you hold in arms or hand, is called to help or assist those who wishes to relieve...
  46. If for you abroad it only Paris, to you has carried. Us zaneslov in the Prices...
  47. Michael Ilich! I asked about method SIT. Archive looked, has not found. Can, about...
  48. Trane, I have come on a site alanon and have not understood, where there it is possible to communicate, that to me...
  49. Prompt please. My husband smokes the plan and a hasheesh. - to mine it very much otri...
  50. Has re-read all accessible archive and has understood, that klassik the rights - all happy...