PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narcology, Alcoholism

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

1. Hello. Tell or say, please, that I should ask (to learn or find out) at lechashcheg...
  2. Vit'kas, nobody blackens you, you of too high opinion on. To us (that...
  3. Means, Irina Ivanovna, animals is not a pity to you? I neither in yours, nor in any that eshch...
  4. I do not understand, well why in Russia greater or big chat the man's population suffer and...
  5. What more harmfully to drink - baltiku "nine" or it is a little vodka?...
  6. Alcohol does not climb
  7. Misters, I smoked 12 years, and after 12 years of smoking, have stopped to smoke, up to nastojashche...
  8. For me huge achievement was an idea " as to well me in the morning, because...
  9. Zdravstvuite! Vot uze mesyats s lishnim kak ni-ni. Ni tebe Novogo Goda, n...
  10. At me a question. It is the truth, that in the centers of an aftertreatment to narcomaniacs delete from...
  11. In general, my lovely spouse from alcohol was coded. Second time for a year (per...
  12. Dear teetotal topers, I have understood, that I am sick, with this idea I live at...
  13. ispytavoju kajf from a hang-over? jaustvuju it is what is it abnormal) where prokonsultiro...
  14. Good afternoon me such question interests. Whether it is possible to define or determine on urine upotr...
  15. I do not understand, how to me to live. The problem consists that I am not able to operate or control with...
  16. I have stopped to smoke 3 years ago by means of starvation. Nothing ate 3 days, saws...
  17. Some more curious clauses or articles:) " Behavioural technologies of motivation...
  18. Two interesting cases from a life of our court yard: is at us such PAsha; in the ...
  19. The abundance of spelling errors speaks clearly than. Sorri. By the way, chat Vesv...
  20. Boluses Huato I shall try or taste, especially you told, that they are registered...
  21. Dear Michael Ilich, my father began to drink gradually, but t. To. The person...
  22. It is time to recognize - I the drunk. To me of only 20 years, but I drink every day, and tol...
  23. Such sensation, that sooner or later failure for any internal reasons..
  24. Zdrastvujte in what time I face a problem that the father runs into a drinking-bout su...
  25. STUDY in SOBRIETY Owing to reklamme which gives vent from screens televizo...
  26. Hello, the doctor! Explain, please, more in detail It is effective...
  27. Hello. Whether it is possible to give esperal without the knowledge of the patient?...
  28. All greetings! How at you at all business or affairs and health? Yours faithfully, Peter Ushakov. With...
  29. Hello I recently was coded from alcohol. Tell or Say, in it or this sostojan...
  30. Hello, Michael Ilich. We colleagues. If not sekret-where works...
  31. Zdrasti! At mja to you a question.. Through skolka leaves Amfetomin an organism...
  32. I wish to communicate with was or former GERIONOVYMI narcomaniacs. I can not find those pomo...
  33. Tell or Say, please, the use of nonalcoholic beer as harmfully for or...
  34. Podskazite pozalujsto, ghem otlighajutsja kodirovanija? Menja kodirovali ka...
  35. Tell or Say on how much and than the use of hemp is harmful? What can be after...
  36. The dear doctor... I to you behind advice or council. The young man with which I obshchaju...
  37. And more the question, my husband every day drinks the whole tube of Valeriana, I motivate...
  38. How influence silotsebinovye mushrooms a brain of the person?...
  39. In an addictology to me gave a neuroleptic which it is very good on me dejstvova...
  40. I married 3 years also know that my mother-in-law pours to the husband in meal, tea, kof...
  41. Thanks, Alexander. It agree with you on all items or points. Probably, you are right in that...
  42. The test...
  43. I ask to respond doctors and visitors. Whether real an effect prepar has...
  44. Very much nuzhet the answer of the expert. We with the husband of time 3 4 in a week in the evening before...
  45. Kind time of the day, Dear! At me it is some or a little bit questions, but all over again not...
  46. I beg, help or assist advice or council! My husband (44 years) the clever, kind, liking person....
  47. The friend costs or stands on the account at the expert in narcology - a category "D" That is meant on...
  48. Prompt, please, who knows, where it is possible to buy or purchase alkogon. In advance spasib...
  49. Hello, Michael Ilich! Thanks big for the answer! Me treat dejstvitel...
  50. Good evening! The girl which to me is very dear or expensive to smoke "grass". I so...